Verified:

randus711 Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 14:06:14

So I am minding my own business a few days ago and 94 begins to unleash on me sending me this message " GDI. Get it. Use it. Love it."
And the battle began, I will not post the news of the battle as it is very long. I have enjoyed the battle and is a great stress relief after the week I have had... then this morning 127 sends his missles at me, right before his death, not sure who killed him, may have been suicide and his message to me was "LMAO! fluff you loser fag!"

I am curious how I am the loser when I am still playing and he took the easy way out, at least 94 continues to fight a little.

Not sure who they are but hey if this is a result of something last set or any other set, be a man and tag up with the same name each set and lets battle it out, otherwise go back and get on mums teet and work on growing a set.

I have a pretty good idea of who this is and will also be looking ahead for the future.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 14:22:38

Anytime you play non-GDI,. you can expect suciders or even netters (who had a poor set) to go on a rampage. There's simply not enough compensation to go non-GDI.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

randus711 Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 14:28:01

I guess I have run under the radar for so long running a non-gdi country and still did fair, not t-20 or anything but fun sets anyway. I am not really upset about it, just hate to see this behavior from people who can't move off the bottom.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 14:36:12

Yeah- some people play EXPRESS just to ruin other's sets. It's the main reason GDI was added. It can be fun- as you say, but it can also get annoying too.

There used to be not as many non-gdi players on this server. Only recently has there been an influx. I have never seen a player win a set as a non-gdi.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 14:40:35

one of the *godtier should try one set :p

DruncK Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 15:06:42

I was 11th twice w/o GDI... Also had a small battle each set lol

Frybert Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 15:20:15

Sounds like you've got a GDI enforcer on your hands.