Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 15:44:31

Originally posted by Dreckon:

Lookin at one of the country names could it be a carry over from last reset? Figured you better kill one of us for no reseon to make it a fair fight? :_)

+++ As a matter of fact we are NOT declaring war on Evo so anyone that wants to farm them go ahead before they are in DRs....

Yippee!

I haven't been voted official spokesperson of the mighty clan Evo but I'll help my pal Vic out as Dreckons comment inviting people to farm Evo is as stupid as them killing 2 DNH countries over a retal.

The mighty clan Evo here by declares war and shenanigans on xBADx for their horrible sportsmanship and lack of respect for others.

Oh and if anyone wants to "farm" or take advantage of making an LG or 2 on xBADx go for it before they are all in DR....

SuperFly
-friend of Vic and number killed player on team server :)

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 13th 2015, 18:41:11. Reason: left subject line blank by mistake
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 15:46:24

Haha I left the subject blank and I can't change it on my phone lol

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 19:50:45

haha - but now nobody can farm us with a formal war dec? and sheesh - shenanigans is a bit harsh isn't it!? :)

Marshal Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 19:58:25

farm? no

grab? yes once (unless tella has changed that rule)
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 23:35:38

Elders will be policing for xBaDx... retals and/or kills at their discretion...

elvesrus

Jun 14th 2015, 2:03:38

Originally posted by SuperFly:
number killed player on team server :)

you forgot a number, and that number was 7 with 35 deaths. I only have 22 :(
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 2:27:18

#23 with 23, but I've only played about 2/3 of the sets in Team history (47/64 for the chess God celphi, because I know he would correct me on it). I approve of this war, seeing as how weedy is also sort of at war now also.

Oh, and to whoever sent the message, that was not me and none of us are high enough to fall for that, nice try though, lulz.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

elvesrus

Jun 14th 2015, 2:36:24

just don't tell superfly I have him beat by ~1700 defends right now with around archaic number of sets played.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.