Verified:

randus711 Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 21:21:43

Whats the deal? Beep Boop #118 hits me out of the blue, 53 Guerilla Strikes, 2 Artillery Barrages, 2 missle attacks and 48 spy ops, not all successful and not apparently profitable to him in my opinion since he was apparently suiciding and dropping his NW to 500k. The guy he hit before me was able to strike back but at minimal gains.

Frybert Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 21:34:49

Welcome to Express. Don't know what those guys get out of it, but apparently they get a lot of it.

randus711 Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 21:46:44

You know I could see it if I had done more than a double tap LG but I was just minding my own business, if he were getting somethign out of it I coul dsee it but he got maybe 30 million cash but he lost more than that in military. I have not kept up over the years but how can someone that small hit someone my size (and I am only 8 mm nw) and I can't retal becsuse of size??

Frybert Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 21:49:36

You can attack anyone 12 times above or below you. He must have been in range, did his thing, then dropped down so you couldn't retal. Or rather it looks like 57 did that for him.

randus711 Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 21:54:03

Ya, thats what I figured, It hurt my growth a little but hey its just a game

Shadow1986 Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 22:12:58

Lol or number 14 hits my all Explorer gets retalled, does it again, gets retalled proceeds to suicide... Gets farmed tgen waits till 3 hours for his big suicide which costs me 80k nw... Like really wth is he thinking. All his bullfluff costs me a top ten finish I think im at 15 mill but whats in it for him since when do we suicide 1:1 retals...

mFrost Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 22:45:18

Originally posted by Shadow1986:
Lol or number 14 hits my all Explorer gets retalled, does it again, gets retalled proceeds to suicide... Gets farmed tgen waits till 3 hours for his big suicide which costs me 80k nw... Like really wth is he thinking. All his bullfluff costs me a top ten finish I think im at 15 mill but whats in it for him since when do we suicide 1:1 retals...

Sounds like they RoR'd to make you break out of GDI... I believe this is probably a fix waiting to occur. A definite gap, which makes an RoR worth the effort for a country looking to war another player and does not care where their country ends up.

the ror should probably be responded to as a kill event;

However most players just let it go. The alternatives are to put the person in heavy DRs or retal hoping the country does not go nuts. If I am right though those doing RoRs are hoping for heavy DRs so they can land grab with impunity.

randus711 Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 23:57:17

gonna wind up 35

Shadow1986 Game profile

Jun 8th 2015, 3:34:51

It possible but unlikely the guy was running a full on rainbow, even his suicide was bad like he would gs a few times then missile then land grab... Which makes no sense since he put me in Dr then did a land grab, and his ops like he was stealing 500 points of tech instead of causing dissent.

I guess it was my luck running into the guy who cant accept a retal finished like 18th which is not bad considering I was a techer wasting turns on this fluff.