Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 18:49:57

I will be initiating an order with LL Bean tomorrow. Please don't go out of your way to try to intercept it and gain access to my personal or financial information. It would require that you actually get off of your fat asses and run to various post offices in an attempt to intercept the mail order and check. well, ok, go ahead and try, because I really don't have a problem with y'all dropping dead from over-exertion(sp?).

Thank You, And May You Have A Nice Day...

Dibs Ludicrous
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2015, 19:41:26

Report back with Dibs sizes fellas. I'm sure that the Earth Community would LOVE TO KNOW!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Jun 5th 2015, 21:26:00

sizes? huh? I can use an average Asian size condom without experiencing too much chaffing...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jun 5th 2015, 22:19:04

Oh, btw, since we are speaking about sizes.. "The human uterus is pear-shaped and about 3 in. (7.6 cm) long, 4.5 cm broad (side to side) and 3.0 cm thick (anteroposterior)" according to Wikipedia.

um, just exactly what does happen if you try to stick something too big into that 3 inch space? belly-ache? broken-heart? penis flavored kiss?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 1:24:30

i believe they call it conception?.. or a fun time..?

seodeveloping Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 13:32:13

That was hilarious!

trumper Game profile

Jun 22nd 2015, 15:55:43

bugabo

mrford Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 4:34:39

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
Oh, btw, since we are speaking about sizes.. "The human uterus is pear-shaped and about 3 in. (7.6 cm) long, 4.5 cm broad (side to side) and 3.0 cm thick (anteroposterior)" according to Wikipedia.

um, just exactly what does happen if you try to stick something too big into that 3 inch space? belly-ache? broken-heart? penis flavored kiss?

Not too much experience sticking you penis into pear shaped things?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

sc86mc Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 10:31:46

MKerogazov Game profile

Jul 20th 2015, 21:01:57

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:

Not too much experience sticking you penis into pear shaped things?

Have to be careful and do go on a wild hunt as some pear-shaped things may not be so welcoming :D