Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

May 29th 2015, 18:52:33

ISIS sucks dirty doo-doo mixed with smelly pee via already done been chewed straws. Oh, I should probably mention the fact their poo stinks really bad because of it.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on May 29th 2015, 18:54:57. Reason: ISIS poo stinks real bad.
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

May 30th 2015, 20:51:49

.. dibs seems far too involved with mooslims dietary habits

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2015, 0:37:22

Originally posted by braden:

Don't ask him about their potty habits, Braden. That would be far more information than we need.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

May 31st 2015, 4:57:04

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by braden:

Don't ask him about their potty habits, Braden. That would be far more information than we need.

https://youtu.be/Gwvj87yB5b8 (lol)

Fascinating and educational if you seek an alternative method of taking a fluff. I hear the imams will sew your asshole shut if you should you insult allah or the prophet Mohammed with satans Zionist method. Im rambling, enjoy!

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

May 31st 2015, 19:04:34

Hmm, guess the mooslims are going to get a song full of parody. "Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Mooslims".

Don't Tread on US because we have no problems with shooting you dead.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

May 31st 2015, 20:51:49

.. i love how i get to change the spelling of an internationally accepted word...

i think this makes me more powerful than, i think, mountains..?
(if its over uour head, google sand+mountain+hates jews)

ya'll really shouldnt encourage me..

Jun 3rd 2015, 22:40:54

Meh. I feel the term is appropriate because they occasionally stampede just like a herd of cattle. I don't need much encouragement lately. I'm still wondering why the term "racism" wasn't coined before 1939. Maybe we had to wait for the mechanized assembly line to be created before we had enough free time to simply hate somebody because of their differences.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jun 3rd 2015, 22:45:00

Though i hate ISIS simply because they're just of idiots running the race to see which idiot gets to be the last idiot to claim a Darwin Award before they become extinct.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jun 3rd 2015, 23:12:54

Hmm. Dictionary.com said "racism" originated in France circa 1865. Must've taken a while for it to get translated to English because Europe was busy trying to kick all of the educated Jews off of the continent during that time period.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jun 3rd 2015, 23:16:07

Blame it on Comcast for letting me connect and the FCC for making it illegal for me to jam Comcast's WiFi from my home.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 0:14:16

pfft, the GOP ended racisn in like 1865.

leave it to the french to be late to the party.

Jun 5th 2015, 19:03:06

just out of curiousity, if Jesus Christ was the Son of God, and it is required for people to accept him as their Lord and Saviour, and ask his forgiveness to be able to enter the Kingdom of God, what's going to happen to all the mooslims after they die? Is God going to be humming "I Hear You Knocking, But You Can't Come In." everytime one of them shows up at the Pearly Gates?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2015, 19:31:26

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
just out of curiousity, if Jesus Christ was the Son of God, and it is required for people to accept him as their Lord and Saviour, and ask his forgiveness to be able to enter the Kingdom of God, what's going to happen to all the mooslims after they die? Is God going to be humming "I Hear You Knocking, But You Can't Come In." everytime one of them shows up at the Pearly Gates?

Nope, he's singing "You've got another thing coming" at mach 5.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 20:24:34

false prophets and burning in hell?