Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 22:00:35

What's up with you and all these threats bro. I'm just pointing out that your not perfect either and you get all defensive. Maybe it wasn't you, but if memory serves me right, it was you, I will have to search the archives and see if I can find it to verify. Maybe i'm thinking of someone else, but most of my issues on the forums have been with you. You state that you only respect your friends, but it's a great characteristic to have respect for your enemies too. They will at least respect you as well. However many people you respect that's about how many people respect you. Fear doesn't equal respect it equals fear.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 22:04:53

so when is the last time i disrespected you? other than you calling me a flufffluff i cant remember the last time i even interacted with you on these forums. are you still butthurt or what?

my comment was i wasnt aware we had a problem but if we do i would be more than happy to make sure we were both on the same page and create a problem. otherwise keep your fluffty memory to yourself.

i dont sell tech to my enemies. selling at $9999 isnt blocking, your comment had nothing to do with this situation. you want my respect with input like that? lol. My entire point is about lying, not blocking anyways. Reading is hard. I know.

the first time i remember you interacting with me on the forums in a while is an out of context attack on my character with events that involved someone else? that garners respect? if you want to point out that im not perfect you might want to do a better job at it. or atleast use an example involving me.

your stupidity digs your own hole, dont blame me.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2015, 22:13:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 22:14:13

I was having fun, I saw a pissing match between you and orion. You said you wanted to kill someone elses countries for tech blocking you, but in my mind(when talking about the past), I wonder how only one person has SDI to sell out of a consistent number of over 2000 countries in FFA. Based off of your status here in EE, I wouldn't put it past you to ask people to not sell any SDI techs, so that yours are the only blocks on the market, however this was a guess, so from that perspective I felt like I was blocked. I think I remember the person even making a post instructing others to not sell SDI. It totally could have been Donny though. If I am wrong than I apologize for bringing your name into it. But I stand by what a said about respect, weather it applies to you or not.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 22:24:03

I have never transfered SDI tech. Even if that was me, me selling SDI at 9999 isn't blocking fluff. A block would be if you were trying to do a buyout on $9000 tech you had on the market and I put a fluff load kn at $8999 so you had to buy mine to get yours.

I thought we were at war in this scenario anyways? What are you even talking about with blocks? You think that i saw your post and messaged every player in the game to not sell SDI so you had to buy my $9999 tech? You understand that isn't what a block is right?

So let me get this straight. I havnt interacted with you in months, and when you choose to reopen a dialog you fly in with an insult about a situation you completely misunderstand concerning a player that wasn't me. Lol.

You wonder why you don't have my respect. This is like the vacation mode thesis all over again. You need to think harder bro. Seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 22:33:28

No!

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 23:36:10

Fair enough.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 31st 2015, 23:51:30

Just kill each other (again) and get it over with
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 23:59:59

My last 2 1v1 were pretty dissapointing and over in less than a day. They both accused me of cheating because in their mind no one could be that much better than them. Not too eager to put all that effort into a bust again. Last set the entire clan of chaos was more of a challenge, but even then it took them a week to pass me in stats....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Jun 1st 2015, 19:01:20

hmm I would have been down for this, seems I just lost 7 countries to a suicider since my last login though o.O

Dallas Game profile

Jun 1st 2015, 19:16:00

Orion...Knuppledik said when he told you about this server that you would be back to play...I see you are a making a few new friends quickly...maybe you can install a little life at the least on the boards and possibly the game ..if you play your cards right (especially after reading these posts about you) lol nice seeing some old names again...good luck to you...advice --> I do not know mrford but know of him...he is good and can back up his mouth! Ill have to read this board more often to see what you sow. :) I'm assuming the best war clan here is w/o a doubt still CC..actually they might be the best war clan Ive ever been in including every top war clan in old FFA from day one...they are that good if not better! The old Takers in their prime would have been a very close fight..ie..would be fun to war them with decent killers

btw..is knup playing here now also .. and how about peinjo?

llaar Game profile

Jun 1st 2015, 19:27:29

dallas! I haven't seen you in a bit

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 1st 2015, 21:47:35

Hey Dallas, running a text based game with a telephone thats mailing you when you are attacked is not even close to what is was in the old days...:)
But on the other hand, running 16 and not 40.000 is also.
Most ppl that play here know what they are doing, some good killers are still out there and also seen some nice netters.
Takers was a good killing clan, but so where other clans, we simply had more time and thats why there was no way stopping us.....like cc now.
Mr ford is a good player, his play style remembers me of someone...:P
(now dont you jump us and do your happy dance Fordy)

Pienjo and knuppeldik, yes talked to them. Maybe they will play again...think Kdik already had some accounts in NBK. but not sure.
Its fun to play again, but it will never be the same as the old days, we have a life now ..:)

Give me a call somedays Dallas, its a long time ago we talked...:)

mrford Game profile

Jun 1st 2015, 22:14:29

Remember when you said I was worried you would beat me and that is why I was agressive?

You still think that?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 0:17:18

yes?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 1:20:20

im going to be almost 2x his NW....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 5:00:51

Your doing fine with your nw. But you have to work al little bit harder to up my nw twice...
At first i thought you where afraid ppl can beat you.. Or atleast a big part of it...
I will be nice now and leave it at that.. Its early for me now and its a nice start of a nice New Day.

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 14:27:56

Maybe I didn't repeat myself enough to convey that you arnt even in the same league as me, and I'm a crap netter. I was never afraid you would beat me. As I said about 73 times, I was mad that you were a lying dumbass who thought i was stupid enough to fall for your fibs. And then you felt you had the right to talk about my family and other matters you know nothing about.

That is why we have a problem. Don't play stupid games and you won't win stupid prizes. Should be simple enough of a concept even for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2015, 14:57:01

Tejo?
wasn't me...

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 20:14:36

Everyone is so cranky. Sheesh.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 20:27:55

Stayed out of this post due to the hijacking.

2 weeks before the origional post I would have taken you up Syko, but since my countries have grown too fat and to spy deficient to make it challenge for either of us. Plus I have have FAing stock from 15 into 1.

However, if anyone wants a take me on 1v1 next set in a friendly, let me know via PM or find me on IRC, I am usually lurking around somewhere. We can outline a basic agreement, etc....

Edited By: Raging Budda on Jun 2nd 2015, 20:30:26
Your base is mine!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2015, 12:00:02

llaar which countries are yours?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2015, 12:01:00

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Stayed out of this post due to the hijacking.

2 weeks before the origional post I would have taken you up Syko, but since my countries have grown too fat and to spy deficient to make it challenge for either of us. Plus I have have FAing stock from 15 into 1.

However, if anyone wants a take me on 1v1 next set in a friendly, let me know via PM or find me on IRC, I am usually lurking around somewhere. We can outline a basic agreement, etc....

I have to see what my tag is doing first.

llaar Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 21:05:17

well the restarts are called llaar, I lost a whole bunch again apparently

I still have 1 original somehow w00t

too bad I lost Carpe Cerevisi (#1683)

he made it to a whopping 1,318 hits from walling in the war and survived, too bad I didn't wall him against the suicider, that'd have been crazy defends! :(

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2015, 21:24:22

*takes hat off for #1683*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================