Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 28th 2015, 1:40:14

who didn't get enough war? I'm not really geared up for it, but I sent mrford a message if he doesn't want it, I will take one of you on.
Do as I say, not as I do.

ZDH Game profile

May 28th 2015, 1:42:30

Oh SNAP! It's on
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2015, 2:03:59

if you had asked me a couple weeks ago, maybe. right now im on my way to the t10 hopefully, solo, after a war.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 28th 2015, 2:09:47

surely someone from CC wants to have some war than.

Oriontakers Game profile

May 28th 2015, 4:02:13

Sorry mate, if you asked a couple Weeks back. Now im here to make my startup top 10 and beat mr ford.

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2015, 4:30:34

i only see one chaos country that will beat my main and it sure as fluff isnt solo done so im not worried about it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Oriontakers Game profile

May 28th 2015, 5:31:42

Haha, it is mate.. Told You i will give you a run for your money. i think i created more rank 1 accounts in this game then most ppl played sets.

shamok Game profile

May 28th 2015, 6:20:01

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
surely someone from CC wants to have some war than.

hit those Tyrannies

Donny Game profile

May 28th 2015, 10:52:04

lol why not ask us earlier . i have no spals left!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2015, 11:00:12

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Haha, it is mate.. Told You i will give you a run for your money. i think i created more rank 1 accounts in this game then most ppl played sets.

Bullfluff. I have seen and killed your countries. You expect me to believe that you are going to take 16 restarts past my 15 origs when pumping a main? This isn't chaos you are talking to here. We arnt all idiots.

Chaos will more than likely get a t10. But that country had clan help. Which is fine, but don't play me for a fool. You are riding people's tech coattails anyways. You even threatened to block mine.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

May 28th 2015, 11:19:17

Mrford whats happeneing? fill me in LOL
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2015, 11:22:34

Orion is claiming that 500 mill NW chaos country is his and was only fed by his war restarts. He is also more than likely trying to block my tech transfers. Not that that matters, but he seems to think this is my first rodeo. I have been pretty inactive the last week but I have seen this story before.

Would be a shame of someone got offended at the level of bullfluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

May 28th 2015, 12:43:29

500m? i can piss 500m NW in FFA.
ICQ-105967052

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2015, 14:13:50

Lol...who cares
wasn't me...

Oriontakers Game profile

May 28th 2015, 14:16:10

Haha, yes. All done with the 40k acres with 25m a turn tyr. Cashers. Check the news of any of my accounts and Find out i hit like 8000 ss on untaged. Making between 50 and 100m a turn. fa like 10bil day and buying selling food on 32-38$ on demo so making like 10bil there. Now im on your tech making 5-10 a day. Good luck

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2015, 15:54:48

You know that isn't just my tech right? You are going to piss off the wrong person and not finish at all lol. I look forward to that. Especially since you said you wouldn't block, but did it anyways.

Edited By: mrford on May 28th 2015, 17:01:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

May 28th 2015, 17:35:59

Haha, i didnt Block... Im on the 9991 buyouts, your on 8500, so why Block? and dont tell me it isnt you, with 200k spys on 40k you have a problem.
So dont use your 100m - cash a turn with spal zero to spy me. Just ask.

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2015, 18:01:59

you arnt blocking? weird. your feeders all have quite a bit of tech blocking me. i suppose they did it all by themselves, lol.

like i said, ill work around it as it is part of the game, but you said you wouldnt. i usually dont forget things like that. im sure the person above me doesnt either.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SwedishViper Game profile

May 28th 2015, 18:55:19

Hell, must be doing something seriously wrong when only getting 55-60m a turn with 100k acres, when you guys get 100m with 40k :) (or 25m with 40k acres as a tyranny, which sounds a bit high considering the -25% capita ).
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Oriontakers Game profile

May 28th 2015, 19:06:28

If you look at my account news, i hit untaged with 2-3 Bill cash. Like i wanted the 25 acres a hit. Nope took the 100m a hit on cash. That a way to up your cashflow on your accounts

SwedishViper Game profile

May 28th 2015, 19:54:25

Yes, thats one way (which I also used in the beginning in April), but always comes a time when its more beneficial not to do it (at least if looking for both cash and acres). Was hoping you had some great insights on getting that amount from your own country, with the amount of acres mentioned, without attacking anyone though ;)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

BlueCow

May 28th 2015, 21:17:03

Well I am not feeding orion or have seen anyone in chaos feed him... but I havent played a turn in over a week.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 28th 2015, 22:26:45

buncha noob netters in here besides sv :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Oriontakers Game profile

May 30th 2015, 11:04:35

there is not much to do after i got my ass handled at the start of the set...:P

Donny Game profile

May 30th 2015, 14:54:19

i usually don the same. hit untaggeds for $ lol
im not going for a #1 so i dont care. lol
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

May 30th 2015, 15:31:20

You are trying so hard to block and steal my tech and yet I'm still going to beat you. You are cute. The only reason your main is still growing is because of me.

I hope you learned a lot. I will be killing your main next time you have one for lying about blocking my fluff. Have a nice day.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlueCow

May 31st 2015, 0:34:58

Wow.... it is a text based game. Not like we are playing for real money or some fluff. And in 20 years who the fluff is going to care who beat who.
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 3:09:20

You misunderstand. I don't care he blocked my tech. He isn't the only one doing it, and i am managing fine. He sent me an in game message asking if it was my tech and if so he wouldn't block. Then he told me he wasn't blocking when every single one of his 15 farms was. He lied, multiple times, when I was conversing in good faith. I even conveyed in my messages that there would be future consequences for intentionally blocking. If he hadn't sent the ingame, this wouldn't be an issue. He would just be another desperate peon riding my tech coat tails into a top 10.

It isn't about the game. He seems to think I'm an idiot. He seems to think there are no consequences for fluffing with and lying to some one like me. So I made a choice to deal out some in the only means I have at my disposal. I actually was going to kill his main 2 days ago. I had all my stock for sale and had just enough to jump my 15 farms to 45 mill NW to chem kill him. But I decided to beat him instead and kill him next set.

It has nothing to do with me taking this game seriously. FFA is a joke to reach the top 10 and i could beat anyone in chaos in netting or war in my sleep. We both know this. It has everything to do with my distaste for people who are full of fluff and lie, to my face. You downplay it because it is a text based game, but I would counter with who has to use underhanded tactics in a text based game? The only reason I keep bringing up the fact that I'm going to beat him is he said I wouldnt, and he is trying so hard to take from my finish. He will also fail.

I'm not angry. In fact, I can't wait to do it. And we both know im capable of it, unlike most of the flufftards you have in that "clan" over there.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2015, 3:28:38
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 3:33:39

How could anyone be lying to your face, we can't see eachother.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 3:51:24

metaphorical motherfluffa!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

May 31st 2015, 6:31:47

Haha mr ford, your a funny guy, guys like you are part of the game and make this game a little bit old school again.

I realy dont care if you make rank 1 or not, also im not blocking your stuff because i dont have it.
You know it you spyd my accounts with your crappy spal accounts all jetters.
But your right, sended you a message to your netter asking if it was you, because you told me you where going to make a 1bil account easy and a av nw of 100M on your accounts, told you to give you a run for your money with my 400Knw startups.
But when i send you a message asking if it was you and if so, i will not block your tech, you send me this "

and feel free to block my tech. i have 15 farms with a ton of missiles that i need to use."

You realy think your gods gift in this game? im real sorry for you that your life is crapy right now and i hope that it will change someday, if it will make you feel better to kill my accounts, go for it.
But promisse me 1 thing, please be nice at home for the wife and kids. save your anger for me so they have a good life.

Orion.

romuluz Game profile

May 31st 2015, 7:42:13

Lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 7:45:50

Careful not too mention the fords fam, he gets real butt-chapped about that.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 9:52:13

It is comical that people always attack the home life that they know nothing about. What is wrong? Not clever enough for game based insults? What exactly makes you think my life sucks? Because im really active on my phone i have a bad life? Is that your logic? Because i think you are a lying little fluff im angry at my wife and kids and they have a bad life? Lol. That shows what kind of person you are orion. It also shows your limited brain power and thought processes. Atleast I'm intelligent enough to keep my opinions of people game related. You defiantly belong with those retards in chaos. Glad you found a home.

I never said I was gods gift to this game. I did say I was better than you though. They arnt the same thing. You were blocking my tech, I have the stored spy ops to prove it. Why do you think I am this idiot that can't read a market spy op? You do understand that i can sit in a room with a NW change bot and see your countries drop NW while i do my buyouts and see who is blocking right? This isnt my first rodeo. You might not be blocking my tech right now, I have not checked in a day or so, but you sure as fluff were trying to for a couple days. It is pretty easy to see. Why lie about it? What is the point? That is the only reason I have a problem with your dumb ass. It is a pretty simple concept.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2015, 10:03:00
Swagger of a Chupacabra

m0bzta Game profile

May 31st 2015, 12:43:24

Troll on along Mr Ford like Marshal tot you to do
Troll on

Mr ford made up this Song when he come on Earth
Troll on
Alliance Troll on FFA Troll on along
Troll on Mr Ford like Marshal tot you to do

troll on Alliance Troll on FFA Troll on like Marshal tot you to do
HE
toll on with some lots of feeling cause that where a troll has to start
Remember When we was Kids and we trolled on

Alliance Troll on FFA Troll on along

roll on along Mr Ford like Marshal tot you to do
Troll on

yeah not so good but it is what it is
Troll on

i got a laugh out of this i hope you do also

Edited By: m0bzta on May 31st 2015, 12:55:42
See Original Post
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

May 31st 2015, 12:47:35

i Might make a youtube video and sing this
Troll on
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 15:41:37

I don't think you know what troll means. Either that or you have adapted it like others have adapted "lol" and just use it arbitrarily. Just because you dissagree with someone they arnt trolling you.

Also, if you want anyone to understand your little artwork, you need to tell everyone what tune it is to. Not everyone wants to try to imagine what is going on in that oddly shaped head of yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlueCow

May 31st 2015, 15:58:55

wasnt directing that last comment at only you ford.... everyone takes this game to seriously. like we all get paid millions of dollars to play or some crap.
Slagpit

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 16:18:24

It is more taking the time people put into the game seriously rather than the game itself. I know that is pulling hairs, but bear with me here.

I don't take the game too seriously, i mean fluff, i run a landfarm on 2 of the solo servers. I do however take my interactions with the other players seriously. As in I expect atleast a modicum of honestly and the lack of assumption that I'm a fool who can't read a spy op. That is insulting. It is past the game at that point.

I have said numerous times I'm not threatening to kill his next main over him blocking my tech, it is him attempting to play me for a fool like I don't know any better and lying about it. That has nothing to do with this game in perticular. If he did this in some other game I don't play I would react the same. Maybe I have too high of stantards. I'll troll and berate at times, but I'm not full of fluff. I don't see a reason to lie about a game like this. Ironically because it isn't that serious.

As for others taking the game too seriously, I would hope that when someone dedicates 2 months to something, they atleast take it semi-seriously. A goal is a goal, regardless of if it is a game or something else. Why dedicate your time to something you don't really care about? If you are going to do something then do it. If you don't really care then don't fluff with the people who do. That is a recipe for conflict. The ones who don't are the suiciders and asshole grabbers that create problems. The ones who create conflict. You have quite a few of them over there.

If you spent 8 weeks on a 10,000 piece puzzle and someone just walked in and tried to fluff it all up intentionally, I'm willing to bet you would be taking that puzzle seriously. It has less to do with the task itself, and more to do with the interaction with others involved in the same task. Some think respect is deserved, others don't give a fluff. Clashes are bound to occur, and that is part of the entertaient.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

May 31st 2015, 19:07:07

Hit a nerf mate?

Why are you trying to defend yourself that hard?
Its easy, you talk big words about how easy it is to get a av of 100m nw and a 1 bil netter. I told you i will give you a run for your money. Because it isnt easy, it takes time, luck and some brain. And most miss 1 of the above.

And telling me that your going to nuke, Kill or whatever when i asked you a simple question gave away that your afraid your not going to make it.
Telling me that your going to Kill me next set made my day.

Its a game mate... Be nice to ppl. It will give you so much more.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 19:21:11

Be nice to people like lie and block tech?

Be nice like talking about people's family?

Not too sure I'm should be taking advice in that regard from you. Atleast I'm honest in my distain. I'm nice to the people that have earned my respect. That is all I care about really.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

May 31st 2015, 19:22:57

About the blocking of tech, i run 15 tyr. Cashers with less then 100-200k tech on indi. Or you realy cant read a spyop. Or your spying the wrong guys what i dont believe.
So thats less then a 600-700k Block. And its gone with one of your accounts cash.
IF you call that a Block, and are willing to Kill ppls accounts over it...so be it..
I wish you all the best with that.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 19:34:14

600k is a massive block, especially when you keep throwing them up. Stop being an idiot. You know that is a block. One of my countries cash? So 1/15th of my cash every buyout? You think that is negliagable? That is 5 bill cash at 8k dumbass. That is a block. 5 bill when I'm only transferring 10 bill per buyout. Who wouldn't call that a block? Are you high? And you tried to steal my sell backs as well. Why do you feel the need to lie if this is a non important game? I mean wtf lol.

I done told you I didn't care you blocked. I care you repeatedly lied about it.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2015, 19:43:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

May 31st 2015, 19:46:31

Lol my tech was on the market al ready Before i send you a message, when you responded on the message asking you if the netter was you so i stop the 600k Block you responded that you are going to Kill my account. So now i keep my tech up there. Im not going to take away my tech because you act like a kid that want it the easy way
If i Had more, i Had put it all up there.
So next set i will be there again, you have to Kill me to stop me blocking you or any other netter out there. Its part of the game mate. IF you dont like it...go play big farm.

vern Game profile

May 31st 2015, 19:56:43

hmmm maybe i should just buy up and fire some chems

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 20:00:20

Lol my tech was on the market al ready Before i send you a message, when you responded on the message asking you if the netter was you so i stop the 600k Block you responded that you are going to Kill my account. So now i keep my tech up there. Im not going to take away my tech because you act like a kid that want it the easy way
If i Had more, i Had put it all up there.
So next set i will be there again, you have to Kill me to stop me blocking you or any other netter out there. Its part of the game mate. IF you dont like it...go play big farm.

apparently you cant read. i think that is the problem.

but in this very thread, you went from, I didnt block you, to but it wasnt a big block, to fluff yeah i did it to spite you.

see why i think you are full of fluff? it isnt because you blocked me, it is the way you went about it. you think you are the only one blocking me? why do you think you are the only one im mad at? think abut that and get back to me.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2015, 20:10:20
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 21:14:34

I remember a set when I was warring CC and I posted for someone to put SDI on the market, so mrford replied back saying he had put tech on the market for me. It was 9999 per tech point. So he knows all about tech blocking at high prices and being a straight flufffluff.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2015, 21:20:37

if i put tech at $9999 who was i blocking?

if im at war with you, why would i sell you cheap tech? how does that make me a flufffluff?

i dont even remember this. i think you are making fluff up again and you clearly dont understand what blocking transfers mean. i have never personally done it. do you really wanna hop back on my radar? you were doing so good.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2015, 21:27:57
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 31st 2015, 21:39:56

Wow such a fun read *eats popcorn*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 31st 2015, 21:49:44

It might have been Donny if it wasnt you, I get you two mixed up sometimes. But yes, sell your enemies cheap tech like the united states:) heheheheheh