Verified:

tellarion Game profile

May 25th 2015, 15:01:27

You know when lines have been crossed. Please knock it off.

Sincerely,
The guy who ruined anything and everything related to this server

ssewellusmc

May 25th 2015, 15:10:44

At least he can poke fun at himself

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 15:14:14

Tella ella ella eh eh eh
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 15:20:21

lolol@ koh

tella didn't ruin anything, team has always been a crazy server. we do need some changes though :p

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 15:37:46

I told you that thread wouldn't make it to page 2! haha.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 15:41:34

What type of changes were made to TEAM? I mean, what made it *used* to be better? And why did it change? And don't just say because Tella changed it. There had to be a reason why he changed it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 15:46:58

Red X broke it, tella "fixed" it.

Sorry that's all I've got :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

May 25th 2015, 19:09:36

fix worked as well as some microsoft's securitypatches.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

May 25th 2015, 19:24:20

we used to be allowed to do diplomacy. a novel concept, i know, diplomacy in a game of politics.

double u tee gee, under my um, tella. double u tee gee.

braden Game profile

May 25th 2015, 19:25:02

Originally posted by Marshal:
fix worked as well as some microsoft's securitypatches.

#fluffmarsalsays

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 20:18:33

So why would allowing diplomacy change the server for the better?

Thunder Game profile

May 25th 2015, 20:21:38

the multiple team tag wars was fun :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Vic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 20:27:03

Originally posted by Celphi:
What type of changes were made to TEAM? I mean, what made it *used* to be better? And why did it change? And don't just say because Tella changed it. There had to be a reason why he changed it.

the culture has changed.
when hao2 was playing, netting tags wouldn't get jumped for netting. that's universally stupid and bad for the game.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 20:37:13

I see. So how about changing the scoring system then? Make the netters worth less points and the people who kill other players worth more?

braden Game profile

May 25th 2015, 21:13:56

how would that change anything?

Marshal Game profile

May 25th 2015, 21:16:54

MOAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK NETTING!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

archaic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 21:35:58

Boltar got butt hurt because somebody landgrabbed him so he assembled a coalition and slaughtered every netting tag in the game for six straight months. It sucked, finally the Admins acknowledged the existence of the team server and stepped with a colossal overkill.

Edited By: archaic on May 25th 2015, 21:53:55
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Vic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 21:42:27

Originally posted by Celphi:
I see. So how about changing the scoring system then? Make the netters worth less points and the people who kill other players worth more?

oh you mean like worth less points in terms of a kill? so killing a netting tag is worth "less"? but less how? we don't really quantify war stats on team do we?
couldn't we just make it such that hitting a netting team resulted in automatic 100% higher break, and/or if a team registered as netting they couldn't make harmful attacks unless provoked, and they couldn't be provoked unless they breached various rules?

archaic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 21:57:22

This is silly, assigning values to kills, 'designating' netting tags vs war tags, trying to quantity some empirical scoring session. Team server is essentially a bunch of old men sitting around a table playing cards, its not really about the card game.

Vamps Game profile

May 25th 2015, 22:22:52

Originally posted by archaic:
Boltar got butt hurt because somebody landgrabbed him so he assembled a coalition and slaughtered every netting tag in the game for six straight months. It sucked, finally the Admins acknowledged the existence of the team server and stepped with a colossal overkill.

Revisionist history at it's finest. ETFT died because of arrogance. They felt it appropriate to farm and grab whoever they wanted and whined every time someone killed them over it.

With all that said, ETFT was already off the server when the mods changed the rules. TSO was killing suiciders and trouble makers more than they were hitting netting tags. The netting tags that died were the ETFT leftovers who still felt they could grab at will. Take a look at the policies now on the server.... Grabs = death. The new mod rules didn't/couldn't change that, because it's ultimately what the players wanted.

All the mod rules did was take power out of the hands of the players to take care troublemakers on a large scale. Countries who farm and suicide are protected now, because war tags can't touch them in an organized fashion. The mods were short sighted and foolish.

mFrost Game profile

May 25th 2015, 22:39:29

who the hell thought land grabbing Boltar was a good idea? oh hell y'all got off lucky, 6-months of war, he must be getting soft in his old age ;p -- Boltar lives for war, Boltar Wants War :D

*waves to Vamps* -- Does Darkness still play the game, have not seen her in ages?

mFrost

braden Game profile

May 25th 2015, 22:44:48

ans archaic was wrong on the time frame- i think they hit weedylar for like forty hours, and then everybody else for six months. i threatened to e-break up with bolts, so he apologized and introduced me to my [now] e-side fluff, !! QUACK

who really won through the whole thing? thats right.

Edited By: braden on May 25th 2015, 22:47:51
See Original Post

mFrost Game profile

May 25th 2015, 23:33:43

[quote poster=braden; 36247; 656734]ans archaic was wrong on the time frame- i think they hit weedylar for like forty hours, and then everybody else for six months. i threatened to e-break up with bolts, so he apologized and introduced me to my [now] e-side fluff, !! QUACK

who really won through the whole thing? thats right. [/quote]

lol, sounds about right, pretty much follows expectations :)

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2015, 0:03:24

As usual vamps is mad because he does not get to group kick netters around anymore. We repeatedly offered the Sex coalition any terms they wanted to end the war. Six months, set after set of netters trying to settle a dispute peacefully and tards like vamps that would not let it go.

Vamps is probably not aware of the attempts to negotiate because he is too low ranking a soldier to have been included. Rather then learning how to retal, they just killed everybody.

The mods got it wrong, but it was too late anyway, most of the netters had already left this fluffhole. At least Scode got what he wanted.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2015, 0:25:08

Hmm,.. maybe they should add bots to TEAM then.

Vamps Game profile

May 26th 2015, 0:49:46

Rather then learning how to retal, they just killed everybody.

I can easily retal, but what I really want is to kill things. Why in the world would I retal when I want targets to bury? When you grab me, all it says to me is "I want to die."

The mod rules have not changed that, either. I can still kill anyone who touches my tag.

I challenge anyone to name one good thing that the new rules did. Netting is more difficult (more suiciders and more war tags unchallenged), warring is a lot more boring (wars are decided in days because of no allies or FA). The new rules did not do anyone any good.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2015, 0:53:58

What exactly was the old rules? And what's the new rule?? And how were they enforced?!

Vamps Game profile

May 26th 2015, 0:54:02

Btw archaic, I haven't made a single attack this set, because no one has touched the tag I'm in. If I wanted to "blindside netters" there is nothing from stopping me right now from doing so. Speaking of blindsiding netters though, would you like to talk about how you're a suiciding little fluff in alliance? Maybe I should blast Weedy for fun?return the favor and suicide on you and your pals this set?

You're lucky I respect the other players in your tag more than I dislike you. You're a fluffing moron though.

Dissident Game profile

May 26th 2015, 2:46:27

war is fun... netting is for carebears.

Thunder Game profile

May 26th 2015, 3:50:22

Vamps....No Cross Server Retals :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2015, 4:21:37

Vamps, I have not played in alliance since the warmonger challenge last year. As for suiciding, I have suicided on alliance once, exactly once (reset #24) and it was against Laf after they had RD hack PDM. My information is public, you know damn good and well I don't suicide. I think your helmet is on too tight.

Here is my alliance record, show me the suiciding:

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/2019/alliance

Vamps Game profile

May 26th 2015, 4:33:00

I was one of the innocent LaF countries you suicided on, you stupid bastard. You cost me a top 10 that set. Since I am such a pointless killer at heart, certainly you'd consider it justified for me to ruin your netting here for a few sets? Unless of course, you're wrong about me. Just like you are always wrong about everything, because you are a stupid bastard.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2015, 14:11:48

Boltar smells...that is all
wasn't me...

Dreckon Game profile

May 26th 2015, 14:37:15

Interesting... but I consider a "top" player one that can netgain AND war... pure netgaining according to many of you is just farming newbies and whining when you get retalled hard or suicided on for FARMING or killed by another alliance that wants to take #1 or is sick of your farming tactics.

One of the coolest parts of this game (and most frustrating sometimes I agree) is to figure out how to acquire land WITHOUT pissing everyone off and to be able to keep it via diplomacy or strength... To expect everyone to just sit back and watch you farm and netgain in "peace" is stupid

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2015, 14:38:51

Laf was repeatedly cheating and fluffing people over and they got what they ultimately deserved when all of their allies turned their backs on them and they got wrecked, sadly about 10 years too late. The word 'innocent' and Laf really don't belong in the same sentence.

Vamps, you ruined so many peoples netting sets, I honestly dont give a fluff what you do. If it will make little vampypoo feel better, I'll give you my country number so you can ruin my netting set.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2015, 14:56:58

Dreckon +1

He explained it exactly the way I think TEAM should be played.

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2015, 15:25:40

Except for the fact that the best netgaining tag on the server is purely all-explore.

braden Game profile

May 26th 2015, 16:05:42

sometimes we retal.

Vamps Game profile

May 26th 2015, 16:08:09

archaic: Just want to make sure I understand this correctly... It is justified for you to suicide on counties which have never hit you before, because you dislike the tag they are playing in. However, I'm a heartless warmonger for killing countries who grab me? You are a hypocritical, whiney, stupid little bastard - and you are damn lucky I'm not as ruthless as you make me out to be, because if I were I'd kill your sorry excuse for a netting country every set.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2015, 16:12:49

@archaic: Well that can't be completely accurate, unless you believe you're going to pass Vic.

braden Game profile

May 26th 2015, 16:17:10

tag, and longevity.

we are a team server institution.

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2015, 18:41:39

Celphi, we won ANW last set and it looks like we will probably do it again this set. Thats the only netting stat that matters to us. Vic will probably be in weedy next set too.

Vamps, meh - as I recall TSO suicided weedy for several sets after the 6 sets of war, so I guess me suiciding Laf once after years of war is probably not comparable. IIRC, I then apologized because suiciding is retarded and I retired from 1A, where I have only played one set since. Tell you what, if you promise to retire from Team, you can suicide me as much as you want.

braden Game profile

May 26th 2015, 19:03:36

although he wpuld only ever be welcomed with open arms, ima guess vic and weedylars play styles would lack.. congruance :(

Vamps Game profile

May 26th 2015, 19:11:22

archaic: I don't suicide, I kill people if they hit me. Two separate things, which you still fail to understand. Feel free to try to justify your suiciding all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a hypocrite... And a whiney one at that. Go fluff off.

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2015, 19:36:15

You're boring me Vamps, but you seem to be a pretty boring guy. I'm putting it behind me, TBH you've not really done anything to me worth getting stirred up over. If your still butthurt because I suicided a bunch of cheats (not implying that you cheated, but Laf sure as fluff did) almost 2 years ago - I guess I underestimated the effect of my actions.

I guess I'll go fluff off now.

braden Game profile

May 28th 2015, 13:56:37

the forums need to be changed from team talk to the weedy netgaining server talk.. denizens of wnst.

braden Game profile

May 28th 2015, 13:57:57

*goes to fluff off archaic

.. i mean with archaic, goes to fluff off with archaic. they mean entirely different things :(

archaic Game profile

May 28th 2015, 14:35:50

you tease

braden Game profile

May 29th 2015, 5:56:02

i do tease, yes, sir
but i also, always give
where others do not

elvesrus

May 30th 2015, 8:34:36

I recall killing TSO countries that misbehaved (usually superfly), which would have included weedy, along with offering my own country up for compensation.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.