Verified:

Vic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 12:47:19

i'm gonna give you 80 turns to beat me (i'll leave those last turns unplayed) think ya can do it? ;)

Hammer Game profile

May 24th 2015, 15:28:52

I cannot, don't know what I'm doing, but I want you to play them just in case. Wouldn't want you to say you are just farting around like when I beat you a few sets ago. ;)

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2015, 15:31:38

Lol how about I ps u twice before your last run too?

Hammer Game profile

May 24th 2015, 15:35:53

lmao

Vic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 18:00:52

lol looks like the Temple loser topfed us both and tried to "jump out of range".
if anyone knows who plays that country please let me know.
but it's ok because me and hammer copy and pasted all the express leaderboards - so even though this rat will definitely not be man enough to show himself, we'll know exactly who it is with a little math (we may put celphi to work ;) once the leaderboard changes.

gl getting hunted every set from here on out Temple. i'm glad to dedicate the next year to owning you if you are man enough to keep the same country name or reveal yourself.
... didn't think so. lol.
trash!!!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2015, 23:41:20

lol @ Vic!
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mFrost Game profile

May 25th 2015, 0:18:57

hmm. yeah temple cost me a bit of net for the retal, at least i got my land back...I was actually thinking of using my last 200+ turns to just keep hitting Temple, but still had a decent finish.

I still fail to understand why people hit countries with over or close to 300 turns on hand, what in the world makes them think that with that many turns the country is not going to have the capacity to retal?

Templetom

May 25th 2015, 8:19:47

Originally posted by Vic:
lol looks like the Temple loser topfed us both and tried to "jump out of range".
if anyone knows who plays that country please let me know.
but it's ok because me and hammer copy and pasted all the express leaderboards - so even though this rat will definitely not be man enough to show himself, we'll know exactly who it is with a little math (we may put celphi to work ;) once the leaderboard changes.

gl getting hunted every set from here on out Temple. i'm glad to dedicate the next year to owning you if you are man enough to keep the same country name or reveal yourself.
... didn't think so. lol.
trash!!!

See you Wednesday. Being such a big man I'm sure you'll keep the same name...

Vic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 17:02:59

being such a big man? i won by 6m (beat you by 16m) with 90 turns stored.
and you better keep the same name, little guy.

Vic Game profile

May 25th 2015, 17:04:04

you nubs just don't get it. beat me and then talk trash. but topfeed RoR me and I win by 6m, more than double your nw, and keep 90 turns unplayed, really gives you one and only one option ...
walk away from this game. not much for you.
lol.
trash loser nub.
another one bites the dust.

Templetom

May 25th 2015, 18:55:33

And they will know thee by the trail of bot hits. And they will name thee Christ knows what because you won't stick too a name yourself.

I look forward to meeting you and your "crew". Are they real lackeys or just multis?

ebert00 Game profile

May 25th 2015, 19:04:16

Vic is arrogant but he does have skills backing it up. Also once you get to know him a little better he is not so bad. He convinced me to join his alliance after all. Vic has a point. Why real a real if you are getting nowhere. Is that your way of having fun? I guess you can explain yourself but that is how you make enemies and lots of them on express. Good luck to both of you. I hope you work it out.