Verified:

MissyV Game profile

May 12th 2015, 19:21:39

Hi,

Ninja is actually also mine >.> and he is a wonderful, loving dog.

Honestly, when we first adopted him, I was very wary because of what I had heard about pit bulls. However, I did my research and learned that it's not all what it seems. Pit bulls were initially bred to be, yes, athletic, but also family companions. The few select people that the media focuses on are often to blame for the state of the dogs. It's these few that have cause pit bulls to be feared and even shunned in certain places.

Ninja is my first dog ever and I couldn't be happier. I'm not by any means experienced with dogs; growing up, I was kept more or less away from them. I'm neither athletic nor strong, but I can keep up with my dog because of how he's trained and how he listens. With the dog training classes I've attended and the research I've done, I've come to realize that it's not necessarily the breed that matters but the personality/temperament of the dog, along with the time and effort you put into training and socializing him/her.

It's very disappointing to hear that people continue to shun this breed. If you do a bit of research, you may come to accept that this breed is very loving, to the extent of the highly praised golden retrievers.

Thanks for your time.
- Missy

archaic Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:35:11

I have no problem with a pitbull ban if it prevent tragedies like this:

http://tinyurl.com/q3fltxg

I mean FFS people, enough is enough already.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:37:26

the irony being that the first thing i saw in that picture was douchebag?

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:45:11

Do you feed ninja cookies?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MissyV Game profile

May 14th 2015, 23:32:22

Fordyyyy!! Actually yes! One of the first treats we bought were fancy cookie dog treats! ^_^

damondusk Game profile

May 18th 2015, 6:00:15

If a person has never owned/cared for a pit bull, that person is simply not qualified to judge the merits of the breed (if such a thing is possible - kinda like 'black guys drink 40's', 'white guys are racist', 'women can't drive', 'pit bulls bite'.....).
If this is you, you are like a person who has never had a child delivering parenting advice to a parent - profoundly arrogant and undeniably ignorant.

/2 cents

Trife Game profile

May 18th 2015, 14:33:25

Originally posted by damondusk:
If a person has never owned/cared for a pit bull, that person is simply not qualified to judge the merits of the breed (if such a thing is possible - kinda like 'black guys drink 40's', 'white guys are racist', 'women can't drive', 'pit bulls bite'.....).
If this is you, you are like a person who has never had a child delivering parenting advice to a parent - profoundly arrogant and undeniably ignorant.

/2 cents

what are your feelings on prohibiting male lawmakers from voting on abortion laws?

you'd be okay with that too, right?

=)

elvesrus

May 19th 2015, 0:32:20

I don't care about incoming fire, but abortion laws should be illegal. They don't save the kid, they kill the mother.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mdevol Game profile

May 19th 2015, 1:53:35

Originally posted by MissyV:
Fordyyyy!! Actually yes! One of the first treats we bought were fancy cookie dog treats! ^_^

Hahah I wouldn't expect anything less.

Cute puppy! You guys picked well!
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

May 19th 2015, 2:16:10

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I don't care about incoming fire, but abortion laws should be illegal. They don't save the kid, they kill the mother.

Abortion laws are the reason we have Jayr and Braden. their mothers missed with the coat hanger and this is the byproduct... thanks Obama!

markalt Game profile

May 20th 2015, 17:08:37

lol

braden Game profile

May 20th 2015, 17:37:05

.. im canadian and was born while obama was still fluffting in his drinking water over in africa..

pretty sure if you want an abortion you can just walk into nygen and ask for one.