Verified:

Catchy Game profile

May 13th 2015, 20:32:19

I agree with ford on that point.

To be honest i stick around for the other stuff that the alliances do outside the game. That and the occasional netgaining is fun since i didn't get to do a lot of that before.

Edited By: Catchy on May 13th 2015, 20:34:32
See Original Post

Hawkster Game profile

May 14th 2015, 4:36:17

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Hawkster:
mrford

restarts coming back so strong seems at least to me part of the problem. What is point in killing them if they come back so strong, often times 2/3 of original?

IDK, have always been torn about that as I do see pro's of it as well. But still seems to add to problem too at same time.

Anyway, I did not partake in this war this set. My country is only Rage original left due to still being in protection mode under 100 turns. This set did not sound fun so did not play as I foreseen this happening. I was hoping to be proved wrong and sadly that did not happen. So I am glad I did not waste my time ... and yet really really sad.

Whay was this directed at me? Lol

because your first post brought it up:
Originally posted by mrford:
but when you die your restart isnt from scratch, and you can get back in the fight faster.

this isnt a sandbox. countries have always died, and the good players killed fast. the core left are mostly experienced hitters. you arnt going to be able to slow down kills unless you make a massive change to the way atacking works.

Really only the first two paragraphs was directed at you, the last one was just my sentiments at op in general, would have split it up better, except I posted that from my phone and couldnt be bothered to go through all that hassle.

Edited By: Hawkster on May 14th 2015, 4:38:52
See Original Post

drkprinc Game profile

May 14th 2015, 17:27:46

could maybe also implement an option for when tags goto war for a legacy mode where use to be hit backspace then enter and having multiple tabs open with different set amounts for units when break was lowered, seeing 100 hits happen in 30 seconds is actually very ridiculous comes down to faster internet and processor at that point not skill.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 18:00:24

I dissagree. I remember being able to hit so fast on dial-up that you could trick the game into more hits than you had turns.

The remaining player pool is just really skilled at hitting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 14th 2015, 18:07:26

agreed -- I remember doing the old IE trick of holding the mouse button down on the submit button and hitting "enter" to spam hits :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

May 14th 2015, 20:46:30

that trick works with any browser.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....