May 14th 2015, 2:30:32

ssewellusmc

May 14th 2015, 2:44:30

Tin foil sales are going to skyrocket.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 14th 2015, 3:29:02

The influx of people to the region will probably increase revenue in the areas where the exercise is happening! Good for the economy!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 4:50:20

is this a serious concern this article addresses?

is the terrain of the states involved not the exact same as the last 2 wars we have fought and a lot of the buffer zone countries between the UN and Russia? China has a lot of the varied terrain involved in these states as well. preparedness for future conflicts is a lot more important than people think. military logistics and procedures are built upon exercises like this. special forces like the ones that are apparently involved in this exercise have been on the frony line of the last half dozen US conflicts and have been key in training host nations in the fight against terrorism. think about it. it is logistics and product testing, on a military level.

if martial law exercises were in fact the true intentions wouldnt a more urban environment be needed? like the ones in miami a few years ago? at least those nut jobs had a point. it was really fun to watch though.

a more reasonable explanation might be that this is a large scale joint forces training operation utilizing many different terrain types in a sparsely populated area of the country. to get anything better we would have to invade another country.

how do people that believe this tin foil bullfluff remember to pay rent and wipe their own ass and what not? use some logic, not paranoia.

jet fuel can weaken steel beans by lowering their ultimate tensile strength, bro.

Edited By: mrford on May 14th 2015, 5:04:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2015, 4:57:23

Wait, I thought Bush blew up the twins! WTF!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Riddler Game profile

May 14th 2015, 12:01:55

no matter how you look at it, people are still concerned with Obama trying to enforce Marshal Law and remain in power due to the outbreak in race riots etc... they all seem to think this is the beginning of training for Marshal Law on a grand stage. I mean look how suddenly we went to bashing our own flag in this country, people are stupid and force fed mass bullfluff through the media. so much so that every little conspiracy theory is deemed relevant. I personally dont think this will happen but you never know.

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2015, 12:55:01

lol

archaic Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:27:15

I just have this funny mental image of a bunch of SEALs/GBs walking out of a lecture hall for lunch and a bunch of TX state guard guys scattering like fluffroaches.

My governor is a idiot.

The pandering to both extremes by elected officials makes me sad inside. I guess it makes for good theater though.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:33:33

Using special forces for martial law would be like using a F1 car to deliver pizza. There arnt enough of them for the job and they arnt trained for that fluff.

That fact alone should click in that thing these tards call brains.

Forget the other facts like that they announced this operation months in advance, not a good strategy for a suprise martial law event. Or the fact that it is taking place in one of the most sparsely populated areas of the US. Who are they going after? The cows and deer?

I can't stand utter retardation on this scale. Part of me wishes the exercise did start picking these idiots off. They would get to be right for once, and their sheer stupidity would be eliminated from the gene pool. Win win!

Edited By: mrford on May 14th 2015, 13:38:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Schilling Game profile

May 14th 2015, 17:39:10

In my brief six years in the Marine Corps I trained in places similar or exact to the ones they expected our unit to fight in (or 'operate' if 'fight' makes you uncomfortable):

Desert and mountainous terrain, extreme heat and cold conditions and urban areas. 'Jade Helm' is just another wrapper name for the same type of op(s) that happens every year. There are similar training exercises throughout the world going on at the same time in South America, Asia (several locations) and throughout western Europe and North Africa.

Aside from all that, martial law would be an extreme strategic blunder on so many levels it's not even fathomable at this stage.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2015, 17:47:26

martial law ... isn't going to happen - the only people that say it will are those trying to peddal distrust and their own pay news sites - follow the money folks $$$

saying that, very likely there are other operations they're trying to keep under the "exercise" name
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Trife Game profile

May 14th 2015, 18:19:41

this would only happen in texas

lol

Vic Game profile

May 14th 2015, 19:57:58

Originally posted by archaic:
I just have this funny mental image of a bunch of SEALs/GBs walking out of a lecture hall for lunch and a bunch of TX state guard guys scattering like fluffroaches.

My governor is a idiot.

The pandering to both extremes by elected officials makes me sad inside. I guess it makes for good theater though.

*an idiot.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2015, 20:15:28

What I find amusing is how worked up people get over nothing, I guess life is boring to them....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!