Verified:

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2015, 20:51:01

A bunch of no life douchebags try so hard at an online game...makes me giggle a little bit. L.M.F.A.O
wasn't me...

Home Turf Game profile

May 6th 2015, 21:15:59

quit looking in the mirror
HT

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 6th 2015, 23:03:04

for real - you fail as a suicider - the easiest strat in the game!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2015, 23:04:30

Whatevs.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

May 7th 2015, 0:19:07

Fail....again

ssewellusmc

May 7th 2015, 19:38:50

You mean me? A successful and productive member of society? Compared to you... a drag on the economy and a burdon and risk to society? Get a life, you failed again.

Raging Budda Game profile

May 7th 2015, 20:25:12

Your base is mine!

Twain Game profile

May 8th 2015, 11:57:58

Originally posted by Jayr:
A bunch of no life douchebags try so hard at an online game...makes me giggle a little bit. L.M.F.A.O

It's cute when someone gets the notion they're somehow superior because they're bad at something because they, all of the sudden, determine the thing isn't worth being good at.

Almost every hobby anyone does is meaningless and silly to outsiders. Games like EE only have meaning because we all collectively agree to give it meaning.

The amusing thing is when someone gets all bitter because they're upset and they PRETEND that they don't assign it meaning. By playing the game and posting on the forums, you've assigned meaning to this. To pretend you don't care and that everyone else is a loser because they're better at this than you is petty and childish.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

May 8th 2015, 14:59:51

I AM A COMPUTER. ERM. DO I HAVE A LIFE? AM I DOUCHEBAG? THESE QUESTIONS PUZZLE ME. BEEP
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2015, 17:12:26

Twain dealing them hard truths!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Newworld Game profile

May 8th 2015, 17:23:03

Originally posted by Twain:

It's cute when someone gets the notion they're somehow superior because they're bad at something because they, all of the sudden, determine the thing isn't worth being good at.

Almost every hobby anyone does is meaningless and silly to outsiders. Games like EE only have meaning because we all collectively agree to give it meaning.

The amusing thing is when someone gets all bitter because they're upset and they PRETEND that they don't assign it meaning. By playing the game and posting on the forums, you've assigned meaning to this. To pretend you don't care and that everyone else is a loser because they're better at this than you is petty and childish.

Whoa whoa whoa.... get this logical thinking crap out of here. No place for it in these boards. ;)
pew pew pew

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2015, 17:43:21

i know the feeling son. i once tried to think i didnt like bigger chicks. buuuutttt my fluff was like "yes. yes you freaking do..."
all praised to ra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2015, 19:27:35

Yeah...wtf twain
wasn't me...

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 10th 2015, 20:18:27

Twain for president.
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2015, 5:39:06

I come here to troll. Ur response is both long and meaningless. Thank you for deeming my troll attempt worthy of response. Mission accomplished.
wasn't me...

jayrisabitch

May 11th 2015, 14:19:39

You don't come here to troll. You are just a retard that uses that as an excuse when you are made to look like a fool. Which is extremely often. You are too stupid to understand when you are backing yourself into a corner so you use the "i was just trolling excuse."

In reality you are just a sub par intellect and a jackass with no code of honor or pride. You seek approval from people online who know just how worthless you are. You won't get it, unless it is from that band of reject idiots that call themselves chaos. But even they think you are dumb now don't they? I can't wait for your next rage out when no one will want you in their clan because of how pathetic and unpredictable you are. The laughable amount of skill and benefit you bring to the table is so far outweigh red by the risk of your low intelligence, your lack of honor, and your toddler like unpredictability. Lol.

Twain Game profile

May 11th 2015, 14:48:21

Good lord, you think that's a long response by me? Do you ever read anything I post? Or rather: Do you ever read?

Furthermore: You're undermining your own argument again. You're supposedly here to troll, but my response to you shows that you succeeded and I failed, right?

Basically, I'm just a much smarter, more intellectual troll. So I guess by you responding, now *I* just won!

The only way for you to win now is to just not post anything. Please, make me lose. Please. All of FFAT roots for you to win this one.

Heston Game profile

May 11th 2015, 16:01:53

I honestly cant think of one person with a pair between his legs in my circle of friends that use the word "cute" . ever.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dragon Game profile

May 11th 2015, 17:38:18

Good lord, you think that's a long response by me? Do you ever read anything I post? Or rather: Do you ever read?

Furthermore: You're undermining your own argument again. You're supposedly here to troll, but my response to you shows that you succeeded and I failed, right?

Basically, I'm just a much smarter, more intellectual troll. So I guess by you responding, now *I* just won!

The only way for you to win now is to just not post anything. Please, make me lose. Please. All of FFAT roots for you to win this one.

I can guarantee that this response is concise in Twain Terms. I'd know. I can write novels.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2015, 17:41:49

Guys, u shldnt have...its too much, really.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2015, 17:44:41

P.S.

Doody butts.

That is all...
wasn't me...

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2015, 17:44:59

post of the year !

STICKY THIS PLEASE !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2015, 17:46:12

Originally posted by Akula:

post of the year !

STICKY THIS PLEASE !
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
wasn't me...