Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

May 7th 2015, 15:28:35

Am I the only one that has noticed, every time we have tried to make the game better, we lose people.

Land trading for high NW bragging right is just BS....no real skill required.

Pre-arranged wars, where people whine because something pre-arranged got screwed up.

We should rethink, and go back to the days where you build the best defense and be prepared to attack to defend your alliance. It would require more skill to develop the best strategy. Someone will still come out with top NW and show real skill.

Restarts now come back with a lot of stuff, but are still usually ankle biters...FA is required to get them back up to snuff. Let the country die, build another ankle biter, and FA them back up to snuff. Let them come back with full turns.

Explore or fight for land, kill the bots. Again, no skill required to target bots.

These are just my thoughts, I could be wrong. There is a first time for everything. A skill game is always better than what we have now.
Hell, if you can add some cool graphics, that would satisfy the folks that want to stare at the pretty pictures. My chess board is pretty drab, but it's still a great game to show off mad skills.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2015, 16:20:35

When I first played alliance that's what I initially thought how it was played.

It's all about red tape, pre-arranged wars, landtrading your competition. Hell, if it's not a war set, turrets are bought solely as a suicide precaution. Even then, it's 90/10 jets/turrets.

I completely agree with your post 100%.

If TEAM had more talent and competition, that would be the best server.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Trife Game profile

May 7th 2015, 16:22:15

obama took office in 2008

the game has been in a decline since 2008

ergo

this is obama's fault

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2015, 16:27:46

Fuk Obama and ISIS
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BladeEWG Game profile

May 7th 2015, 22:37:27

Makes Savants tag seem like sense;)
It used to be a lot better even before L=L came in
No pacts and kill me all

Collzaboration Game profile

May 7th 2015, 22:48:47

You all just plain suck , accept the fact get over it and move on.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 7th 2015, 22:51:02

Oh I've sucked at this game for d@mn near 20 years
Not much of a revalation there😝

Rouger

EE Patron

May 7th 2015, 23:53:16

I second......Its Obama and Nancy Pelosi's fault. "We have to pass the bill to see what is inside in"

Edited By: Rouger on May 7th 2015, 23:55:20
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

May 8th 2015, 0:55:16

hahahaha we like to war :)

santti Game profile

May 8th 2015, 9:22:22

So, if we try to make game better we lose people, maybe we should try to make game worse?

Seriously I think amount of leaving (%) people has been probably same for years, but the game is not enough interesting for new players so the balance is negative.

As process engineer:
if output is bigger than input then the storage is empty some day...
SanttiE is here again!