Verified:

Trife Game profile

May 1st 2015, 20:30:58

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2015, 20:42:30

It's not the dog, it's the flufftarded owners!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

May 1st 2015, 20:46:37

the meanest dog i ever met was a golden retriever. had been chained up in the back yard its entire life.

dogs take on the personality of their environment and owners. it is as simple as that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

May 1st 2015, 20:51:49

man created the dog, man can deal with the consequences of its actions.

a novel concept, i know.

daspheebsie Game profile

May 1st 2015, 22:19:05

What exactly is wrong with Pitties? BSLs isn't going to cure a single thing. I have met chihuahuas that are meaner than pitties. Elves and I had two of the sweetest pitties ever. Sure they would attack you, but that was with love and licks and tail wags, not barred teeth.

Ban one type of dog you are going to be better off banning every dog.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

BladeEWG Game profile

May 1st 2015, 22:50:20

Better to just ban the French!

braden Game profile

May 1st 2015, 23:20:19

fluff the french. and native peoples of foreign lands, as well. theyre both good for naught.

BlueCow

May 2nd 2015, 0:01:33

I would disagree with the owner makes the dog comment.
The neighbors that lived below us at our last place were hands down the nicest people.
Took very good care of their dogs.
And still their one dog was mean as fluff, and very territorial.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

elvesrus

May 2nd 2015, 0:45:57

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 1:00:26

Its not the dogs, its the biological warfare scientists. Did you ever read "The Plague Dogs" by Richard Adams? Two dogs escape from a secret research facility in the Lake District and are thought to be carrying Bubonic Plague. Pretty good book. Richard Adams wrote "Watership Down" as well.

Anyway, my pitbull is friendly as can be, so its obviously nothing to do with the owner :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 1:02:51

Also, here is a sign that used to be behind the bar at a place where I was a regular:

http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=12399

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 1:16:59

Originally posted by BlueCow:
I would disagree with the owner makes the dog comment.
The neighbors that lived below us at our last place were hands down the nicest people.
Took very good care of their dogs.
And still their one dog was mean as fluff, and very territorial.

sounds like despite your opinion of the owners they were not good enough to tame that dog.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 1:18:33

Originally posted by Getafix:
Also, here is a sign that used to be behind the bar at a place where I was a regular:

http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=12399

i once saw a sign recently i wanted that said something to the effect of

"due to the recent increase of ammo prices, there will be no warning shots"

but im sure some lawyer would turn that into premeditation if fluff ever did go down. fluffin lawyers.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 1:41:13

Lmao ford!! I would totally get that sign!! They keep adding the wrong dogs to the ban list...little ankle biters like chihuahuas and the like are far more likely to bite people than rottweilers or pit bulls....even the damn Dalmatians are far more aggressive and yet they aren't on the list...

And as for the plague, look at the living conditions of the people and the dog, I'm willing to bet that it's a scummy neighborhood to say the least lol and this is what happens when you have an over populated country. What do you expect, with so many people not able to take care of themselves or live "healthy" lifestyles (healthy being used VERY loosely) and the homeless, not to mention all the garbage and what have you I'm honestly surprised that there aren't far more cases of plague popping up yet.

Edited By: jjterrico on May 2nd 2015, 1:49:58
See Original Post

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 1:47:51

them mexican rats arent eating toddlers for between meals snacks

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 1:51:57

Just because they aren't big enough to eat a child they get to be excused? Lmfao more bites from little dogs than big I'd be willing to bet lol

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 2:01:52

one slighly inconviences you with a nip on the ankle, and the other sinks his canines ( or her canines, lets be fair nkw) into your jugular..

.. worlds apart.

dogs are possessions. the person to whom the possetion belongs is wholly responsible for its behaviour, or lack there of.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 2:11:32

The bite on an ankle should be treated no differently then the bite to the face...a bite is a bite no matter how hard.

It does all fall on the owner for not properly training the dog in the end so you do have one point correct lol

Riddler Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 11:33:09

my pit is absolutely harmless, although her tongue and tail can be described as dangerous weapons

bstrong86 Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 11:50:59

Not sure the owners have as much to do wth behavior as just some dogs are born mean. Lots of breeds are aggressive by nature. No amount of love and training can stop a mean dog.

I blame BREEDERS. An increase in certain breedtypes has escalated the amount of news we see about certain breeds. Specifically the pits. Im always seeing people breed them for pups to sell.

We recently had to get rid of our Australian sheperad. She was mean and very territorial. She also was a product of over breeding. The whole batch of pups was/is like this. A year and a half we attempted to solve this, but to no result.

Sometimes, its something g you cant see that is the prpblem
The Death Knights

XI

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 13:17:01

Pit bulls are an aggressive bread of dog. Can you trainbit out of them? Maybe but they are very protective and can snap to instincts at any time IMO. Breaders are to blame.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 13:18:51

Liability is on the owner so own one at your own risk ;). I work in liability if you have a pit and it does anything to anyone you will lose every time no defense usually.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 15:10:58

IN THIS CASE, ONLY ONE DOG GOT THE PLAGUE.

EIGHT PEOPLE GOT IT.

BAN HUMANS!

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 20:35:56

Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlueCow

May 3rd 2015, 0:26:53

Dogs do what dogs do.... Never trained my golden retriever to retrieve ducks.... But she has the Instinct to go out and do it... might not be the best, but eh that is on me for not training her.

Dogs can be protective, I think that is what the problem is.
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

mrford Game profile

May 3rd 2015, 0:41:40

bullfluff

you are going to tell me that if you take 2 sibling puppies, put one in a loving household, and chain the other in a random back yard, they are going to develop the same personality?

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. stop spreading stupid. we have enough of that around here already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlueCow

May 3rd 2015, 3:22:09

When did I say that they would develop the same personalities?

Dogs are Dogs they have traits that are passed down in their blood line that we as humans do not teach them.
Slagpit

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2015, 3:31:50

but much like black folk from the south (she shall rise again, right ford? twins!), [white] men did pick and choose the characteristics they wanted to breed. if man wanted sn angry breed? they got one; we made it. if they wanted a docile breed, they got one; we made it.

individual dogs are a toss up (no tupac youtube video, but i could if i wanted to..), of course, but is not every breed a result of man playing the fun game of eugenics?

BlueCow

May 3rd 2015, 3:39:43

love braden's post :)

When will man learn that we can't play god.
Slagpit

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2015, 4:05:15

here comes trife to ask why man cant play god when man created god?

dont worry.. his fathers daughter, his wife, and himself they will both rot in hell

elvesrus

May 3rd 2015, 4:46:27

Originally posted by BlueCow:
love braden's post :)

When will man learn that we can't play god.

sure we can. all it takes is a trip to the amazon.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2015, 6:36:29

Originally posted by jjterrico:
Just because they aren't big enough to eat a child they get to be excused? Lmfao more bites from little dogs than big I'd be willing to bet lol

Yes, my sister is a vet tech and they have way more issues treating little dogs than the large ones, all bites reports from the past year are overwhelmingly from chihuahuas.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2015, 14:20:08

Lmao called that!! I have a 220lb st Bernard that loves nothing more then going for walks, whenever we pass another medium- large breed dog very rarely is there an issue, however I can't pass a small dog without the little mutt trying to take on the big one.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2015, 21:48:53

Pitt Bull's are responsible for the most dog bite-related fatalities than any other bread.

Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
http://www.cdc.gov/...ty/images/dogbreeds-a.pdf

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2015, 22:15:59

That's because crackheads and dope dealers get the pit bulls and abuse the fluff out of them to "train" them as guard dogs....how often do you see a junky with a retriever or husky?

hoop Game profile

May 4th 2015, 0:19:06

Next you'll want guns banned and then knives and then pencils.

BlueCow

May 4th 2015, 15:21:07

ban cars.... more deadly then a pit bull
Slagpit

mrford Game profile

May 4th 2015, 15:26:02

100% of people that drink water die.

Ban water.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlueCow

May 4th 2015, 15:32:26

Ban Oxygen and the dirty trees that produce it
Slagpit

Trife Game profile

May 4th 2015, 16:09:57

Originally posted by braden:
here comes trife to ask why man cant play god when man created god?

dont worry.. his fathers daughter, his wife, and himself they will both rot in hell

sorry for the delay in responding, was busy rotting in hell

braden Game profile

May 4th 2015, 16:35:45

unlike jesus would, i'll forgive you.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2015, 18:31:24

I never said ban them. Point is they seem to be more dangerous. Clearly you can interpret as you wish.

Trife Game profile

May 4th 2015, 18:35:22

certain types of firearms/weapons are heavily controlled because they're more lethal than others - machine guns, grenades, explosive devices, sawed off shotties

wouldn't it stand to reason that if we do that, then it makes sense to limit/regulate/ban the deadlier breeds of dogs?

besides, there ain't no 2nd amendment about dogs

*stirs the pot a lil mo*

mrford Game profile

May 4th 2015, 18:37:41

my only dog ever has been a mutt anyways, bit of chow, basenji, and german shepard.

she will be 14 this year!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

May 4th 2015, 18:42:30

Originally posted by Trife:
certain types of firearms/weapons are heavily controlled because they're more lethal than others - machine guns, grenades, explosive devices, sawed off shotties

wouldn't it stand to reason that if we do that, then it makes sense to limit/regulate/ban the deadlier breeds of dogs?

*stirs the pot a lil mo*

I say we ban idiots like trife who try to regulate guns and dogs... we don't have to kill him. We can just exile him to Antarctica in the middle of the winter and forbid him to wear clothes. Nature will take its due course.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 4th 2015, 19:16:16

Originally posted by Trife:

*stirs the pot a lil mo*

:)

Precisely why the government should do as little as possible when it comes to regulations that infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens.

Certain breeds of dog are already heavily controlled because they're perceived as more dangerous than others - Pit bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds

wouldn't it stand to reason that if we do that, then it makes sense to limit/regulate/ban the consumption of foods that can lead to health problems, and which in turn cause higher health care expenses overall for the collective? You know.. since it is the Federal Government's self appointed job now to control our health care.

Trife Game profile

May 4th 2015, 20:00:07

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

wouldn't it stand to reason that if we do that, then it makes sense to limit/regulate/ban the consumption of foods that can lead to health problems, and which in turn cause higher health care expenses overall for the collective? You know.. since it is the Federal Government's self appointed job now to control our health care.

you mean the FDA?

perhaps potential pit bull owners should have to undergo the same criminal background check that potential gun owners need to undergo?

*stirs*

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 4th 2015, 21:02:01

Well, what I was driving at is that when you start regulating things that are *potentially* dangerous, it never ends. Because people use the argument you just used: We already do X, might as well do Y.. We already do Y, it only makes sense to limit the number of steaks you're allowed to eat per week.

But you're right, the FDA is a GREAT example of a Federal agency that may have been a good idea, but has gone pretty far off the rails. We don't need an agency telling people they can't purchase raw milk from someone else if they wish to do so.

The EPA is another one. Great idea... but once they were done doing things that were actually necessary like cleaning up rivers and reducing air pollution, they had to find other things to do. And the things they find to do lately are just plain ridiculous.

That's the problem with allowing unelected bureaucrats to write our laws. They never ever stop. They have to always be finding the next thing to regulate/ban/demonize. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to con people into believing that they and their bloated budgets are necessary.

HavocMD

May 5th 2015, 0:01:10

As somebody who is looking into adopting a Pit Bull, I have to say the private market is regulating them plenty. All the places that allow you to adopt a Pitty rescue require you to take classes and they will come by and do an in home evaluation to make sure you are suitable. Also, we need to get a special rider with our Home Owner's Insurance.

Conclusion: Private market regulates the crap out of Pit Bulls. It would be easier for us to adopt a handgun....

Fuji Game profile

May 12th 2015, 19:07:27

The sad reality of Pitt Bulls is that they attract a certain type of owner. Unfortunately for the dogs those same types of owners tend to nurture the dogs more protective and territorial side while not socializing them much. They're really more a victim of our culture than their breed.

We rescued a Labrabull (Half Pitt Bull - Half Lab) and he's been amazing. No doubt about it, they're a powerful breed and require clear rules but are by no means hard to train or naturally aggressive. Talking to our obedience class teacher we were told that German Sheppard's are the most aggressive breed she comes across.

They're no different from any other dog breed in temperament.

Say Hi to Ninja! :)

Puppy:
https://instagram.com/p/ztc32QQTxh/

Last Week:
https://instagram.com/p/2NLsGUwT3n/