Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2015, 22:55:17

To me, a moderator should have the ability to see which player places the $60 oil on market, and ban that IP address. Because for 1, you can sell oil for 60 on PM with 0 sales tax, instantly. Yet someone is selling 1 million barrels at $60, when the barrels havent sold below 220 the entire set.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

earf

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 2:32:34

Edbert sold himself $20 oil every set from 201 to 209 .

ebert00 Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 3:27:09

I will say the top feed in heavy Dr was quite annoying. I did not think rock lobster was that kind of player. What comes around goes around.

earf

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 4:00:46

Originally posted by ebert00:
I will say the top feed in heavy Dr was quite annoying. I did not think rock lobster was that kind of player. What comes around goes around.
ding ding

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 4:33:01

lol, wonder if ebert is reading this thread too..

stanrools Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 4:54:07

Rock attacks other countries then bots. He land grabs me every set. then like said many times in this thread I wait for dr to go away if any stock up a fluff load of jets and get double my land back.
Techer to win it all.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 8:19:46

Think how boring the game would be if I wasn't around to liven up your days!

How annoying for you getting annoyed like that, Ebert. And what was that you were telling me about #11 paintdry? He had consulted with you regarding my weak defenses just before stealing 3000 acres and putting me in about 20 DR while I was logged out, is that right? But you don't know who he is. I don't see him deleted for foul language like you said he would be, thats strange. Paintdry hasn't said a word to me.

Yes stanrools, I tested out the noob Stanley for several sets, and you defended yourself with great courage and determination. Welcome!

DR sure was fun there, even if it did cost at least half a billion dollars, open me up to accusations of rape and drug abuse, and wear off too fast.

Vic Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 14:03:18

heh i first met getafix in a retal

BUTTMAN Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 14:15:11

Originally posted by Getafix:

DR sure was fun there, even if it did cost at least half a billion dollars, open me up to accusations of rape and drug abuse, and wear off too fast.

LOL

I was just joking!

earf

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 14:23:16

Originally posted by Getafix:
Think how boring the game would be if I wasn't around to liven up your days!

How annoying for you getting annoyed like that, Ebert. And what was that you were telling me about #11 paintdry? He had consulted with you regarding my weak defenses just before stealing 3000 acres and putting me in about 20 DR while I was logged out, is that right? But you don't know who he is. I don't see him deleted for foul language like you said he would be, thats strange. Paintdry hasn't said a word to me.

Yes stanrools, I tested out the noob Stanley for several sets, and you defended yourself with great courage and determination. Welcome!

Yea yea yuk it up. Youve become a cheater, how funny.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2015, 14:23:31

You were joking? Oh, well then. I didn't even come close to inhaling, let alone snorting, and I never even met that woman, really. :)

stanrools Game profile

May 2nd 2015, 22:59:41

Thank you for the welcome earf. Your casher is still something all cashers dream of.
Techer to win it all.

bstrong86 Game profile

May 4th 2015, 11:53:12

Seems we are callin people out by true name and nature. Maybe the mods should do that to all these 'handles' eh earf earf earf???
The Death Knights

XI