Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 15:49:37

Today is the 45th anniversary of the Colombian electoral fraud of 1970 where the National Front installed a right wing former ambassador to the USA as president despite the electoral victory by left winger Gustavo Rojas Pinilla. This massive injustice started the M-19 movement. One of the many examples in South American history of what the term "democracy" actually means. It means that the people vote, but all that matters is who the US decides should be president.

Trife Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 16:22:09

were you wearing a che shirt while posting this?

Ruthie

Apr 19th 2015, 16:33:04

22nd anniversary of the Waco Branch Davidian raid which corresponds to the 20th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 16:36:10

He's from Argentina, not Colombia. I'm not a supporter of M-19, or the Polo Democrativo. I'm a supporter of Partido Verde. Despite their failure to tackle transportation problems, I think they're the best option in Colombia. Primarily because they're the ones that would change the culture of Colombia. Polo Democrativo would not change the culture of violence of Colombia. If anything, I would be wearing an Antanas Mockus shirt, not a Che shirt. Antanas Mockus is a pretty awesome dude.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 16:41:08

Originally posted by Ruthie:
22nd anniversary of the Waco Branch Davidian raid which corresponds to the 20th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing

Also two horrible events in our history that we need to learn from. Our ignorance of history has doomed us to being ignorant of the evil that we support.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2015, 17:44:36

Originally posted by Rockman:

Also two horrible events in our history that we need to learn from. Our ignorance of history has doomed us to being ignorant of the evil that we support.

Obviously you're included in the "we" and "ignorance" since you went ahead posting something from another country and dismissed what happened here...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 17:53:43

Oh my! How could i almost forget the 1970april19 unjustified USA installed puppet president of the fluffing right wing national front. Whatever his name was. Thats the day Columbia turned into a fluffhole. 🙊

Gustavo Rojas Pinilla to this day is salty and im pissed as hell.

Death to america!

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 18:00:31

Good news! Pot smoking day is tomorrow and you can get in a drumcircle and fluff your friends ass and kiss him on the mouth all day.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 20:49:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Obviously you're included in the "we" and "ignorance" since you went ahead posting something from another country and dismissed what happened here...

Those are also bad incidents from our history which I'm very much aware of. Just because I didn't post about those doesn't mean that I didn't know about them. A common theme among Americans is how little we know about history of events outside of the USA. I'm guessing that many more people knew of the Waco incident or the OKC bombing than knew about the election fraud in Colombia in 1970.

I guess you're like those idiots who complain about "why didn't this time a black person murdered a white person and got 50 years in jail get as much media publicity as the time a white person killed a black person and didn't get charged". If I'm going to point out people's ignorance of history, it makes more sense to post about a major event that few people know about than to post about a major event that most people know about.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 20:51:32

Originally posted by Heston:
Good news! Pot smoking day is tomorrow and you can get in a drumcircle and fluff your friends ass and kiss him on the mouth all day.

Can someone remind me how you put a person on your ignore list? I know you used to be able to do that, and Heston just earned himself a spot on mine if I can figure out how to do that again.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 21:14:45

you can't anymore after latest revamp of forums. blame qz.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ssewellusmc

Apr 19th 2015, 23:13:40

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Those are also bad incidents from our history which I'm very much aware of. Just because I didn't post about those doesn't mean that I didn't know about them. A common theme among Americans is how little we know about history of events outside of the USA. I'm guessing that many more people knew of the Waco incident or the OKC bombing than knew about the election fraud in Colombia in 1970.

I guess you're like those idiots who complain about "why didn't this time a black person murdered a white person and got 50 years in jail get as much media publicity as the time a white person killed a black person and didn't get charged". If I'm going to point out people's ignorance of history, it makes more sense to post about a major event that few people know about than to post about a major event that most people know about.

You are assuming we as Americans give a fluff about the 3rd world that resides outside of our borders... you assumed wrong.

aponic Game profile

Apr 19th 2015, 23:42:53

Having lived in Colombia, I appreciate Rockman's sentiments regarding Mockus
SOF
Cerevisi

Heston Game profile

Apr 20th 2015, 0:01:28

Originally posted by Heston:

Can someone remind me how you put a person on your ignore list? I know you used to be able to do that, and Heston just earned himself a spot on mine if I can figure out how to do that again.

Lol
Sírvase centrarse en algo productivo. Los inodoros que admiten papel higiénico es un gran nivel de vida que se centren en mejorar. Otra posibilidad sería dejar de enviar sus hijos a los estados unidos. Tal vez cambiando su exportación a algo legítimo en vez de drogas. Esos son tus problemas, todas heredadas y auto infligidas. Que tengan un buen día fluffing como a una mujer, llave maestra

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 20th 2015, 14:15:22

let's not forget lexington & concord :P

i'm pretty sure (at least in the us) that people do stupid fluff on the 19th of april because that's when the american revolution began, and they think they're all clever and significant by starting their new revolution on the same day.

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2015, 18:55:03

Originally posted by Trife:
were you wearing a che shirt while posting this?

bazinga

(go home rockman, youre drunk)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov