Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 8th 2015, 22:39:50

having a discussion with mrford isn't worth the keystrokes.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 1:39:09

says the guy who editorializes and completely misses points due to being either too simplistic, too sensationalist, or not capable of a wide view. Trust me, being judged by a canadian on American social issues does not affect me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 1:49:19

i mean fluff, basically what you have said in this thread is cops are in some sort of conspiracy to kill black people because a half dozen high profile instances in a year are way too many for a million strong police force, and since americans havnt instantly implemented cameras in all police forces their new moto is "fluff it it is too hard and too expensive"

i can editorialize as well. good job on constructive information and contributions to the debate. and you complain about my responses? lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

earf

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 2:43:39

It would be cool if people started murdering the police.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2015, 2:56:17

you're trying to put a lot of words in my mouth here while insulting my ability to even have an opinion to begin with. that pretty much makes my point for me at this stage :p

edit: but let's shelve this or take it to PMs since this thread has more merit than to derail it with a discussion about who sucks more at taking part in a discussion.

Edited By: Pang on Apr 9th 2015, 3:09:21
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 3:14:58

a topic that you seem fixated on, not me.

dont start no fluff wont be no fluff.

you seem to think that the US is hyper capable, and worthless at the same time. which is it? there is no rational way to instantly implement cameras. is it being worked on. it is expensive, and it is going to take time and training.

and as for your comment that there are too many of theses shootings to be isolated events, you just simply dont seem to understand the scale of the population of the US. that is understandable. we have states with almost the same population as your entire country. i suppose i cant blame you for being ignorant there. but you have to understand how stupid of a statment that is. These shootings are taking place all over the US geographically. are you implying some deep rooted plan to kill black people one at a time? i dont really see your logic in calling these anything other than isolated incidents. the only thing systematic about them are the social issues they are caused by.

you oversimplify an extremely complex issue that has deep social and logistical implications and causes. dont do that. it only makes a terrible problem even worse through spreading ignorance. something we already have enough of.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 9th 2015, 3:20:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2015, 3:27:27

again, you're making points for me that aren't my points... so you can go talk yourself into a circle until you feel good about yourself all you like.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 3:32:59

Originally posted by Pang:

unless "it's too hard and expensive" is the new American way

Originally posted by Pang:

this happens far too often for it to be considered isolated incidents... that's pretty sad.

if those arnt your points then maybe you need to word them better.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2015, 3:43:07

1st post was in response to you saying it's too expensive to put cameras on uniforms (my point being "isn't america that country that gets fluff done, not make excuses?")

2nd post is related to the culture of racism/cover ups that permeates many institutions (also a problem getting much attention in Canada right now with our own police) which gives some a sense they can act with impunity; not a conspiracy to kill black people. I probably could have made that more clear but to immediately jump to "oh, pang thinks american cops have a conspiracy to kill black people!".... are you out of your fluffing mind?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 3:49:16

i said it was too expensive, or that it was expensive? who is putting words in whos mouth? lol.

as for your 2nd, they are isolated incidents. inferring they are anything other is just as crazy as you seem to think my conclusion was. being based on or caused by a permeating distrust between black people and police doesnt make them not isolated incidents. being coordinated or planned from an authoritative position makes them not isolated incidents. your wording was as terrible as my interpretation of them apparently. not to mention some of the other responses in this thread laced with ignorance and conspiracy theories from both viewpoints. yours just got thrown on the pile.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

earf

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 4:11:52

#ItsGettingHotInHere

TAN Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 6:02:35

Pang don't bother arguing with mrford. If it involves guns, he'll support whoever has them, no matter what the situation is. A cop could shoot a toddler in the face and mrford will come up with a reason why the toddler deserved it.

Merica.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 6:51:56

When you have people like TAN on your side you have to work harder to repair the stupid he set you back with. What an idiotic statment that was. Do you work for Fox News?

Edited By: mrford on Apr 9th 2015, 6:55:41
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 8:06:32

You mean me, the heathen atheist libtard who hates America? I'm not the one who watches/works for Fox News, bub.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2015, 13:16:50

Originally posted by mrford:
When you have people like TAN on your side you have to work harder to repair the stupid he set you back with. What an idiotic statment that was. Do you work for Fox News?

you and KOH are rather complementary, IMO
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 14:15:45

Originally posted by TAN:
You mean me, the heathen atheist libtard who hates America? I'm not the one who watches/works for Fox News, bub.

Your affinity for hyperbole and aversion to the truth says otherwise. But what do I know. I shoot toddlers in the face.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 16:36:20

There are over a million cops in the US. If you take a sample size of 1,000,000 persons from anywhere in the world, you are going to get some bad apples, and some really bad apples. Yes, there is a selection process and what not but the funding isn't really there for more thorough selective and training. It is fairly hard, and really expensive, to train every officer to react in a positive manner more times than not in a perceived life and death situation.

Let me put it this way. If there were even as many as 1 unjustified cop killing a day, it would still be less than 0.037% of the police force fluffing up in a given year. I agree one is too many, but we have to be realistic here. I see a lot of complaining, and no legit suggestions on solutions. You all just seem to like to be offended.

This being said, play stupid games get stupid prizes. Do not get into a scuffle with a cop and then run away. Most cops arnt going to kill you for it, but you never know apparently.

You're absolutely right. It's easy for people to start distrusting police officers when we hear of several big cases in the last year that were questionable. It's still a tremendously small portion of police officers.

And it pains me to say this, but I do think KoH is right (at least in his basic point) that the U.S. has really good police officers for the most part.

Preventing this type of incident is nearly impossible. The body cameras might be a great step, or maybe they wouldn't be (I think there would have to be a lot of limits put on when those would be reviewed because otherwise it'd be ridiculous how much additional cost would be involved having IA guys just watching hours and hours of irrelevant footage). But I think the thing that is really discouraging for most people is that after the event happens, people want to see actual justice, not a pseudo investigation that overwhelmingly always finds the officer was not at fault. Cops need to be given benefit of the doubt. They have to know that society has their backs. But they also have to be held to a standard where if they do many a questionable call, the situation is adjudicated.

Heston Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 17:07:48

In lots of states its all good to shoot a fleeing felon. The prick running from the crime doesnt need to be armed with a weapon , just needs to commit a felony. Last i checked assaulting a fluffing pig is a felony. Running from the cops, a felony. Scary fluff for you heart on the sleeve race baiting fluff masters.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 17:16:41

Originally posted by Heston:
In lots of states its all good to shoot a fleeing felon. The prick running from the crime doesnt need to be armed with a weapon , just needs to commit a felony. Last i checked assaulting a fluffing pig is a felony. Running from the cops, a felony. Scary fluff for you heart on the sleeve race baiting fluff masters.
+1
wasn't me...

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 17:20:34

someone mentioned shooting toddlers in the face

where do i sign up?

Heston Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 17:25:05

So is shooting toddlers in the face the same as shooting an african?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 17:49:41

Thanks Twain :-)

I'm not sure about most of the European & Asian countries, anywhere you go from Mexico all the way South to Argentina, cops can be bought at an alarming number, from what my African friends tell me it's about as bad in that continent, middle east is nasty as well, not sure about Australia and neighboring kiwis...

We have it good here.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 17:58:05

the race of the toddler that i'd like to shoot in the face doesn't matter at all you fuggin racist

Heston Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 18:38:57

Originally posted by Trife:

the race of the toddler that i'd like to shoot in the face doesn't matter at all you fuggin racist

Is the race that doesnt matter at all a clue to what ethnicity of toddler you would like to shoot in the face?
Is that why thats posted here?

Edit: if so youre a fugging racist hitler!

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 18:57:09

Is the race that doesnt matter at all a clue to what ethnicity of toddler you would like to shoot in the face?

how's that pediatric urology work going for you, ya pedo?

Heston Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 19:07:41

Thats some sick fluff.
Real talk:
Looking forward to your regurgitation of hillary clintons campaign. I bet youre on pins and needles waiting to be told what to argue about politically.

Heston Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 19:10:59

Lol

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 19:27:33

Thats some sick fluff.
Real talk:
Looking forward to your regurgitation of hillary clintons campaign. I bet youre on pins and needles waiting to be told what to argue about politically.

lelz

mdevol Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 0:14:20

Thats some sick fluff.
Real talk:

Ehhhh...at this point, what difference does it make?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rockman Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 0:43:47

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...honesavanh_n_5943098.html

All this talk of shooting toddlers in the face reminded me of the incident last fall where the police threw a flashbang into a baby's playpen while he was sleeping, causing some pretty nasty facial injuries.

The guy the police were looking for wasn't even in the house at the time.

Yet thanks to the nutcases in the USA, no one faces any charges over this crime. Because throwing a flashbang into a toddler's playpen while he is sleeping is something that people like Mr Ford will say is justified.

archaic Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 0:51:04

Yeah, even I, who thinks Mike Brown and Eric Garner both got what they had coming - this is flat out murder. Some cops really really should be driving a trash truck.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 2:21:00

Thats the kind if service you should expect for $14-$18 dollars an hour.

mrford Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 2:25:49

Originally posted by Rockman:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...honesavanh_n_5943098.html

All this talk of shooting toddlers in the face reminded me of the incident last fall where the police threw a flashbang into a baby's playpen while he was sleeping, causing some pretty nasty facial injuries.

The guy the police were looking for wasn't even in the house at the time.

Yet thanks to the nutcases in the USA, no one faces any charges over this crime. Because throwing a flashbang into a toddler's playpen while he is sleeping is something that people like Mr Ford will say is justified.

Where have I said anything like that is justified? You make a good post and ruin it at the end with bullfluff. What an idiot. You are just as bad as you are claiming me to be.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 5:46:09

Chill out people, chill...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBhoDqFUSnk
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

algenist Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 6:07:00

Law enforcement is a private enterprise.

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 6:10:49

^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 10th 2015, 12:16:21

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/...attempted-delete-footage/

another awesome cop for Ford to defend :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Nekked Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 13:03:22

NOTHING HERE, PLEASE MOVE ALONG!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 13:30:34

I judge each case on its own merits. In this case the cop needs life in jail or death penalty for murder. End of thread as far as I am concerned.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 13:31:24

I didnt read any posts here is Ford defending the cop?

If so Ford id say that not all cops are good just as not all (anyone) is good. You dont have to defend them all.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 13:57:49

I didnt know resisting arrest carried a death penalty... i mean... just call for backup and run after the guy.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 14:02:11

Well another thing to point out is the guy wasnt even running full speed away he was more like jogging. But yea...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 14:02:42

BTW the cop was a bad shot on top of that... He shot 8 times to hit him once?

mrford Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 15:11:24

reading comprehension is a thing of the past apparently. i weep for mankind.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

skitch Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 15:23:50

why is this community so pro-government? it didn't used to be like this. there used to be a lot of libertarians and republicans here.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 15:44:35

This applies for you too as you can see i posted above saying specifically that I didnt even read it. HA

mrford Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 15:45:42

Originally posted by Requiem:

This applies for you too as you can see i posted above saying specifically that I didnt even read it. HA

you assume i was talking about you, which is cute.

but if you really want to get down with the get down, you had to read a bit in order to get on the line of question you asked.

WHY YOU LYING FOR?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 15:53:30

I saw pangs post at the topy saying something about replying to ford is a waste of key strokes... So naturally i assumed and replyed. Totally owning you in the process!

Also this is the internet if you post right under me and dont identify who you are talking to... Then you are talking to me. LEARN TO INTERNET FORD!!!

mrford Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 15:56:29

so you lied!

the rest is erroneous!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 16:58:39

You wish fordy (who drives a ford)!