Verified:

Vic Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 23:45:50

Message from (#61) sent on Apr 05, 23:21
Report this message
I am glad I convinced 125 to come at you though since some of the messages you sent him are hilarious

please delete and give me back what I lost in this coordinated spy attack.
i also reported msg in game. thanks.

also 61 - once more, you are indeed trash.
you are a scared little girl and you can't come out and admit who you are.
the ultimate little fluff move lol

mrdodge

Apr 5th 2015, 23:49:24

ROFL

Hey, I've got some swamp land for sale in Florida. I said it so it much be true, right! What a pathetic little fluff you are!

mrdodge

Apr 5th 2015, 23:54:09

Yeah, you should delete Ford and whoever #9 is. I also reported that message in game proving Ford was allowing #9 to farm him! ROFL!

Vic Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 23:55:54

i reported the ingame msg which can't be faked.
so you are suggesting 61 just lied and threw both himself and 125 under the bus when he admitted coordination?
stfu if you won't show your real name. loser joke nub lol

Edited By: Vic on Apr 6th 2015, 0:11:43

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 23:57:54

#9 didnt grab my country all set. he, in fact, grabbed the 2 impostor landfarms once each i believe.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 23:59:09

Message from (#61) sent on Apr 05, 22:28
Report this message
I chose to f around this week which meant building nukes and antagonizing players so why does that make me trash?

lol why you care so much that I called you trash ?
loser nub

Vic Game profile

Apr 6th 2015, 0:02:36

i choose to f around every set in express. it means i just play like an idiot and don't ever optimize my country and i grab past the point of it being worthwhile and i have a good time and chat it up with peeps in game.

when f'ing around for you means "building" nukes and antagonizing players ...
it means you're trash.

another loser that will only hurt this place. leave this game. thanks!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Apr 6th 2015, 0:20:15

#125 sure was a prick. Received a bunch of harmful spy ops near end game, which doesn't make sense when his country name is LandFarm and runs no D. I hit once and went on my way. These people just lurk in the dark hoping to cork somebody when you bend over to tie your shoe, not thinking anything of it. They're not even trying to play; their goal is merely to drag you down. I don't want to hear things like "oh it's part of the game, get better defense or spies", etc. because yes, those things ARE part of the game, but used in This manner only hurts the game, as Vic said. Play to win or go play with yourself somewhere else.

End rant.

mrdodge

Apr 6th 2015, 17:44:38

Go change your tampons already.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2015, 18:59:45

There are a lot of these kinds of players it seems. I have one of them, or perhaps two, not sure which, building countries with the express purpose of killing my country. He (or she) never uses the same name and the country is always built strictly to kill, no defenses, just massive amounts of troops, he waits until he has max turns, then runs his kill run after I log off.

That's OK, I recognize that there are players like that, and usually it's someone that got bested earlier who does fluff like this because they are sore losers. LOL

I still laugh at them, even if they manage to kill my country, it doesn't change anything about what kind of player they are. Skulking around simply to ruin someone else's game.

Last name the moron used was Muktadr al Sadr. LOL Like I'm going to be intimidated by that name. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2015, 19:06:06

you would just rage quit anyways in a war.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 19:07:19

63 meaningless posts from a meaningless player, next please.

Vic Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 19:07:38

oh btw that was a REALLY witty joke!!!