Verified:

ddd Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 1:06:30

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 10792 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 11012 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 11237 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 11466 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 11700 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Enemy operatives destroyed 1 of our missiles!

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 11939 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 12182 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 12431 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 12685 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 12943 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 13208 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 13477 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 13752 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 14033 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 14319 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 14611 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 14910 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 15214 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 15524 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 15841 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 16165 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 16494 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 16831 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 17174 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 17525 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 17883 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 18248 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Enemy operatives destroyed 2 of our missiles!

20 hours ago

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 18620 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

Multiple WarGasms (#17) attempted to sabotage missiles in your country! You killed 19000 enemy spies.

20 hours ago

elvesrus

Mar 24th 2015, 6:02:53

heh
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 23:07:08

the funny part is. the piece of fluff that calls himself bomber, started all this bullfluff.

the asshole grabbed me, then he diffused my missiles, and now he is killing my country. i have done nothing.

you fluffs are assholes. im done with this server. have fun being kings of the rejects, you dont keep your word worth a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2015, 23:48:51

Lame

fordy I'll have a slot available for you if you change your mind for next set.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 23:54:32

what the fluff is the point? jackasses like WB, they have always been no talent pathetic players even back on limited dont let them tell you otherwise, will just kill your winning country for fluffs and giggles. no, fluff this server.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vamps Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 0:07:20

Maybe they are killing you because inter alliance farming is an embarrassing practice, even for this server.

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 0:12:32

when someone who is inactive comes to you a week before sets end and offers some acres, you are going to say no? i didnt think so. it didnt help me with stocking, only shortened my destock time, which was offset by me having to destock early because WB started opping me. your viewpoints aside, events unfolded like this

Bomber grabbed me
i messaged him saying it was an asshole grab and i wished to continue netting
he messaged me back saying that he might take more land
i said that if he did i might i have to respond with missiles
i op him for a retal
he diffused my missiles because he is too stupid to look what kind of op it was (he admitted to this)
i tell boltar to take the retal
boltar does, but diffuses missiles back as well.
i was accused of sicking my friends on them, one of whom i absolutely hate so it doesnt make much sense.

they start killing us.

so yeah. garbage alliance. not to mention that bomber gave me his word multiple times that he wouldnt kill my country.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 0:21:57

I really have no idea whats going on, I just did a quick news check and noticed they initially grabbed you after you farmed Boltar, so I was postulating. I haven't been active for a few weeks now, since the warmonger challenge turned out to be a flop.

On a side note, I believe Braden said it best last set - in a server where there is no diplomacy and mods encourage random warring and suiciding, land is your enemy if you are trying to net here.

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 0:25:17

no, idiots and jackasses are your enemy on this server. it is a cesspool where assholes are allowed free reign and server policing is not allowed. it is why it is the fastest dying server. pathetic players infest it and since they cant put a country over 20mill NW they look to ruin others 4 weeks of work.

it is fine. i shall have my vengeance.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 0:31:44

in my life so very few people ever quote me as a worthwhile source of relevant thought.

im kind of flattered

Vamps Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 0:34:24

Originally posted by mrford:
it is a cesspool where assholes are allowed free reign and server policing is not allowed. it is why it is the fastest dying server. pathetic players infest it and since they cant put a country over 20mill NW they look to ruin others 4 weeks of work.

This is how it's been for a while unfortunately. Plenty of players called for it when the mods made these stupid rules in the first place, but were ignored. My only advice is to embrace the chaos and have as much fun with it as you can... or save yourself the stress and find something better to do with the 10 min a day you can save by not playing.

Hope the leg is doing well. I'll pop into #nostra one of these days again to harass you face to face

braden Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 1:16:23

Originally posted by Vamps:
... or save yourself the stress and find something better to do with the 10 min a day you can save by not playing

might i suggest youtube videos of sinead oconnor?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n14lwdpYkAA

Boltar Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 2:47:55

They will die next set. I promise u

ddd Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 2:50:21

1- your almost correct,
2- if you weren't so insulting in your message to me you would b number one now
3- next time build a real country instead of a weakass no sdi no tech farmer then blame someboy else for land grabbing ya
4- shut the f up for once

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 2:54:12

it is called netting you old dumb fluff. go change your O2 tank out asshole, your brain clearly isnt getting enough oxygen. everyone knows you suck too much to even come remotely close to my NW without mass help. no tech? i had something like 1.4mill points. are you an idiot? oh wait, you are. your sack of fluff country wasnt going to accomplish anything so you decided to go fluff on someone who was.

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. you are a liar and a coward. you know it, and i know it.

you are too stupid to think rationally and damn anyone who suffers from your idiocracy.

fluff you. you acted on false information and now you get to reap the rewards of your stupidity.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 25th 2015, 2:56:39
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ddd Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:00:07

ps and your not dead so I didn't lie, but I may have to change that....

Message from poo on you (#6) sent on Mar 20, 20:12

Report this message
i have almost 200mill food on the market. you might want to think about your next move asshole. Reply

Delete

Message from poo on you (#6) sent on Mar 20, 20:14

Report this message
fluff you bomber. this is mrford and i was netting before you decided to go full on asshole. Reply

Delete

Message from poo on you (#6) sent on Mar 20, 20:15

Report this message

ddd Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:03:12

Message from poo on you (#6) sent on Mar 24, 23:11

Report this message
i didnt send anyone to do anything. you said multiple times you wouldnt kill me. me send HT? i fluffing hate Home Turf you dumbass.

you are an asshole and fluff you. go break your fluffing hip old man.

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:03:26

posting messages without context huh?

are you leaving out the part where you couldnt read a spyop about my market food? or the part where you are too stupid to tell the difference between a spy op and a harmful op? or the part where you threatened to farm me?

or the half dozen times you said you would not kill my country? as soon as yesterday?

you are a joke old man. go check yourself into a retirement home. you clearly cant take care of yourself anymore.

you think i give a fluff about my country anymore? the only reason im not dead is because you and your clan mates suck. not out of your kindness. what a dumbass.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ddd Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:04:27

for reasons of insults, threats and fordy not being nice to me, tomorrow u may die

then you can call me a liar and not be lieing yourself lol

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:05:34

didnt you have a member self delete because you are so full of fluff? wasnt that member even jayr? someone who i dont get along with?

my enemies wont even help you kill me. that should tell someone who isnt senile something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ddd Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:12:49

lol I don't need help to kill you, not if I want u dead, I find a special pleasure in putting you out of the top 10 before resets end, and trust me, that I shall do !

now go pout in some other message board I am bored with you here

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:15:35

lol. you still have members trying to kill me as we speak. you can tell yourself whatever you want. you are so garbage you cant kill me. it has nothing to do with your kindness. my country no longer has any value to me other than making you work at killing it.

you made a series of mistakes only an idiot would make, and instead of admitting them, you acted like a jackass. or maybe you are actually too stupid to know any better. you are nothing more than a child. you are so full of fluff your own members are self deleting. what a terrible leader. you will find that im not as bad at this game as your clan mates. you will find out rather soon.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:44:58

Message from slap me (#64) sent on Mar 23, 18:46
Report this message
just in case you really don't know (which is totally unbelievable to me) 3 different people now have removed missiles from me, ht and now finally to remove the rest your member who u farmed to death after he retalled me...

now again try to tell me you know nothing bout that lol

u had nothing to fear as I told you, but you sure gave me reason to kill ya if I so desired

again I don't desire, u go net in peace

Message from slap me (#64) sent on Mar 24, 0:58
Report this message
I didn't say I wasn't goin to kill 17, lol

u till be safe though, enjoy netting

Message from slap me (#64) sent on Mar 24, 23:08
Report this message
no mate, you have that backwards, I left u alone but u had to send ht and your clan cronnie to mess with me, I told ya I would leave u alone,

you will learn to listen to what I say, what I say I will do I do, simple as that

so not only do you make fluff up (me telling 3 people to diffuse your missiles and one of them being HT. i hate HT...... use some logic there dumbass) you straight up lie over and over again.

you are a joke asshole. your tag is a joke. your skills are a joke, and your comprehension of how this game works is the biggest joke of all. have fun running everyone off this server. soon enough you will have all the room you want to drool on yourself and fluff your adult diaper.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 17:48:00

and still the "joke" fluff-up your account....

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2015, 0:36:04

Originally posted by braden:
Originally posted by Vamps:
... or save yourself the stress and find something better to do with the 10 min a day you can save by not playing

might i suggest youtube videos of sinead oconnor?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n14lwdpYkAA

I was watching Sinead for a while while I was vacuuming and stuff, and she suddenly morphed into this sales guy telling me how to succed in business by awakening my inner Hunter, and telling stories about how sorts of big complanies like Olivetti, Kodak and Netscape missed the bus, and how the guy who was a genius at origami was a great innovator in many fields. Strange stuff, Braden.

ddd Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 1:44:16

tell me again fordy lordy

where did u end up in net worth

slap yaself, u suck at netting
slap ya momma she sucked at makin babies of value to the world
slap ya poppa he should took ya out back and bull whooped ya to teach ya some manners

now go crawl back in ya box and close the lid, it might just rain tonight!

mrford Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 3:44:02

you were trying to kill me for 4 days and barely were able to pass me in NW yourself, the rest of your clan was half. you feel like bragging about that, then go for it. we both know my country would have won this set. any fool can try to kill a country and fail. lets see you do anything of actual note in this game old man.

all you have proven is you are a bitter asshole, who has the diplomacy of a 2 year old, makes mistakes regularly, and fails when they do decide to take action. congratulations on that.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 27th 2015, 3:47:37
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 10:43:08

So much anger mrford, you sure you are Ok? Ik can offer you a free anger management class. Maybe your life will be fun again.... call met + 31 3328633

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 11:32:30

this game maybe come fun again i have a feeling the lust of blood is in the air or just some good acting is among us >;.)
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

ddd Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 13:01:12

lol you sure can twist things around fordy... is that your normal state of mind, twisted or is it all them pain pills ya be eating

I told u I wouldn't kill you, so how can u then say we tried to kill you... get it right just once will ya.

are you top 10, NO for me that's more pain inflicted on ya then u dieing lol

learn to play nice and ya might get that top spot some day

the whole reason for all this was your response to a simple land grab made by me

but you have twisted that around in your mind as well, so what a waste of my time typing this

ssewellusmc

Mar 27th 2015, 15:37:18

This is what I gathered from the post above:

http://i.imgur.com/fmws23O.gif

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Mar 27th 2015, 15:56:12

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 18:26:15

leave boltar out of this thread
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

ssewellusmc

Mar 27th 2015, 19:07:33

Lol I don't see Boltar or his manginas anywhere near this conversation.

Donny Game profile

Mar 27th 2015, 22:54:35

guess ford is pissed off i see Chaos t10s dropping
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ssewellusmc

Mar 27th 2015, 23:25:17

Originally posted by Donny:
guess ford is pissed off i see Chaos t10s dropping

If all else fails... kill chaos

Donny Game profile

Mar 29th 2015, 15:24:19

legit lost a winning country on this server. i'd be PIssed too.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ssewellusmc

Mar 30th 2015, 2:04:20

Originally posted by Donny:
legit lost a winning country on this server. i'd be PIssed too.

Donny, I am not blaming Ford at all. Bomber pulled a complete chickenfluff move and is to blame for all of those T10 FFA countries killed.

BlueCow

Apr 2nd 2015, 5:40:20

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Nice home video Scott didn't know fat ass could get into the marines....
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

elvesrus

Apr 2nd 2015, 7:58:56

Originally posted by BlueCow:

would have worked if it was some random guy, but not someone kinda famous on the internet. 0/10
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

BlueCow

Apr 2nd 2015, 12:33:16

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by BlueCow:

would have worked if it was some random guy, but not someone kinda famous on the internet. 0/10

I don't know them so not famous 0/10
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.