Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2015, 4:06:50

You punk. You agree to a 1v1 then have somebody else join your tag for the fight. YOU fluff!!!!!!!

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

shamok Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 4:15:55

there are 16 countries in tag UNC..

Donny Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 4:22:01

who joined? lmfao. this is so funny.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 4:24:14

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...amp;last_h=72&tab=tag

a third party site with the stats for the tagging regarding my UNC tag. those top 2 were my restarts. the ones from the suicider that hit me while preparing for our 1v1. i informed you about them before the war started in this post

Originally posted by mrford:
I also tagged over my 2 restarts. I gave them safe harbor from the butthurt suicider in CC for a couple days to get them into fighting forum.

i dont know what to tell you bro. you need to slow your role.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Donny Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 4:28:44

theres 16 tagged in UNC Cerb. atleast you made 200 attacks. HT only made it to 132 before he quit. lmfao
ICQ-105967052

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 5:25:03

would you like some WHINE with that? lmao
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Desperado Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 8:00:49

don't you mean... would you like some cheese with that whine?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 11:35:10

youy realty don't think he was gonna fight fair do you. You forgot about his hidden benefactors.
HT

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 13:05:58

Originally posted by Desperado:
don't you mean... would you like some cheese with that whine?
yes lol that too
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Donny Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 13:20:22

someone provide proof ford cheated and ill delete my countries. :D
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 15:58:35

Originally posted by Home Turf:
youy realty don't think he was gonna fight fair do you. You forgot about his hidden benefactors.

You make yourself look dumber and dumber everytime you post. I love it.

I didn't need help yo kill your pathetic countries, and I have not received any help in killing cerb. You 2 idiots are just so bad at this game your only conclusion when fighting someone with skill is that I cheated. Entertaining.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Donny Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 16:00:56

lmfao.
ICQ-105967052

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 18:03:23

Originally posted by Home Turf:

You make yourself look dumber and dumber everytime you post. I love it.

I didn't need help yo kill your pathetic countries, and I have not received any help in killing cerb. You 2 idiots are just so bad at this game your only conclusion when fighting someone with skill is that I cheated. Entertaining.

+10
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2015, 18:29:47

HellTard sighting!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 19:30:06

ladies and gentelmen, cerb

Message from MeatBall (#1050) sent on Mar 18, 19:27
Report this message
Keep on runnin yer mouth, Ford. I'll be back again next round, and then, you're going to pay. :) i don't know how you did what you did, and I don't really care. You will pay though. Count on it. You will never be able to run solo again.

he is literally too retarded to see why he got curb stomped. i had to have cheated somehow. I beat him in an arranged 1v1 where i didnt hit at the real FS time because he wasnt online. What a cheater i am! Damn, he must get revenge on me next set! Im shakin in my boots.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 18th 2015, 19:46:12
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 19:38:06

Let me let you in on a little secret cerb. Your countries were complete garbage. I’ll tell you why

You didn’t have enough land. We are 6 weeks into the set and you are at 8K acres. What the fluff lol

You had a ton of tech, but were not selling it. That is how you make money as a techer dumbass!

You had ZERO stock because of this

You had almost NO oil. We are talking about a week 6 wars here. 200K oil per country is retarded as fluff

You had NO cash on hand. I killed that one 900mill cash country and you were stuck with 15 others with 300mill or less, negative cash, and very little food production. You cannot sustain a war like this. My crappy countries were making 200-300K food a turn and selling that for $48 all day long. You were fluffed before the war even started, you were just too stupid to see it.

Once the war did start, you didn’t use your spal advantage. You were lemming GSing countries you should have CDed. Do you even know how this game works? You were using missiles first. You were nuking and cheming the same county. You are hitting slower than my dog. You are a garbage strategist and killer. You built some good looking countries on paper, but that is all they are good at, looking good on paper. You are garbage at this game, and instead of accepting that, and getting better, I must have cheated. I was going to coach you after this war too. I had been pretty cordial up until you started screaming i had cheated. lol, suck my fluff.

Well please show this server where I cheated. My profile is open, you can look at my countries and their news after this set is over. You can look at any third party stats site and see that I had no one tag over. You are a dumbass, you are terrible at this game, and you just made an enemy out of me by throwing accusations around in a comical attempt to cover your ineptitude.

I opped your countries during the turn save. I came up with a battle plan. I selected my targets, prepped them with demos and CDs, and i killed. i killed 6 of yours without breaking a sweat, while you were online. I killed another 2 this morning. You haven't killed fluff. I don't need to cheat to beat you guy. You ate really bad at this game and you do not understand how to efficiently use turns, something that is extremely important in a 1v1 war.

You threaten that I will never be able to run solo ever again, but your fluff ass hasn’t killed a single of my countries when you had the opportunity to FS first. You suck bro. your threats mean nothing. Man the fluff up and move on.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 18th 2015, 19:44:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 19:48:01

from the news there does not appear to be any cheating. only thing possible someone might be running spyops on him

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 19:51:47

i asked a couple CC members if they were opping to monitor the FS as some people sometimes do, and they said no. no one was spying on my behalf. do you really think i needed the help? look at the stats, lol.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...iBRUNO&warreport=Show

Edited By: mrford on Mar 18th 2015, 19:54:03
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 20:01:41

Honestly aside from all the points that ford made, the BIGGEST issue is the speed of attacks.

i did the math giving him 1 attack every 15 seconds, which is generous if you looked at the hit rate, you earn 1248 turns a day if you have stored turns you need to run a turn every 8 seconds throughout a 24 hour period. he effectively lose turns if he kept up this hitting rate.

the only way you'll kill anyone at this rate is if the defender falls asleep.

I honestly would rank your performance one of the worst showings. ever. i was going to put you below H-t But HT atleast knew how to GS.
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 22:13:28

you have now lost 10 max tech, 100 spal countries in about 20 hours to a 191 HPK. damn i cheat good. you have hit one of my countries ~500 times, and it aint dead yet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2015, 22:24:59

I still don't comprehend where the "cheating" remotely exists, I'm dumbfounded...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2015, 22:26:55

there is no way, in his mind, that he is this bad at this game. instead of having his reality shattered i must be cheating.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2015, 22:36:49

16 Dictators for a 1v1 skirmish is a poor choice to begin with, maybe a couple for breaking purposes, but not all dictator setup, especially vs Tyrannys, all we can hope for is that he finally realises that his dictators don't cut it :-/
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 8:22:16

all i gotta say is.. its possible to have decent war countries with 8k acres fordy as I've always ran land thin personally and would manage to be a decent force to deal with.

But.... negative cashflow... no food production, no stock, nothing in reserves? Who the fluff goes into a war like that willingly? and honestly... if his countries were actually that bad, i'm kinda amazed that you only took out 6 in your fs, and I can see how he was so willing to wait till you got on... seeing as he probably didn't have the resources to take out any of your countries anyways

pants antler

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 13:42:44

Your not making friends this way mrford, be nice on the boards and teach the players that are in your eyes n00bs what they are doing wrong so next time you have some competition ;-) or maybe you want ppl to jump you next set so You have something to do..:-)

Donny Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 13:52:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I still don't comprehend where the "cheating" remotely exists, I'm dumbfounded...

its funny :D
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 16:24:46

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Your not making friends this way mrford, be nice on the boards and teach the players that are in your eyes n00bs what they are doing wrong so next time you have some competition ;-) or maybe you want ppl to jump you next set so You have something to do..:-)

Why thanks for that lesson. I'm new to this game after all...... Making friends is hard.

Some people don't deserve to be taught. Some are too stupid or stubborn to be taught. Some lost their right to be taught by being jackasses. And others should mind their own damn business when they have no clue what they are talking about.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 19th 2015, 16:32:45
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 16:27:33

Originally posted by Desperado:
all i gotta say is.. its possible to have decent war countries with 8k acres fordy as I've always ran land thin personally and would manage to be a decent force to deal with.

But.... negative cashflow... no food production, no stock, nothing in reserves? Who the fluff goes into a war like that willingly? and honestly... if his countries were actually that bad, i'm kinda amazed that you only took out 6 in your fs, and I can see how he was so willing to wait till you got on... seeing as he probably didn't have the resources to take out any of your countries anyways

8K acre killers will ALWAYS be outclassed in a week 6 war if you are fighting someone who knows what they are doing. it isnt possible to have the stock or production you need. 8K vs 24K war countries is bad. as of right now, im literally stocking while kiling 9mill raw GS breaks. He cant hit me. That being said, 10 days before this war with cerb i had 8K acre war countries. it is what i killed HT with. I quadrupled my land and still managed to get my techs and spal back up. He never stood a chance, yet i was nice to him in the lead up so he felt good about his chances for some reason.

as for not killing more than 6 in an hour, they were still 4-9 mill raw GSes, max SDI, and a better spal than me and i was still hampered by something called turns. If you think you could kill more than 10 of those solo in 24 hours then feel free to show me how. My countries had already been in one war and suicided days before this war started. I couldnt SR, i was lucky to get demos and a few CDs through. I had 400 chems, ut he had 89% SDI on all but 2 countries. I assure you i killed extremely efficiently, but if you think you could have done better please let me know how. I killed 63% (10) of his countries in ~20 hours. I would say that is pretty good.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 19th 2015, 16:42:30
Swagger of a Chupacabra

rebelnbk Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 17:08:16

6 kills is very good.

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 17:47:52

So thats like 200 hits a Kill. Not bad!!!
Whats the normal hits a Kill if he Had desend accounts? Not saying he didnt i ready didnt check that. But Just want to learn something :-) and also, are you aloud to run programms that text \ mail you when you are getting hit? So You can stone wall every time..

Ohh, and what ppl categorie is mine mrford?

vern Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 20:44:02

news bots are allowed

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2015, 20:52:57

only 3 left. dont think ill be able to make it a 48 hour tag kill though. i should have done better!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2015, 9:41:52

LOL

HOw many peeps are mrford gonna kill before someone takes him down?

Violent J

Mar 20th 2015, 10:49:47

This thread makes me feel like MrFord could be my new hero <3

mac23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 17:01:16

I give this a 9 outta 10 for pure entertainment value!

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 3:54:43

tag kill. 212 HKP even though i dumped nukes, cruises, and lemminged the last kill for fluffs and giggles.

you were pathetic competition. do better next time. i didnt lose a single country

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...3daaecc5e35cbf7aa492ac73f
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 12:20:31

Jeez fordy, calm down. I was just fluffin with you lol.

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 19:06:33

you see the average intelligence of the people in this thread? you spewin your bullfluff might actually be believed by some of these people. if you were "just fluffing with me" you need to do a better job of it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Mar 22nd 2015, 6:00:17

pretty sure saying you should have killed more than 6 wouldn't cause the drooling masses to come running and considering I took 5-10 minutes out of your day to illicit such a response, apparently I fluff with you just fine :)

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2015, 13:11:10

Such a responce? You think that simple 2 paragraph responce was particularly heated or difficult to formulate? Cute.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Mar 22nd 2015, 14:18:45

well, at least it was well written :P

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2015, 14:28:11

looks like that post was made from my phone with the random auto caps. probably made while taking a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 14:39:10

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
So thats like 200 hits a Kill. Not bad!!!
Whats the normal hits a Kill if he Had desend accounts? Not saying he didnt i ready didnt check that. But Just want to learn something :-) and also, are you aloud to run programms that text \ mail you when you are getting hit? So You can stone wall every time..

Ohh, and what ppl categorie is mine mrford?

I'm far from the most expert source on killing, but it doesn't look like anyone else answered your question:

With someone not stonewalling, the most common range that I usually saw was 180-250 HPK for someone who knows what they're doing. Obviously there are plenty of kills that go above or below though.

And yes, programs that call/text when being hit are actually quite common among most of the bigger clans, especially the war clans. Heck, even PANLV has one, although we generally only fire it up when we are in a war or anticipate one, and PANLV is usually one of the hippiest, most tree-loving clans on the server.

I remember in a war with NBK awhile back, we generally felt we had to finish a kill in about 30-40 seconds tops to avoid someone getting in and stonewalling, and that was with watching when countries would typically play and trying to hit when the person was likely to be off line.

I'm sure CC is about the same, although the only time I've had the pleasure of warring CC was last set and their first strike virtually wiped us out, so it wasn't really a typical war.

Actually, now that I think about it, that DOES seem like the typical FFA war of the last several resets.

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 15:43:31

thx for the info, *bows for Twain*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2015, 18:19:01

looks like that post was made from my phone with the random auto caps. probably made while taking a fluff.

Nothing wrong with posting while taking the browns to the super bowl!
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 18:33:52

sending a fax to Cleveland
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2015, 18:34:51

You do that!

:-)
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 19:08:00

dropping the kids off at the pool
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 20:36:47

This seems appropriate to TTT

Lawdog Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 20:58:05

Funny...