Verified:

stanrools Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 3:37:25

i notice on my alliance page I have defense research and intelligence no offence. has that been removed?
Techer to win it all.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 7:46:34

Yes. Too many people complained about other people teamworking by running O leeches specifically for friends to give advantages.

The EEVIL Empire

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2015, 7:59:36

the games basically balanced around ps equaling d allies

so o allies distort that a little and result in everyone hitting people bigger than themselves

dexsydcol Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 17:17:59

Originally posted by enshula:
the games basically balanced around ps equaling d allies

so o allies distort that a little and result in everyone hitting people bigger than themselves

What he's trying to say is that the uber elite players didn't like giving up land to the lowbies, cheaters, and poors.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 18:19:06

I always felt the little guys needed o allies, so at least they could try to Retal. Same with the gdi thing, i know it helps in some ways, but a little guy needs to be able to have retal options, and gdi took that away from them.

I do think those players were more concerned about their competition abusing leeches to get advantages over them more than losing land to legit retals from non competitive players though.
The EEVIL Empire

stanrools Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 3:40:55

I know when I used to pay earth 2025 in the clan server or what ever it was called then. having offence alliances the right size meant you could land grab anyone you wanted... assuming it didn't mean a clan war. I like it this way you have a better chance keeping your land.
Techer to win it all.