Verified:

justtaint

Mar 6th 2015, 1:18:24

SlashMD

Sov Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 2:28:24

Who is the leader of Stones?

This disappoints me as I have worked with many of you in recent times at Rage -_-

- Xyle

Tokyousr Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 2:28:47

SOF members 19 : alive 18
NW : 116mil
931 hits 4kills / 233hpk

STONES members 21 : alive 17
NW : 106mil
901 hits 2kills / 451hpk

STONES got the FS, but looks like SOF is already beginning to turn the tables around :p

still a long way to go, GL2both sides.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 11:24:32

Originally posted by Sov:
Who is the leader of Stones?

This disappoints me as I have worked with many of you in recent times at Rage -_-

- Xyle

Yes indeed Xyle
Had you and I been speaking none of this would be going on.

I lead STONES

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 11:26:53

Originally posted by WArriOR:
The pity is your alliance in a whole!! But it's always a pleasure talking with you Blade@

Really warrior?
The pity is a leader who runs to another tag to protect his country and leave the rest behind to deal with his mess. How's that working out for you?

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 13:39:39

Yes really Blade!!

LOL please blade, it was Stones who top fed SoF. It was Stones who Retaled the Retal of the the feed. It was stones who then farmed the country that took the retal. It was stones who did 20 destructive spy ops destroying buildings to our member who took the retal.
So this is your mess that we are now cleaning up by wiping your tag from the game.

It was then undertaker who came to me to talk peace and avoid war. Which we did and we called off our kill run of your member who farmed SoF. It was that same night that Stones put out that fluffty attempt of what you call a first strike.

Call it what ever you want blade to spin it how ever you want.
Stones will be dead sooner than later.

Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 16:25:12

I'm not spinning anything Warrior
But good that you showed up on the thread
Many valid points but I see you're still referring to your previous topper in the 3rd person rather than admit that's your country that ran to tag LAF.
Reminds me of a show the other day about HenryV. Did you know he had a battle helmet made with a crown attached? Course you didn't . True Leaders don't run, they fight alongside their m8s.
Dead soon? Perhaps.
SoF is still an established war tag and your bot is very good. I don't need to talk about FA , but maybe I'll run some Ally ops for kicks to gain readiness. I need readiness you see because I am ..fighting.
Oh almost forgot, the truce that undertaker worked with you was fine and was honored by Stones...until it was broken by.. Oh let's see.. Wait for it... Wait..oh yeah , broken by SoF. EGADS!!
Other than that.
Same ole same ole here
Good thing the STONES are in this game or this board would be real dead.
Still waiting on the "Mama" jokes tho

Edited By: BladeEWG on Mar 6th 2015, 17:18:24. Reason: spell check
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 17:15:55

Nice job SoF, Stones will lose.
Do as I say, not as I do.

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 17:52:34

It was broken by your member preforming harmful Spyops on 348 before our member top fed you, so get your facts right before you come at me blade.

I even told undertake this and We still held off on the kill run on 349 before I got to speak to undertaker, but he just put me off for 2 hours before FSIng and killing 348.

Inreards to my country, it has nothing to do with Stones or you. If anyone in LaF or SoF had a problem with it then I would prob be taged SoF. So any other things you want to try and come at me with?

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 17:58:49

expecting an alliance with someone as incompetent as blade leading, and members as crazy as jayr following, to do rational things is extremely stupid and naive. step away from the enter key blade, your posts looke like a 3 year old's letter to Santa.

they are like imag and IMP rolled into one.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2015, 21:00:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 17:59:34

lol it was only a year and a half ago when rage came back to 1a and literally every one of the 10 members ran a full on rainbow strat.
pretty awesome stuff.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 19:00:23

Rainbows are fun!

Ford
When I grow up I wanna be just like YOU!!😎

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 19:04:38

There you go Warrior!!
See? Fessing up is good for your soul
I told LAF it didn't matter but I still think it's chickensh@t for a leader to run
I know SOV would never had , but I suppose this is the " new" SOF eh?
Hope you have fun seeking your top 10 and no suiciders smack you around.

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 19:30:58

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
There you go Warrior!!
See? Fessing up is good for your soul
I told LAF it didn't matter but I still think it's chickensh@t for a leader to run
I know SOV would never had , but I suppose this is the " new" SOF eh?
Hope you have fun seeking your top 10 and no suiciders smack you around.

Do you know English?

If you knew anything that happened this reset or last, but you don't and you are just talking out your ass again. I enjoy reading your scribbles it like the 3rd graders I work with.

Edited By: WArriOR on Mar 6th 2015, 19:34:53. Reason: ttt
See Original Post

aponic Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 19:37:48

Blade, do yourself a favor and drop the fluff with Warrior. SoF has a group of leaders that decide what we do. Things might have been different if you had engaged with a different SoF point of contact but since Warrior is our FA, you might as well stop lamenting that you didn't talk with Xyle.

In regard to the war, SoF welcomes it. The set was stale. We can appreciate the a good fight and Stones taking things to the battlefield. Good luck to Stones and SoF.
SOF
Cerevisi

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 19:56:54

He's your FA?
Funny he told me since SOV stepped back that he was leading SOF now
No matter , that's your issue not mine

Good comeback warrior!
What's next? Wanna call me a Muslim next?
You're a good read, always makes me smile

aponic Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:57:16

Leader or FA, warrior is the sof point of contact. He communicates with the authority of the alliance
SOF
Cerevisi

ssewellusmc

Mar 7th 2015, 3:41:51

Holy fluff... who let this 5 year old blade kid on his mom's smartphone?

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 17:01:35

You can keep my mom out of this
Jackarse

ssewellusmc

Mar 7th 2015, 20:51:26

Then stay off of her smartphone and get back tgluing macaroni to construction paper.

farmer Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 23:26:14

ssewellusmc seems awful bitter with these posts,attacks and name calling. Then calls someone else immature.HMMMMMM

ssewellusmc

Mar 8th 2015, 1:09:11

Originally posted by farmer:
ssewellusmc seems awful bitter with these posts,attacks and name calling. Then calls someone else immature.HMMMMMM

Where did I call anyone Immature. I was referring to Blade's lack of an adult intellect.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 1:18:52

Sticks and stones
Sticks and stones

Relax ssewellusmc before you give yourself a grabber

And my Mom passed in January
So lay off arse

ssewellusmc

Mar 8th 2015, 1:34:03

Sorry for your loss.

doesn't change the fact that you lack the basic logic/comprehension possessed by borderline tards like Forrest gump. No where was anyone poking fun at your mom.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 1:42:31

Mentally challenged is the phrase you're looking for
What's next big boy?
Gonna pick on little people?
How about Asians?
God I hope the usmc is because you're a wannabe. I'd hate to think we ever wore the same uniform
No use for bigots in the Marines

ssewellusmc

Mar 8th 2015, 1:48:33

I wouldn't give two flying fluffs what some POG thought.

farmer Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 3:47:01

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Holy fluff... who let this 5 year old blade kid on his mom's smartphone?
Then stay off of her smartphone and get back tgluing macaroni to construction paper.
Originally posted by farmer:

Where did I call anyone Immature. I was referring to Blade's lack of an adult intellect.

i am not sure what else you would call it.

ssewellusmc

Mar 8th 2015, 3:54:50

See above

Untagged Hunter

Mar 8th 2015, 4:31:57

stones are trash tag, what do you expect?

ssewellusmc

Mar 8th 2015, 4:55:55

For them to get pounded every set?

Ivan Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 8:40:35

If anything Blade this "new" SOF leadership allowed you tag to exist waaaay longer then the old one would have
so the way i see it warrior was being way too nice to you to begin with

*fluffS ON APONIC*

/Ivanfluff

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2015, 23:13:38

Jews are funny...
wasn't me...

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 17:16:13

I have seen a LOT of idiots in my time on Earth, but ssewellusmc takes the cake by far.

ssewellusmc

Mar 9th 2015, 17:45:35

How is that suicidal... because I don't let people get by with the normal fluff they spew on the forums to be accepted by the sheeple?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2015, 17:51:07

How is that suicidal... because I don't let people get by with the normal fluff they spew on the forums to be accepted by the sheeple?
No, ur an asshole who insults random ppl for no reason. U need counseling.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Mar 9th 2015, 17:52:56

You are not random...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2015, 17:56:54

Yeah, well fuuuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuuu.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Mar 9th 2015, 17:57:39

Your welcome

Trife Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 18:41:55

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
What's next big boy?
Gonna pick on little people?
How about Asians?

how about we just stick to making fun of and picking on canadians

everyone dislikes the canucks

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 20:06:43

I heard he's a Canadian Muslim
Very scary

deezyboy Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 11:56:38

sewell strikes me as your typical government bully, meathead, sadistic etc etc. whom vents his frustrations over personal shortcomings towards others. I picture him as not good looking or athletic enough to get treated good in life, probally overweight and not smart or enough of a social chamellion to force everyone to treat him as he would like, thus hiding behind a badge, barrel of a gun, or a computer to attack people he feels lesser than himself.

People call me callous when i smirk at stories on the news involving karma coming around to people like that, but thats the exact type of behavior that drives one to feel such a way.

deezyboy Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 11:57:11

also guys i was pure netter why u have to kill me :-( jerks

Trife Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 13:37:16

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I have seen a LOT of idiots in my time on Earth, but ssewellusmc takes the cake by far.

damnit, i'm slacking :(

ssewellusmc

Mar 10th 2015, 23:34:28

Originally posted by deezyboy:
sewell strikes me as your typical government bully, meathead, sadistic etc etc. whom vents his frustrations over personal shortcomings towards others. I picture him as not good looking or athletic enough to get treated good in life, probally overweight and not smart or enough of a social chamellion to force everyone to treat him as he would like, thus hiding behind a badge, barrel of a gun, or a computer to attack people he feels lesser than himself.

People call me callous when i smirk at stories on the news involving karma coming around to people like that, but thats the exact type of behavior that drives one to feel such a way.

You need your vision checked. I also defend companies from the government and their fascists tactics to make up the shortcomings in their budgets.

Nice try though Loser.

farmer Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 3:19:26

deezyboy you forgot to mention he also has "short person syndrome"

Urban Dictionary: Short Man's Syndrome
http://www.urbandictionary.com/...p?...Short+Man's+...
Urban Dictionary
Short Man's Syndrome. An angry male of below average height who feels it necessary to act out in an attempt to gain respect and recognition from others and ...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2015, 3:20:06

+1

I got the same vibe...thats why his antics never get to me, he's one of "those" guys.

LMFAO.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Mar 11th 2015, 3:39:47

Originally posted by Jayr:

+1

I got the same vibe...thats why his antics never get to me, he's one of "those" guys.

LMFAO.

Lol ... going to take way more than you three losers talking fluff to get to me. You don't measure up - go away and continue ripping the heads off your sister's barbie dolls.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2015, 4:09:40

/eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

robyn Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 4:20:24

what is this nonsense.

deezyboy Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 14:35:02

u sure BTFO of me ford. thanks for protecting us from creeping fascism in the states. u r doing great job

/sarcasm

Your probally right about my vision though.

I like u at times man but forreal you come of as a bully a lot. hit up backpages n chill out bro $40 special on them 18teenies they probally will smoke with you too. seems like it would help.