Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:07:14

You guys have been a pain to many clans this reset, and your reasoning and actions leading up to your FS on SOF are unacceptable.

We have exercised our pact and thus are declaring on war on STONES in defense of SOF, a lazy netting clan that didn't want to war this reset.

mdevol
Sons of Liberty
Head of War
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

alexzap Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:08:41

Wow would never of seen this coming, what a turn of events from just a few sets back. The server is evolving ;)

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:09:58

Lol seriously

Trife Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:15:34

*scratches head*

why, though?

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:19:05

Because STONES are such a threat?
Or because SOF can't fight fair?
Pick one

Funny how Warrior was threatening war since we were an even match
Chicken sh@ts

Course we won't be able to call in anyone to help us since we are the step children of the server
Have at it SOL
you are still ranked too high!

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:20:08

probably because stones is acting like a jackass and dont deserve a fair fight.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:25:00

Ohhh will you be my buddy, ford?
I always get such tingles when you chime in

More likely because this server doesn't remember what fair wars were.

Taveren Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:39:41

So who's money was on LaF coming in and what do I win now?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Don TOB Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 20:50:50

a new car :P

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:16:48

lol blade, you brought this war upon your alliance with your antics.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2015, 21:17:33

Did not expect this one. Did Sof really ask for help against STONES?

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:20:17

Originally posted by Hello:
Did not expect this one. Did Sof really ask for help against STONES?

Taveren Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:20:56

I'm pretty sure there were a few fair wars, at least one a year for the past several.
-SoF and MD fought in a 1v1 in Feb-March 2013.
-In April-May 2013 SOL and RD squared off in a fairly even 1v1.
-October-November 2013 had a pretty even server war.
-Feb-Mar 2014 had an even 1v1 between SoF and SOL. For some reason NeoFed and RAGE also FS'd LaF that set. I'm not sure who you'd blame for that one being uneven.
-June-July 2014 was a fair war until RAGE jumped in like a cheap whore. Blade on the gang banging side and only defending his allies that time, so I guess it doesn't count.

Since then we've had the EWPP in play. The larger alliances actually communicated effectively and the amount of gang bang type wars have declined sharply. Last set there was the snafu with SOL's prearranged war going awry and this set STONES poked too many bears. Point? It's not that bad outside of selective memory and Blade was part of an alliance that made an even war uneven less than a year ago.

Politics and allies are part of the game that can be moved independently of tag numbers. It's where anyone can gain an advantage. Just because an alliance chooses to ignore that aspect of the game does not make it unfair.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:22:00

Warrior? Brought it upon myself? I think not, everyone saw this as an even fight.
Shame SOF has fallen so far they had to call in SOL to help.
Let me explain how this will play out now
Probably in a few days SOL will back out claiming something like they've made their point.
Then big bad SOF can puff their chests out and claim tag kill

How's that feel WARRIOR? Knowing you couldn't handle us on your own.
Pitiful

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:26:59

You Poked us, farmed us. I told you this would not be a long war if you decided to hit us. I told you and undertaker this. Yet you still Farmed our member and did harmful spy ops ad try to make me look like the bad guy.

Call it how you want blade, everyone knows who is in the wrong here.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:29:03

LOL you're so delusional .

Hope you at least said please when you talked to SOL to bail you out again.

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:43:01

I didn't even have to ask, that's how many people don't like you..

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:47:44

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

delusional is not seeing how stupid you are when a mortal enemy of your target starts killing you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 21:54:46

Ohhhhh nooooooo I'm not liked????????
How did that happen???
I'm ... I'm .... Very polite
I'm ... Very reasonable
I'm just a nice like able person!
You can call my.... Er nope you can't call her anymore.
But, but I'm not liked?
That's new and too different for me I'll need help with this

FORD!!!! You're experienced with this not liked thing
Tell me how you handle it

Thanks

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:09:56

Rofl

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:12:57

Blade you still haven't figured out that a lot of alliances gave you benefit of doubt because stones was new and we understand that takes time. You tried FR and it worked at first but, when you have no control (or maybe its a lack of caring) what your members do and have FR issues daily with every single major alliance. The fluff will eventually blow up in your face period.

So, fight the fight you got maybe you can teach your guys how to control and move forward from this moment. OR maybe will just implode.

The game is shrinking completely as is....

Only time will tell.

timmie Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:14:23

What the... Why does sof need help? You guys were gaining mermentum and didn't need any help. Whilst I dont really know the facts to what led the stones v sof war. Having a gang bang on a growing alliance doesn't do th server any good.

Sof v stones was a fair match up. You have stones who got the fs. Sof who are more experienced. I see stones getting great war experience of having the fs, being slightly larger but still loosing the war to sof.

Sol jumps in, all that happens is stones get rolled and don't learn...

Anyways have at it.

Sol is a well oiled fighting machine. Jumping in when sof was gaining momentum is just an overkill..

Do I think some stones members need to be taken down a notch? Yes. But sol will cut off their heads... Ouch!

Taveren Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:18:14

Stones could always make the prudent choice and surrender but they'd probably choke on their ego while trying to swallow it.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:18:24

yeah timmie but, a lot of the sol well oiled fighting machine is in warmonger challenge or stones would basically be dead on the FS :P

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:18:50

just remember Stones your fighting SoL 3rd STRING warmongers!!!!!!!!

mdevol Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:40:04

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
just remember Stones your fighting SoL 3rd STRING warmongers!!!!!!!!

While I appriciate good trash talk, SoL only has 1 string. We are one team, one clan, one string. That is what makes us what we are. Everybody is capable. It is true that we have some veterans in the warmonger thing but we are more than capable of warring with or without them. We are SoL.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 22:51:00

of course we are but, was just making a statement mdevol. SoL had 9 more guys ready to ergo at time of FS in warmonger tags.

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:00:21

FORD!!!! You're experienced with this not liked thing
Tell me how you handle it

Thanks

Most of the people on here who hate me are colossal idiots upon which I don't wast my time concerning myself with their opinion.

You are no exception. You can't even control a 20 member alliance full of rainbow nubs.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2015, 23:14:53

*waste

/eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:16:05

im sorry, i cant hear you over your tiny post count, nub!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Taveren Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:17:02

It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2015, 23:17:05

LOL ok mrchevy :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2015, 23:17:35

Go buy some pizza Tav!
(•_•)

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:21:49

Originally posted by Taveren:
Stones could always make the prudent choice and surrender but they'd probably choke on their ego while trying to swallow it.

Our egos Tav?
Let's see? 31 vs 17? Now
instead of 18vs 18
And it's our egos keeping us in this?
What do you expect.?
Maybe SOF and SOL figure we will come begging for peace , then we will have the pact out for three sets jammed down our throats
Bullcr@p
I'll fight die restart until the set ends
If any STONE wants to join me they shall
Those that don't can easily find another tag
And what do you think will happen to STONES then?
Another tag gone....
The logic just overwhelms me

You're just pissy with me because you miss me

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:33:00

hit the enter key more
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:40:23

Warrior stirred up the fluff when Undertaker and Blade tried to fix it, Warrior made sure there was going to be a war.
When the war started he jumped tags to protect himself and leave SOF hanging. Then to bring in SOL is just too damned funny. Then again, I am sure SOL likes kissing their Grandmothers too.

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:42:07

Your base is mine!

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 23:47:13

Originally posted by mrford:

delusional is not seeing how stupid you are when a mortal enemy of your target starts killing you.

Naw
They posted this, they're not mortal enemies
We have exercised our pact and thus are declaring on war on STONES in defense of SOF, a lazy netting clan that didn't want to war this reset.
Looks like best buds

mrford Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 0:11:21

wow,
you really are an idiot
arnt you?
might want
to look at the last
2 years of wars
before you claim
best friends.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 0:12:31

Originally posted by mrford:
wow,
you really are an idiot
arnt you?
might want
to look at the last
2 years of wars
before you claim
best friends.

is that a haiku on crack?

mrford Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 0:13:56

naw, im trying to effectively converse with blade. i figured randomly hitting the enter key would improve the lines of communication.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 0:15:03

Hell SoF and SoL hit each other just for the hell of it most sets. Get your history correct first.

Taveren Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 0:33:52

Yeah, I stand by my ego assessment. So many people believe the server revolves around their alliance and that everything means something. The prudent choice is to fight for another week or so and then surrender when you have no chance of being effective. Let's look at this objectively. It'll be hard because you didn't seem to get it in regards to the EWPP either...

SOL and SoF have no reason to jam a pact down your throats. At this point they can continue to kill and farm you. Next set, they can do the same thing. A grab target benefits them far more than a pact which simply limits their options. The only thing a pact does for them is prevent a war, something they obviously don't care about preventing because they have allies. Furthermore, they know they can grab you and count on your sloppy retal responses to give them the perception advantage. SOL and SoF clearly don't care about netting for this set, at least not any more. They're likely to happily smash away for the end of the set but they won't be on the losing side.

Now what does Stones have to gain by continuing to fight? You get to pat yourselves on the back and wear a consolation ribbon that says "We fought a good war guys. We lost but at least we tried our hardest." Stringing that together for weeks on end has no tangible benefit. You know what does? Taking a few weeks to experiment with country builds, talking with other alliances who don't like SOL's intervention and making plans for next set. Find out who supports the action that STONES took and what it stands for. That way you can come back next set with more support and better understanding of what you'll be up against. Hell, people might take you more seriously since you poked a bear.

Consider the future and plan for tomorrow or you can just jerk yourselves off with the typical "rah-rah" speeches and feel good about how you never gave up.

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 0:58:08

I'll go with the never give up
Thank you very much

Taveren Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 1:34:04

That's because you're afraid of being perceived as a coward. Your inability to place reason and the future above your ego only places STONES in a weaker position. You just have to be the romantic hero that rides off into the sunset on a pony fueled by memories of former glory and sports dramas where you get a letter man jacket to a resounding slow clap.

Good luck because that's all that'll help you now.

aponic Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 1:45:18

I'm happy for Stones sporadic style. It spices things up.
SOF
Cerevisi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2015, 1:46:17

Originally posted by Taveren:
That's because you're afraid of being perceived as a coward. Your inability to place reason and the future above your ego only places STONES in a weaker position. You just have to be the romantic hero that rides off into the sunset on a pony fueled by memories of former glory and sports dramas where you get a letter man jacket to a resounding slow clap.

Good luck because that's all that'll help you now.

Tav, you left something very important out...http://youtu.be/kCysb4_-4jU
(•_•)

Catchy Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 3:09:12

Meh, should have just fought it out

WArriOR Game profile

Mar 7th 2015, 3:11:03

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Warrior stirred up the fluff when Undertaker and Blade tried to fix it, Warrior made sure there was going to be a war.
When the war started he jumped tags to protect himself and leave SOF hanging. Then to bring in SOL is just too damned funny. Then again, I am sure SOL likes kissing their Grandmothers too.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking you. It was me making sure there was a war when it was Stones who kept being the aggressors.

ssewellusmc

Mar 7th 2015, 3:33:09

Lol... squeal little piggies!