Verified:

wrecking Ball Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 9:41:10

Do you not think standing orders should only remain on market if the source country has the funds to back it up.

zerozerozero Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 10:45:54

hmmm how about funds coming in?

Mar 1st 2015, 10:50:14

funds coming in aren't guaranteed though as they are also dictated by people willing to buy goods at the price set or persons whom standing orders you attempt to satisfy having no funds on hand??

Marshal Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 11:54:14

sos get cancelled if buyer runs out of money or doesn't have enuf so no.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mar 1st 2015, 12:03:38

But don't they only get cancelled once they actually fail? on a previous set I have had that message about how tried to sell to a standing order but it failed due to the buyer having insufficient funds?

crest23 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 16:05:25

What's the difference to you if it fails now or it fails later?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 16:41:04

i get that buyer no funds msg alot as techer and as a farmer i get so being cancelled due running out of money.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mar 1st 2015, 19:02:52

Whether it matters or not is a matter of opinion really, just really putting it out there to discuss. Personally the idea of a standing order is to temp sellers that if they sell at a certain price stock will sell, to me it kinda defeats the object of this if a standing order can be registered on the market if the potential buyer has no actual money.

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 19:55:38

some people leave SOs up all set. should they be canceled when someone is running turns and uses up some of their liquid stock? what you are suggesting is far more complicated than the current system.

cash onhand is really fluid. your suggestion is ludicrous for people running turns and building and stocking while SOs are up. ome people also forget about SOs that were put up early in a set and the prices late in the set drop to the level but the cash isnt there.

it seems to me like you are trying to fix a non existent problem because you got frustrated at your undercutting goods not selling.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 4th 2015, 16:40:08

But, what if they have an SO for $36 bushels, and they only have $40?

It's still a valid SO, they can just only buy one.
Finally did the signature thing.