Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 16:11:25

Thanks for reminding me that I hadn't tagged up my one and only restart. I don't believe you had to hit it 6 times though. Once or twice would certainly have pointed it out to me.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 16:20:43

I have 72 hours to get all 6. These retals might sting a little. :)

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 16:25:36

4 done, 2 to go. I'm being nice and only taking 1:1 on these 6 hits.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 16:41:38

Still have 1 to go. I'll let your guy get out of DR before I take another. :)

See ya tomorrow!!

Juusto Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 17:21:37

when being nice we only take ours back not like you did but you do what you do. ie see Donny's hits against us earlier this set... he hit us enough for the kill but we only took 2 retals.

have a nice set ;)
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Bigwiggle Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 17:31:36

The play by play for some retals was certainly warranted. We've had our share of untagged aggressors this set so 6 hits on you ain't bad
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 17:39:31

You farmed my country, Juusto. The acreage isn't the issue. The principle is. My bad for forgetting to tag up. YOUR bad for farming it.

1:1 is certainly fair and reasonable in any case. One more retal and our business will be concluded. :)

Bigwiggle Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 17:49:38

Not sure if you've been around this server in a while Dragon but untaggeds get farmed. Lots. If there's an FA issue you can go ahead and PM somebody, no point to this post other than your gloating
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 18:01:42

I know that Big. Which is why I stated that forgetting to tag a restart was my bad. As far as gloating? Maybe. It also points out the potential problems of farming untaggeds especially when Admin provides bots to farm at will.

I just find a great deal of humor in it. Dude was all... Hmmm... "Tasty land farm. No way I'm risking anything HERE. GOnna have me some free lunch."

Then the bill came. It just tickled me and I get to come on the boards and talk some fluff from a position that can't be argued in terms of the "rules". Am I a fluff for rubbing PAN's noses in it? I suppose you could look at it that way, but there's also a dozen or better "little guys" out there who just became my friend for life.

Here's what I would suggest to EVERYONE if they're going to farm untaggeds that aren't fairly obvious Admin bots. Kill them after you farm them. Had the PAN guy done that with MY country, there would not and could not have been a retal of any kind or request for FA or reps.

You guys are pretty smart. I know cause I used to play in PANLV. Y'all will figure it out. ;)

mrford Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 18:52:48

Good graces huh?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 19:09:22

"Good graces" probably wasn't the best way to put it. More like "connected".

Juusto Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 19:33:06

so you are saying that if we would have killed your untagged one it would have been just fine and you would have said to your self "ok my bad" and lived on? i really doubt that Dragon...
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 19:37:00

Originally posted by Dragon:
"Good graces" probably wasn't the best way to put it. More like "connected".

tht is semantics and you know it. you dont get into peoples good graces by acting like this. you want to sit there and complain yet you arnt willing to do anything to change your situation. it is stupid and it is par for the course for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 22:48:11

LOL.. I'm not complaining at all fordy. Today was one of those times when this game was actually fun for a change. Someone thought they had a free meal and got an unpleasant surprise courtesy one Dragon.

Have you guys totally lost the spirit of the game when some smack talking added spice to the forum and helped keep things interesting?

@Juusto - I didn't say it would have been "fine" to kill my one untagged. I SAID that had you farmed and then killed it, there would have been nothing I could do about it. And it's probably the smartest thing to do if you're going to farm non-bot untagged countries. Obviously, today's results point that out.

As it turned out, by farming and NOT killing that untagged country, I got the opportunity to gain land beyond my wildest expectations after being killed twice by a suicider.

Earlier in this set, some asshole farmed me for about 200 hits in a couple days. Couldn't do a damn thing about it. Unfortunately for your guy, that wasn't the case this morning.

I can't tell people how to play. I don't farm untaggeds if I think "real people" are running the country and this is EXACTLY why I don't.

Xninja Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 1:35:49

All I can say is it be fun to see this talk from you, still in your solo clan. :p, jab jab

I have not seen the news, I don't know your contries name. But damnnnnnn, I guess I better see the land exchanges.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: