Verified:

lmg Game profile

Feb 24th 2015, 16:19:44

F***ing cracy whats happen in Game B. For one simple landgrab I get 48 attacks back. Is that normal?
Why can´t people retal in normal way.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2015, 20:02:47

You probably hit an all defense country...thats usually a no no in my book. Id do the same thing, exceot worse lol
wasn't me...

Rocker Game profile

Feb 24th 2015, 21:04:22

I am doing that to a guy right now :) 1 attack = all my missiles and AB's until you are a parking lot. Can't let all those tanks rust away.

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 24th 2015, 21:45:06

Originally posted by Rocker:
I am doing that to a guy right now :) 1 attack = all my missiles and AB's until you are a parking lot. Can't let all those tanks rust away.

I like your thinking Rocker. Why inhibit technical superiority?

And as much as I appreciate the legacy of the landgrab, parties should remember it is an euphemism for invasion as my opponent in Game C is learning.

Edited By: SupremeU on Feb 24th 2015, 21:47:56

p1co Game profile

Feb 25th 2015, 8:02:45

^ I like your reasoning.

Xninja Game profile

Feb 26th 2015, 19:49:10

I never understood why the special attack limitations on Express were not implemented here(GDI). 1 grab is not worth wrecking someone's set over. 9 times out of 10 you probably have no skill, couldn't retal and just threw a sissy fit :/

I feel for ya Img :(. Take it as a statement on your supperior skills :p

If you go post in the Bugs and Suggestions thread I will support your claim ;), I would do it but I post enough for those poor poor people to read.

Edited By: Xninja on Feb 26th 2015, 19:52:12
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

alliswell Game profile

Feb 27th 2015, 3:38:38

SSS

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 27th 2015, 4:57:52

Originally posted by SupremeU:

And as much as I appreciate the legacy of the landgrab, parties should remember it is an euphemism for invasion as my opponent in Game C is learning.

Originally posted by Xninja:
1 grab is not worth wrecking someone's set over. 9 times out of 10 you probably have no skill, couldn't retal and just threw a sissy fit :/

Stop invading countries and you don't have to worry about retaliations (and I use this word not in EE terminology). If you want to be a conqueror, man up to the consequences. Why would I have 10 times as many missiles, if I can't use them (spare me the line of only retaliating w/ SS or PS). Wrecking somebody's set? You are playing a post-apocalyptic game about nation building.

If your strategy is to hit countries w/ missiles while you have no SDI or tanks while you have none, stop complaining about your opponents lack of skill, look at your own lack of strategy and the almost inevitable lack of diplomacy come the fall out of your consequences aka your opponent's sissy fit.

This is a quote from the nation currently at war w/ me...

"Grabbing land is a very natural part of this game. You could have taken a retal and grab land whenever you wanted. But you chose to use missiles, so here we go... "

Yeah, here we go. Opponent was sitting at 7th to my 21st. Now I am 23rd to his 26th. Ruined his set as a talentless sissy? No, ruining his set and happily so w/ superior strategy and a cut-throat attitude to the adoring cheers of my nation.

"If you make peace, we shall enjoy the rest of set together."

Like hell, you attacked me first, you exhibit some diplomacy make the peace. Instead crickets in the wind. Until the next artillery barrage on my end that is.

I applaud Rocker's mindset and thank p1co for supporting my reasoning above.

Rocker Game profile

Feb 28th 2015, 19:47:52

I play tourney because there are basically no rules. If I want to farm a smaller guy I can. If I get farmed...boohoo. If I want to save some missiles and knock down a top player on the last day that can be fun as well. It is enjoyable when the same happens to me.

My country is the same as my name here. If you see it say hi by sending a missile. Don't let the set end with a stockpile of nukes when they are there to have some fun with.

damondusk Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 16:55:10

Great attitude, Rocker. People forget that we're here playing a game and games are supposed to be fun.

p1co Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 22:55:13

Darn. I forgot the set ended this soon. I had a missile stockpile. :(

Never again.

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Mar 16th 2015, 5:47:40

g

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 16th 2015, 7:17:02

I play tourney because there are basically no rules. If I want to farm a smaller guy I can. If I get farmed...boohoo. If I want to save some missiles and knock down a top player on the last day that can be fun as well. It is enjoyable when the same happens to me.

My country is the same as my name here. If you see it say hi by sending a missile. Don't let the set end with a stockpile of nukes when they are there to have some fun with.

Tourney has no rules? So, its free for all?
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2015, 7:27:36

Originally posted by Nerrus:

No, yes it is!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 16th 2015, 7:47:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No, yes it is!

Ko, your confusing me O_o
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2015, 8:17:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No, yes it is!

Ko, your confusing me O_o

Happens...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rocker Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 2:29:41

It may not be named "Free for all" but Tourney is much less restricted by other players. Free For All has become "Follow the rules" or else... :) For independent free thinkers/asshats that attitude is not much fun to play in.

Xninja Game profile

Apr 20th 2015, 13:14:56

Rocker needs to join Chaos on FFA where rules fly out the window and countries turn red....

I won't go out of my way to ruin somones set over 1 grab.. what other people do with their time and their countries is completely on then :-P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: