Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 2:58:59

Are idiots. Putting kids with otherwise weak immune system at risk all due to citing widely debunked scientific studies and listening to a couple people looking to capitalize on the weak-minded.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 3:27:46

Link?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 3:33:06

As someone with a kid with immunodeficiency I want to punch these flufffluff parents in their stupid face.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 3:35:11

It retarded, whooping cough is going around our region. Has me worried to death for my kids.
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 3:38:37

I just looked it up, fk, some people shouldn't be reproducing, fkd up in the head...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 5:54:20

assuming non 0 risk from a vaccine then you should base your choice of vaccination on the proportion of the population that is immunized

but if your the douche that stops a disease being irradicated then your screwing everyone for a slight personal benefit

whooping cough vaccine only lasts about 10 years i think, and isnt common to get redone, plus babies either have to wait to get it or can stiill get infected for a period or a slight chance

using the polio vaccine to kill bin laden is also a bit of a risk

youve got crazies who think its a plot to sterilize africa or something too

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 11:58:09

Its actualltly very important continue getting TDAP shots even after ten years or for every child you have.
The Death Knights

XI

juice Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 12:39:46

I have a friend.
Her son was perfectly fine until after he got his 2 year old shots.
He went dark right after those shots.
She did research and found that those shots had gluten substances in them and found that he is allergic.
She completely removed gluten from his diet and he woke back up.
He responded almost 100% normally.About a year later, she happened to give him some medicine, that didn't have any of the normal "gluten" things in it. He reacted poorly to the medicine and went dark again.
She found that the medicine did not include all of it's ingredients. One of them was a gluten substance.
She immediately took him off that medicine and within a week he was back.

Now, several years later, you would never know that he was diagnosed with autism.

If we can't trust big pharma to label their medicines and vaccines correctly, then we should have the choice to not put that junk in our bodies.

Instead of being pissed at the people who refuse the vaccines, be pissed at the drug companies that cut corners to make a profit. Sure, we wiped out some things decades, or even centuries ago, but the vaccines used today have changed (their ingredients) throughout the years. Some of the new ingredients are causing the problems we are seeing.

ssewellusmc

Feb 3rd 2015, 12:57:24

Originally posted by bstrong86:
It retarded, whooping cough is going around our region. Has me worried to death for my kids.

scary stuff for parents

Atryn Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 13:39:28

No, juice, you are interpreting that situation incorrectly. First, a child having an allergic reaction to a vaccine component is not something to blame on pharma. At that young age you don't know all the allergies a child has (or will) develop. But we DO know the risks associated with an unvaccinated population and they are way higher.

For the second incident, where you cite a medicine that wasn't properly labeled - you should absolutely take action on that (from FDA reporting to suing them or activism).

You are putting two incidents together that are independent and then using that to "defend" anti-vaccinators.

Heaven help us if you are also a person who calls for less regulation and oversight of business in your political views.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 13:41:13

I got whooping cough as a child, still suffer the effects of it to this day. Juice nailed Thats one right on the head, alwYs double check ingredients

Atryn Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 13:58:31

jjterrico - your anecdote lacks detail and is a single point in a statistical analysis. On the detail side, were you vaccinated before getting whooping cough? Why are you complaining about ingredients in your case?

"double checking" ingredients wouldn't have helped much in the case Juice cited where the manufacturer wasn't disclosing the ingredients accurately - that is a matter that should be taken to legal and regulatory action.

Dindrane of Rage Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 15:16:48

Well said, Juice.

I can see both perspectives. Some countries want you to vaccinate your child with 48 different immunizations before they are 5! I chose a slightly delayed schedule for mine, and would make separate appointments so they wouldn't have more than 1 or two shots per visit. I do agree that for ones like Pertussis (whooping cough), Polio, etc. that immunizations are better than not doing them at all (however I would prefer not to have my children injected with any of those ingredients) but I say no to the flu shot every year.

I think it's one of those things where you are damned if you do, damned if you don't. The drug companies are not very forthcoming with information about their ingredients and depending on the country you live in, doctors receive big bonuses for promoting medications/vaccines from those companies, regardless of what research has been done on them. Every parent has to do the best they can for their child, and either way you go there are potential risks.

Instead of tearing down parents you don't know (you can't presume to know all of the circumstances involving their decisions - not everyone who doesn't vaccinate is a granola crunching tree hugger - and I am mostly one of those and still vaccinated my kids) you can only do what you can do for your children, you need to stop judging people for something you don't have all of the information about.

juice Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 15:52:03

Originally posted by Atryn:

No, juice, you are interpreting that situation incorrectly. First, a child having an allergic reaction to a vaccine component is not something to blame on pharma. At that young age you don't know all the allergies a child has (or will) develop. But we DO know the risks associated with an unvaccinated population and they are way higher.

Have you ever seen a drug commercial that lists all the possible side effects of drugs. Vaccines should be no different. So yes, we can blame it on big pharma. The risks should be presented in a way that people can make a good, well informed decision (not just a decision heavily biased to one side).

For the second incident, where you cite a medicine that wasn't properly labeled - you should absolutely take action on that (from FDA reporting to suing them or activism).

The problem is that the medicine was properly labeled, according to the law. But, companies create different names for ingredients to hide what they are using. It's then up to the consumer to figure out if the "new" ingredient is something they can or cannot have. Some companies are responsible enough to put the actual name of the ingredient in parenthesis as a precaution, which all companies should do.

You are putting two incidents together that are independent and then using that to "defend" anti-vaccinators.

Heaven help us if you are also a person who calls for less regulation and oversight of business in your political views.

I'm not sure how you think that anything I said would even remotely suggest that I would call for less regulation? That's completely backward. If anything, what I have posted would suggest that I support more regulation.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 16:20:14

Lol atryn, I was only stating that whooping cough sucks, as far as I know I was vaccinated for it. And you are correct it is only a single point...however it still doesnt change the facts that ingredients should always be checked, with all of the synthetic crap out there now its crazy what they put into a lot of medicines. My wife is a jahovas witness, so 0 blood products. We have to constantly research all sorts of meds and quite often find blood products in meds don't label it in there...

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 16:25:16

if you dont want to vaccinate, fine. but stay the fluff away from my kid. you might think you are being a good parent, but you are being a terrible human being. i refuse to risk my kids life because of your beliefs.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

juice Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 16:36:02

Originally posted by mrford:
if you dont want to vaccinate, fine. but stay the fluff away from my kid. you might think you are being a good parent, but you are being a terrible human being. i refuse to risk my kids life because of your beliefs.

How do you protect your kid? Do you keep your kid home 100% of the time?

Many people in the current outbreak contracted it while visiting Disneyland. Disneyland is a place that is visited by people from all around the world. Anyone can get in there and you can't possibly know that they are ALL vaccinated. You certainly aren't suggesting that the government refuse to allow non-vaccinated people to enter the country, right? I mean, it's not like people could enter the country illegally, right?

My point here is simple...protect your kid by protecting YOUR kid, not by attempting to force MY kid to do something that could be harmful to my kid. You cannot possibly control 100% of everyone else out there, so control what you can...YOUR kid.

Now, with that said, I do understand that there are people out there that cannot get vaccinated and these people don't want to run the risk of getting the virus (ie, kids with lukemia). Unfortuantely for these kids, maybe they need to be homeschooled. Or, maybe, like kids with a peanut allergy, they need to be placed in areas of the school where "non-vaccinated" kids will not interact with them.

juice Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 16:37:28

oh, btw...my kids are vaccinated. I'm just glad that I had the choice to do it.

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 16:43:26

my kid is one of these you speak of that has ALL and can not be vaccinated. Yes we take precautions, a lot of them, but the added danger because people feel like they are better than everyone else and dont have to do something for the betterment of mankind not only scares the fluff out of me, but it angers the fluff out of me as well. measles was gone, now it isnt. think about that.

i read a paper written by Roald Dahl, his kid died from measles, that pointed out that in a population group of 300,000, there will be a serious complication from the measles vaccine once every TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS. think about that.

my daughter is beating the fluff out of cancer, risking all that because someone feels like vaccines cause autism because of some paper that was debunked by every major scientific means possible is selfish, and they do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

our doctors do not accept patients that do not get vaccinated. i fully support that decision and it was a factor in choosing them to care for our daughter.

http://imgur.com/gallery/jUmfjhG - Roald Dahl letter

Edited By: mrford on Feb 3rd 2015, 16:53:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

juice Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 16:55:21

because someone feels like vaccines cause autism because of some paper that was debunked by every major scientific means possible are selfish, and do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

As I posted above...I personally know someone who was diagnosed with autism after getting vaccines. I don't care what scientific means were used to "debunk" this. i have seen it and know it to be true. It's not selfish to want to protect your kid. What's selfish is to think that you are the only one who is trying to protect your kid. No one person has the 100% only right answer for everyone. Sure, an unvaccinated kid could pose a life risk to your kid, but the vaccination itself could pose a life risk to some other kid. You have to do what is best for your child, but don't attempt to force others to make a potentially dangerous choice for their own kids.

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:01:01

bullfluff. vaccines do not cause autism, i dont care about your story. science > your opinion. despite the fact that you said the problem was gluten. so now gluten causes autism? lol. also, autism goes away after time? i suppose it isnt possible that their son was misdiagnosed is it?

the simple fact of the matter is the risk of the vaccine is so much smaller than the risk that you create by not vaccinating that the term selfish is an extremely accurate one. parenting is literally making decisions you dont like for the betterment of your kid, and this case, mankind as a whole. be a parent. get vaccinated. the benefits outweigh the risks by such a wide margin that ignorance is the only excuse that can be used when choosing to not vaccinate. either that or fear mongering.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 3rd 2015, 17:09:37
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:19:52

"be a parent. get vaccinated." - I'm so sorry to hear your daughter is battling cancer, MrFord, and my thoughts and prayers are with her and your whole family. However, you cannot paint everyone with the same brush. The benefits do not outweigh the risks for everyone. People choosing not to get their kids vaccinated has nothing to do with you. You can't pretend to know their reasoning, and calling them ignorant without knowing each specific possible reason as to why they came to that decision is superfluous.

People who get vaccinated can still contract the diseases they were vaccinated for. Through no fault of their own. Life is unpredictable, and people get sick. You cannot blame everyone's choices for what you or anyone else experiences.

juice Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:23:24

ok, sure, maybe he was misdiagnosed. However, he went into the same mental state as someone who is actually autistic. He did not respond to anyone.

How many other people have been misdiagnosed? And even if it is a misdiagnosis, it was the vaccines that caused it. My friend happened to be smart enough to attempt to find the real cause and fix it. I don't know the exact details of what she did, but she found it. She found that keeping gluten out of his diet cured him.

This was proven later when he was given medicine that had a form of gluten in it and he went back into the solitary mental state again. When she researched the ingredients and found one to be a form of gluten, then took him off the medicine and he returned to a normal healthy state.

She didn't purposely test this on her son, but it is clearly enough to show, that for her son, the vaccines were a bad thing, the doctors were wrong, and yes, gluten can cause some sort of mental problem (call it autism if you want, or not, but it caused the same mental state).

Also, since absolutely no scientific study has ever tested 100% or the population, there is no way you can ever say that the tests are 100% accurate.

As for percentages...what is the percentage chance that your daughter will get measles? What is the percentage chance that a child could become autistic (or autistic-like) due to vaccines? I don't personally know of anyone who has the measles. yes, it's on the news and precautions should be made. But I do personally know of the vaccine/autism link. I'm more inclined to believe what I have seen with my own eyes over something I have not.

Now, with all that said, again...my kids are vaccinated and I do suggest people do it. However, I think they should spread the vaccines out at least 6 months from each other (I've heard it lessens the chance of problems). But, most importantly, I do not think anyone should ever be forced to get the vaccines, not until science can 100% prove that each vaccine listed in the "required" list, is safe. And that means testing all vaccines previously tested with all new vaccines, and testing them every time any ingredient is changed. It also means testing with people who have diseases or every type, and testing them with every medicine out there and every new medicine that comes on the market. (essentially, it means there cannot ever be a required list, as all this testing is simply impossible.)

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:27:17

Originally posted by Dindrane of Rage:
People choosing not to get their kids vaccinated has nothing to do with you.

yes, yes it does. it risks the life of my kid. it risks the lives of the community as a whole. it risks an outbreak of a preventable disease. it has everything to do with me. the benefits outweigh the risks scientifically and statistically. that is inarguable. what you could argue is the level of education that parents get and ignorance caused by the lack of said education.

a one in a million chance of something bad happening does not give you the right to risk the life of my kid. i will not change my stance on that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BLUEEE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:27:33

all i know is i will never get my kid vaccinated. if you have a immunodeficient child maybe you should isolate them if you are worried about their health. dont expect everyone else to be vaccinated.

besides hasnt anyone been reading the whistleblower articles coming out of the FDA were former employees are coming forth now saying they directly covered up clinical data that shows a link between the MMR and autism? or am i the only informed one? or how about all the studies that show all those "dead" diseases that killed people were already on a steep decline prior to the release of said vaccines.

i tired to find the links for the court case in 2011 which 83 people were awarded damages due to MMR vaccines causing autism but i did find a video that shows the articles in it. http://youtu.be/VVsgiHkY6WY

here is a site that has a PDF file that actualy show RESEARCH data not just opinion articles. http://naturalnews.com/...s_Get_the_Full_Story.html

and here is a site were the FDA confirms all that i have said with clinical data.
http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/...atements-on-vaccines.html

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:28:00

Vaccinees are a major part of why the developed world was largely able to eradicate crippling/life-threatening diseases. Small pox doesn't exist in the world anymore, polio is but still exists in the developing world. They work, and anyone who refuses to immunize a healthy child is just ignoring science and instead listening to fear mongers profitting off the panic they are spreading.

I rarely am in favor of governemnt requiring people to do something, but in this case I support it. The benefits to your child's health and public health as a whole have been proven.
Your base is mine!

BLUEEE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:30:54

forgot the chart that shows the decline in diseases prior to vaccines. http://www.healthsentinel.com/...s/us-deaths-1900-1965.jpg

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:32:54

Originally posted by juice:
ok, sure, maybe he was misdiagnosed. However, he went into the same mental state as someone who is actually autistic. He did not respond to anyone.

How many other people have been misdiagnosed? And even if it is a misdiagnosis, it was the vaccines that caused it. My friend happened to be smart enough to attempt to find the real cause and fix it. I don't know the exact details of what she did, but she found it. She found that keeping gluten out of his diet cured him.

This was proven later when he was given medicine that had a form of gluten in it and he went back into the solitary mental state again. When she researched the ingredients and found one to be a form of gluten, then took him off the medicine and he returned to a normal healthy state.

She didn't purposely test this on her son, but it is clearly enough to show, that for her son, the vaccines were a bad thing, the doctors were wrong, and yes, gluten can cause some sort of mental problem (call it autism if you want, or not, but it caused the same mental state).

Also, since absolutely no scientific study has ever tested 100% or the population, there is no way you can ever say that the tests are 100% accurate.

As for percentages...what is the percentage chance that your daughter will get measles? What is the percentage chance that a child could become autistic (or autistic-like) due to vaccines? I don't personally know of anyone who has the measles. yes, it's on the news and precautions should be made. But I do personally know of the vaccine/autism link. I'm more inclined to believe what I have seen with my own eyes over something I have not.

Now, with all that said, again...my kids are vaccinated and I do suggest people do it. However, I think they should spread the vaccines out at least 6 months from each other (I've heard it lessens the chance of problems). But, most importantly, I do not think anyone should ever be forced to get the vaccines, not until science can 100% prove that each vaccine listed in the "required" list, is safe. And that means testing all vaccines previously tested with all new vaccines, and testing them every time any ingredient is changed. It also means testing with people who have diseases or every type, and testing them with every medicine out there and every new medicine that comes on the market. (essentially, it means there cannot ever be a required list, as all this testing is simply impossible.)

so with your logic, bread could have given that kid autism, not just the vaccine. pretty sure my kids eat bread, they dont have autism. you in fact have NO factual proof that the vaccine gave that kid autism, because it isnt something that just goes away. seriously. on the other hand, there is literal proof that not vaccinating is bad. you are creating a scenario where a disease that is easily preventable is coming back because you THINK that the alternative MIGHT be dangerous. think about how silly and selfish that is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:33:33

lol

so lets say 0.01% or whatever of people cant get vaccinated because glucose causes autism or whatever

the parents of those people should be the most in favor of vaccines

your kid cant take it so you need the population as a whole to have enough vaccinations that diseases dont become widespread

if 20% of people start listening to the crazies then those kids whose parents choose to do something stupid cause problems for the people who have no choice

from memory some vaccination causes a risk when it drops below 90% of the population

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:34:07

Blue,

The internet is full of garbage.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:38:34

Originally posted by BLUEEE:
all i know is i will never get my kid vaccinated. if you have a immunodeficient child maybe you should isolate them if you are worried about their health. dont expect everyone else to be vaccinated.

besides hasnt anyone been reading the whistleblower articles coming out of the FDA were former employees are coming forth now saying they directly covered up clinical data that shows a link between the MMR and autism? or am i the only informed one? or how about all the studies that show all those "dead" diseases that killed people were already on a steep decline prior to the release of said vaccines.

i tired to find the links for the court case in 2011 which 83 people were awarded damages due to MMR vaccines causing autism but i did find a video that shows the articles in it. http://youtu.be/VVsgiHkY6WY

here is a site that has a PDF file that actualy show RESEARCH data not just opinion articles. http://naturalnews.com/...s_Get_the_Full_Story.html

and here is a site were the FDA confirms all that i have said with clinical data.

not a single one of your links is a reputable site. maybe you should think about that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BLUEEE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:42:16

maybe you should too. you spout off "not reputable" like it make the truth less the truth. or a lie more of a lie. rather than judging the information and fact checking you just belittle the one giving the information.

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:45:17

you must be new to the internet. a site not being reputable has everything to do with the accuracy of the information provided. never visit the onion. i dont think you could handle it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:45:18

An example on the effects of declining vacctionion rates in a developed country from a reputable website, (notice the .gov in the title)

http://www.cdc.gov/...es/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm
Your base is mine!

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:48:55

Originally posted by Dindrane of Rage:
People choosing not to get their kids vaccinated has nothing to do with you.

yes, yes it does. it risks the life of my kid. it risks the lives of the community as a whole. it risks an outbreak of a preventable disease. it has everything to do with me. the benefits outweigh the risks scientifically and statistically. that is inarguable. what you could argue is the level of education that parents get and ignorance caused by the lack of said education.

a one in a million chance of something bad happening does not give you the right to risk the life of my kid. i will not change my stance on that.

You can choose to make it about you, but that is a matter of perspective. The world isn't doing it to intentionally hurt you or your family. People choose to smoke cigarettes, putting everyone else around them at risk of developing respiratory issues. I don't want my kids around anyone who smokes, but I can't control what others choose to do. They don't smoke to hurt my kids, they smoke because they want to. It's up to me to make the best choices I can to prevent my children from being subjected to second hand smoke. This is no different.

The world doesn't revolve around you or anyone else - we're all on our own journeys. Should we be considerate of others? Of course. But that doesn't mean that everyone will make the choices you want just because it affects you and your family in that specific situation. You make choices every day that potentially affect others negatively, but would you change those decisions if they presented a strong enough case because it affected them and their lives?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:51:18

i could troll so hard right now...
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:52:29

if you cant see how not vaccinating endangers not only my child, but the population as a whole, then it is pointless to continue this conversation. it has nothing to do with perspective, it is the way it is. period. it is a selfish decision propped up by false information and fear mongering.

ciggs was a bad analogy. many states are regulating their use for health and safety reasons. thanks for proving my point. disregard the fact that smoking doesnt have the risk of a major outbreak of a preventable disease that could kill thousands. spectacular analogy there chief.

and yes, if something i was doing directly endangered a populace and i was well informed about it, i would change my decisions. im not an ignorant, selfish asshole.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 3rd 2015, 17:55:33
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Gongshow09 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:55:41

Wow, I guess if you search long enough you will find something to support your position. Whydontyoutrythis.com.....wtf lol.

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
An example on the effects of declining vacctionion rates in a developed country from a reputable website, (notice the .gov in the title)

Now here is how you support a position. Reputable sources.

lol I'm still laughing that you used a website called whydontyoutrythis.com as a vaild scientic source.

Gongshow09 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 17:55:41

Wow, I guess if you search long enough you will find something to support your position. Whydontyoutrythis.com.....wtf lol.

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

Now here is how you support a position. Reputable sources.

lol I'm still laughing that you used a website called whydontyoutrythis.com as a vaild scientic source.

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:02:27

I didn't prove your point. I did, however, prove my point. You're not willing to see beyond what is immediately in front of you. That's ok, though; you're clearly under a lot of stress, and I do see how you feel strongly about this issue. And it's not that I don't agree that people who can be should be vaccinated; I'm arguing that the point is people get a choice and it's not up to you or others to make it up for them. If you were told that you could no longer drive the kind of car you want because it is bad for the environment would you be accepting of this because someone told you they felt strongly about it and had "proof" that this was the only way? You wouldn't be happy or accepting about people telling you how to live. No one wants to be judged, especially by those who only have a fraction of the facts.

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:07:08

it is called for the betterment of the community. it is how a community works. your analogies do not carry the same consequences of this situation and it leads me to believe you do not understand the seriousness. i hope you never have to find out. i hope we all never have to find out.

and once again, the government taxes you if you drive a car they deem bad for the environment. solid analogy! and a fraction of the facts? i assure you i have researched this more than anyone i know. i assure you i am well informed on this and there is no reason to not get vaccinated unless you are either selfish or ignorant. they DO NOT cause autism. period. not getting vaccinated endangers a community. these are facts. your beliefs and opinions do not change these facts.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 3rd 2015, 18:09:09
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BLUEEE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:08:07

maybe you should parent better and make sure you keep track of who comes in contact with your child. you know that personal responsibility thing. instead of forcing your ideas on others that dont have the same opinions. seems pretty selfish also. so you are condemning people for being selfish when you yourself are being the same thing. humorous.

and it doesnt endanger the population as a whole most are vaccinated at best it endangers a small percent. unless you are saying that the ones vaccinated can get the disease. if that is the case then why vaccinate?

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:11:40

maybe you should parent better and make sure you keep track of who comes in contact with your child. you know that personal responsibility thing. instead of forcing your ideas on others that dont have the same opinions. seems pretty selfish also. so you are condemning people for being selfish when you yourself are being the same thing. humorous.

and it doesnt endanger the population as a whole most are vaccinated at best it endangers a small percent. unless you are saying that the ones vaccinated can get the disease. if that is the case then why vaccinate?

oh yeah, im incredibly selfish for wanting to eradicate diseases that could bring about deaths by the thousands!

and be a better parent? go fluff yourself. i HAVE to take my kid to the doctor. i HAVE to take my kid to the hospital. i refuse to endanger them more than i have to because you are a fluffing idiot that found a website that is about as reputable as my left asscheek and use that to justify your stupidity. my kid doesnt have a choice to be vaccinated. yours does. you are selfish, and naive as fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BLUEEE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:17:16

and its my choice which is the point MY CHOICE. oh and my unvaccinated child. HEALTHY AS fluff.

check out all the court cases involving vaccines see how often they pay out. oh and look a .gov so means it has to be true.
http://www.hrsa.gov/...on/statisticsreports.html

BLUEEE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:17:55

because the government never lies!!! ever!!!

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:21:06

"there is no reason to not get vaccinated unless you are either selfish or ignorant." - Say it as loud as you want, that is just your opinion. You CAN NOT know the facts for everyone's situations, no matter how much you research the science behind it. Some people will die if vaccinated. Sometimes eggs are used in vaccines and people with egg allergies die or have tremendous reactions because they were not informed of the ingredients. Just because it suits your agenda and your life, it will not for everyone else, no matter how loud and passionate you are about it.

There are thousands of examples of "scientifically-proven research" that had people believing and doing all sorts of things that have long since been disproved. Just because it suits your belief system and agenda in the moment doesn't mean what you feel has been proven won't be disproved eventually. In the grand scheme of things, vaccines have not been around for long. Have they saved lives? Undoubtedly. But we don't know the long term effects on mankind as a whole for introducing them into our bodies. Who knows what will be uncovered in 400, 500 years from now. :)

Those who get vaccinated can be carriers and spreaders of the disease they were recently vaccinated for - those who have children that cannot be vaccinated or are immunocompromised need to be vigilant about whom their children come into contact with.

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:21:46

how often they pay out? looks like less than 27% of the time to me, and that site doesnt say WHY they paid out. once again, you are posting data and not a point that is derrived from the data. Im willing to bet that most of those cases were improper labeling if ingredients. not autism......

and you saying your unvaccinated child being healthy just goes to show how ignorant you are on this entire topic. hopefully you never find out just how wrong you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:27:44

i try not to judge a book by it's cover

but there are two types of people that i believe are just downright retarded without even opening their mouths

1) juggalos

2) anti-vaxxers

Trife Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:30:12

also, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few

fluck your precious little snowflake's feelings and fluck your batfluff crazy opinions - unvax'ed kids need to be banned from schools

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 18:32:15

if you dont want to actively participate in the protection of my community, then get the fluff out of my community. dont want to contribute to the safety, then you shouldnt receive any of the benefits.

THAT is a belief for you. selfish flufftards.
Swagger of a Chupacabra