Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Feb 1st 2015, 18:39:00

i think the original topic is off.. i feel a MVP doesnt need to be good at netting or warring. in my opinion it should be someone who makes the alliance they play for function in various aspects

mrford Game profile

Feb 1st 2015, 20:15:50

^

skill in a certain aspect isnt always the same as overall value. someone good at FA or who dedicates a ton of time to IA work is just as important as someone who can hit 10 times a second.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

locket Game profile

Feb 1st 2015, 21:28:46

Originally posted by Vic:
lol kc i certainly don't belong on that list...
i'd agree with symac. en4, eug, ss, ingle, gains? locket?

Nah not me. I never bother to learn the stuff or put in enough effort for war :P I do well enough but im no more than average there

Sir Batman BU Game profile

Feb 1st 2015, 23:38:59

SoL is ranked too high ;)

Hawkster Game profile

Feb 2nd 2015, 14:42:49

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:

Most Valuable Warrior rarely dies and breaks often.

You have to be a breaker for most of the wars to be considered a good warrer :/

I understand being able too and having shown that they can as proof, but choosing to do it often? Being a breaker really isnt that difficult anyway, it is more a preference on how you like to war.

Imho one of Rage's best warriors (well wont be after this set) hardly ever was a breaker. And there are plenty of vet's in Rage, but since I have been here the last several sets, they have consistently done some of the most damage overall and some of the most attacks for every war I have been involved in. While they did ok at walling, when it came to it, they were good at not being noticed somehow, which is partly why they were able to do so much damage time after time. I wouldnt consider them top 5 but definitely one of the better warrer's. Anyway, my point is breaking often to me should not be part of what determines who is the best.

Kalick Game profile

Feb 2nd 2015, 15:37:20

Originally posted by Hawkster:
While they did ok at walling, when it came to it, they were good at not being noticed somehow, which is partly why they were able to do so much damage time after time.

They went unnoticed because they weren't a threat. You can put out as many hits as you want, but if all of your high value countries (breakers and spies) are dead, you are probably not winning the war.

Breaking isn't the only component to being a good warrior, but it is a significant one.

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 2nd 2015, 16:24:24

And so on that note brother Ford. I take it you are not good at either from what I understand. Point taken.
HT

MArs47 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2015, 23:30:13

1. Ruthie. Hands down. I wish Rag was still around.
2. Xelah
3. AzN
4. Mossad
5. King Cobra or MrFord (tie)
#DKnights

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2015, 23:52:35

Originally posted by Home Turf:
And so on that note brother Ford. I take it you are not good at either from what I understand. Point taken.

weird, people are mentioning my name without me lobbying, where is your name?

you like to follow me around talk fluff but you wont back it up when challenged to prove your superiority. we call that being a fluff ass fluff where i come from. you probably just call it a regular day. till you man up and accept the 1v1 you are nothing more than a fluff. keep it up.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 3rd 2015, 0:01:07
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 4:52:05

I'm better than any of you at warring one vs one. If anyone wants to meet me on the battlefield of express, just let me know. I have a host of names under my belt.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 3rd 2015, 11:35:22

This thread makes my head hurt.

euglaf Game profile

Feb 4th 2015, 5:57:49

Aside from the alliance bias, almost every person posting on this thread doesn't know enough about this game to make an informed opinion.

Bombay Game profile

Feb 4th 2015, 15:04:14

Well you can't really make a top 5 because you are unable to know how everyone performs in their own alliances.

zygotic Game profile

Feb 5th 2015, 7:44:03

Henrik

archaic Game profile

Feb 5th 2015, 14:12:33

Its like TAN.

He is not an elite netter and he usually does not run warchats (though he can and will). What he does do is show up every night with a well built country and hit. He always finishes well above team average in NW. He is the first guy to volunteer to pay reps and he is the first guy to FA a restart. He gets us pacted, posts retals, and fixes fluff-ups - and he has done it set after set long after Comwood, Detmer, Balin, Wari, etc have thrown in the towel.

He happens to do it for PDM, but if he was in your tag he would do it just as hard for you. Rumor has it, he even manages to have a life too.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov