Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:17:14

Why do we have to wait so long for goods to be placed on the market. Is there a reason why it's not instantaneous? Only reason I could think of, is that it would be easier to manipulate the stock market, but would be more convenient.
Do as I say, not as I do.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:32:02

I think the time wait should be amount of player based. 400players is x amnt of time, 600 is x amnt of time etc.. but thats just a though
The Death Knights

XI

Untagged Hunter

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:39:59

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Why do we have to wait so long for goods to be placed on the market. Is there a reason why it's not instantaneous? Only reason I could think of, is that it would be easier to manipulate the stock market, but would be more convenient.

you just answered your own question

Karnage XZ

Jan 22nd 2015, 5:09:37

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:

Guess I was just looking for clarification. I just wish it was sooner.
Do as I say, not as I do.

iNouda Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 10:20:00

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:

Guess I was just looking for clarification. I just wish it was sooner.

Logged in from the wrong account?