Verified:

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:39:14

crest or scott is the flat chested seventeen year old girl from eleven years ago?

fluff, did you enjoy my penis inside of you?

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 4:45:33

Gay?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:48:55

i don't know, you'd need to ask hearts. i was responding to him.

also, flat chested seventeen year old girl.. reading comprehension.. or do you think i'm female?

i do own every taylor swift album on vinyl.. so..

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 5:06:07

Originally posted by braden:

i do own every taylor swift album on vinyl.. so..

This

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 5:10:55

..do you understand the concept of joke, whether it may be funny or not is irrelevant, but are you incapable of understanding not being serious?

Vic Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 6:00:41

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12193689

man it must suck not being from new england

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2015, 16:35:51

Ballgate now? LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 16:51:27

Originally posted by Vic:

man it must suck not being from new england

mrford Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 17:00:55

Yeah, you are right. It is pretty rough not losing twice to one of the worst QBs to ever make the superbowl. And to be accused of cheating 2x in a decade.

Not to mention your fluffty ass climate and citizens and accent. I don't know how I have survived!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 17:31:56

lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 7:18:55

It appears that 11 of their 12 balls were underinflated, and a LB for the Colts first noticed it on an INT but the refs didnt? Lol.

fluff cheaters. fluff the patriots. The tuck rule in 01 where the refs clearly gave the championship to the pats, 7 years of filming opponents and the tapes were mysteriously destroyed, and now underinflated balls. When is Goodell actually going to punish organisation's for on the field fluff and jot just off the field shenanigans. He needs to be fired. Pats need to lose draft picks. Period.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 7:26:03
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2015, 8:14:24

Belichick needs to be banned from Football. The prick condones and supports cheating.

This is not the first time there has been some bullfluff being pulled by the Patriots organization.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 10:54:21

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by mdevol:
What does that say about the team that lost to the team with small balls?

You do understand the advantage afforded by under inflated balls in the rain right?

Don't be stupid.

Yes, easier to catch but much more difficult to throw. I have played my fair share of football. It was a joke. Continuing the pun of small balls...

My main issue with this is that the refs went all game long handing the game balls and it was never noticed by them. So either they were in on it as well, or it just wasn't noticeable enough for it to warrant concern or raise an eyebrow from them during the game. Which is more alarming to me. These guys threw the balls to each other more than Brady did all game and for half the game they used less inflated balls. It would be nearly impossible for me to catch a fully inflated ball and a less inflated ball 30 seconds later and not notice the difference.

Yes, if they in fact cheated they should be punished and severely. And they will.

Why are the refs not getting any of the flack? Is it because everyone loves to hate the Patriots so they get a pass? The NFL was ALLL over Marshawn Lynch not wearing league certified color shoes, the refs completely handed the game to the Cowboys vs the Lions, they have been awful all season long, you would think they would have refs competent enough to notice a 2-3 psi difference in footballs during the game. Right?

As for the videos of "spy gate" being deleted. They were shown in a loop prior to and during the NFL press Conference addressing it. Rich Eisen even made a joke pointing it out. Something along the lines of the only time he has ever been in a hotel and not had to pay 9.99 to watch a movie. So they were seen by the media, they weren't mysteriously discarded.

I would like to see the results of this investigation and see where it went wrong. Were they properly checked before the game? We don't know a lot of this situation right now.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 10:58:45

They are not more difficult to throw. Brady has actually been quopted a few years ago in 2011 saying he likes the extra grip afforded. In addition we all know the refs have been on the pats side since the tuck rule gave them a ring in 2001. We know all we need to know to have no confidence in Goodell's NFL. It is almost as big of a joke as you rationalizing the disappearance of the spy gate films because the media got to see it in a hotel or that you think Brady had a harder time throwing the underinflated balls when he is kn record preferring them. You are right, you do.not have enough information, but it isn't because it isn't out there.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 11:08:40
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 11:58:24

After some reading I have found that Aaron Rodgers is the only QB on record that I found saying he likes over inflated balls. The rest like the grip afforded by underinflation. Maybe you have played a lot of football, but it doesn't seem like it lol.

As for your conficonfidence in punishment if guilt is present, what has happened in the last few years in the NFL that gives you that confidence? Have you been watching the same commissioner as I have? Goodell doesn't give a fluff about integrity. He cares about money and ratings. He has displayed that a half dozen times this year alone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 12:36:05

Well...there is this... http://www.hypun.com/...eets_About_Flat_Footballs that was just this season in the playoffs involving your own team and deflated balls but nobody freaked out about it then.

We ALL know that the pressure would decrease in the cold if it was inflated in the warm indoors.

Did the Colts balls get tested and where they inflated properly given the identical weather conditions? Were they tested indoors or outdoors prior to the game? How much would the cold outside deflate the balls, I am not sure. I want to see what the league finds.

the ravens said they felt the balls were under inflated too last week.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 21st 2015, 12:42:59
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 14:17:06

It was 50 degrees outside. Do i need to spell the physics out to you for a 16% or more pressure change needed? I'll sum it up for you. Less than 1 PSI would be lost in a 20-25 degree temp change in those humidity conditions. Im not even sure the humidity would play as large of a factor is the balls were filled indoors, causing a humidity difference that would have slowly equalized. (Incase you missed it, the humidity is a factor that many are using in their uninformed calculations since they seem to think that they can use the temperature difference to their advantage but ignore the humidity differenceI can already tell that you are that type of person based on your last few posts so let's nip that in the but out front cool?)

Stop making excuses and start looking for answers. This is an AFC championchip game. What is wrong with you. All balls are checked 2.5 hours before a game. That is NFL procedure. Plenty of time for them to be tampered with after the inspection.

If you need further explination, Gano is talking about kicking balls, where they need to be overinflated. Also it was something like 30 outside and foggy/sleeping during our game. Not 50 and raining. You might ask why the Pats only had 11 underinflated, 12th was the kicking ball. That is premeditated, not a mistake on inflation. You are grabbing at straws here. Ever notice how kickers squeeze the ball often before setting up to kick? Gano was probably shunned because kickers always want more pressure.

You might need to read some more, but I can see you have already made your expert mind up, lol. The pats had 11 of their 12 balls 16% or more underinflated. That can't really be explained away like you are trying to. Nor can the refs ignorance. This was intentional, the only question is was it just the Pats or were the refs on the payroll again like they were in 2001.

When is enough enough? The patriots need to be made an example of. They need to lose draft picks and salary cap at the very least. That this could happen. In an AFC playoff game disgusts me.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 14:50:16
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 14:45:42

I don't know why they felt the need to do that to beat the colts, maybe they do it every game, maybe every team does it every game, don't really care.

http://espn.go.com/...t-during-panthers-vikings

PATS over SEAGULLS 35 - 24

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 14:52:42

Ah. We shouldn't care because the Vikings did it for their rookie QB in legit freezingg temperatures! (The article I read on the incident only mentioned the Vikings ball boys doing it, and I don't trust espn so I'll I trod use my own bias here, everyone else is) Since other teams are cheating in a manner that is nearly similar to our premeditated actions, it isn't cheating anymore. Classic patriots argument. What the fluff dude. Did you even read that article?

Using heaters to warm up 12 degree balls for a rookie QB isn't even the same as having a premeditated number of balls underinflated in an AFC championchip game. There is no way you are using that as a precedent right now. You are a smart guy. Win at all costs? Even if it means your last 3 rings were because of cheating? Classy organisation and fan base you have there. Suppose it goes along with the classy city.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 15:00:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 14:58:20

Billy is a rule stretcher, legacy is probably tarnished because of this BS, but i don't care.

the whole country is jacking off about an under-inflated football and i think its hilarious.

cheating is wrong, but im a pats fan and i just want to watch the fluffing superbowl.

Also, I don't understand 'classy city' arguments. Boston has douchers like every other city i've ever been to, it also has nice people like every other city i've ever been to.

Edited By: BUTTMAN on Jan 21st 2015, 15:05:04
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:02:11

I never said the patriot didn't do it. I also said that if the NFL deems they did do it, they need to be punished and punished hard.

I simply offered up alternative possibilities and I also laid out that if it did happen and it was as blatant as it is being made out to be, there needs to be accountability all around. The refs should get just as much, if not more scrutiny as the patriots.

additionally, they took one ball out of play because it was suspicious, if all of them were under inflated (as is being reported) why did they only take 1 out? wouldn't that have put them on guard to look for more or at least the ball they brought back into play in exchange for it which would feel the same way?

at this point all we have is unnamed sources "close to the situation" speaking and the NFL has refused to comment because there is an ongoing investigation. I will wait for the NFL to speak about this.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:02:11

Buttman, that is an attitude that breeds cheating and I will not accept it. It is pathetic and I will not have it in my favorite league. You are pathetic and I will not apologize for that statment. If a team had done that against the pats you would be singing a different tune, and that fact alone should tell you why you are wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:06:04

Originally posted by mdevol:
I never said the patriot didn't do it. I also said that if the NFL deems they did do it, they need to be punished and punished hard.

I simply offered up alternative possibilities and I also laid out that if it did happen and it was as blatant as it is being made out to be, there needs to be accountability all around. The refs should get just as much, if not more scrutiny as the patriots.

additionally, they took one ball out of play because it was suspicious, if all of them were under inflated (as is being reported) why did they only take 1 out? wouldn't that have put them on guard to look for more or at least the ball they brought back into play in exchange for it which would feel the same way?

at this point all we have is unnamed sources "close to the situation" speaking and the NFL has refused to comment because there is an ongoing investigation. I will wait for the NFL to speak about this.

The fact that you still have trust in NFL investigations is as cute as it is sad. You are throwing out random things that are taken out if context in order to defend the pats as well causing me to come to the conclusion that you feel that they aer innocent like buttman over here. If that isn't the case then maybe I misunderstood your ignorance. Sorry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:07:04

also teams provide 12 balls for normal play and there are 6 additional balls for kicking only.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:09:56

Apparently you are correct on that point. They only recently changed that rule. My point still stands.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:11:58

No mrford, I really don't care enough about it. I said that cheating was wrong, acknowledged Billy B is a rule stretcher (cheater), and admitted that his legacy as head coach is tarnished because of this (and previous incidents), im not denying the obvious, but im also not going to NOT watch the superbowl. If that makes me pathetic in the eyes of a stranger on the internet than i will just have to find some way to deal with that.

Seriously though, trolling aside, Its seriously disappointing to find out the team i love cheated in the AFC championship. Fraudulent, hard to root for, etc.

Edited By: BUTTMAN on Jan 21st 2015, 15:17:32
See Original Post

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:20:15

and against the COLTS no less.. it wasn't even necessary!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:30:19

I want Seattle to win. I like Marshawn Lynch and the defense first / MANBALL mentality they play, so it isn't a case of rose colored glasses for me.

I am just suspect of the initial reporter to "break" this story big, Michael Rosenburg is a hack journalist and always has been.

http://www.si.com/...-bill-belichick-tom-brady

just about every assertion he makes in this "report" is flat out wrong or VERY deceptive. He has a history of shady reporting, I know this because he used to work at the free press in detroit before he got run out of town.

there may be truth to this thing, and there may not be, I will wait until the NFL talks. until this point, they have not. and unnamed sources are not good enough for me in accusations this big.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 15:34:24

Can you understand why an NFL lead investigation will hold no weight with me regardless of their findings?

I think Chris Mortensen was the one to initially report that 11 of the 12 game balls were underinflated. And Bob Kravitz was one of the first to report it. This is what ESPN said not 2 min ago, but I don't trust espn either. Who knows. Cheating happened. The extent is the only debate here.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 15:36:41
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 16:54:30

https://vine.co/v/OIeeDPhF6q5 --footage of patriots trying to deflate all 12 balls

lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 17:30:32

sportscenter just had 3 former players on and they messed with a 12.5 PSI ball and a 10.5 PSI ball and the differences were astonishing. this is no small deal, and something needs to be done. ill post a link as soon as they put it up. i hope the media makes a massive deal about this to the point where something has to be done like the domestic violence tragedies earlier in the year. the NFL didnt give a fluff till the media did something. one of the few times im cheering for the media.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 17:35:13

Originally posted by BUTTMAN:
https://vine.co/v/OIeeDPhF6q5 --footage of patriots trying to deflate all 12 balls

lol

i know you are joking, but the deflated balls were discovered before gronk scored a TD, much less the fact that he didnt score 11. some people have used that excuse on me this morning already believe it or not.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 18:16:22

i just wanted to say balls

balls

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 18:35:30

If I let you play with my balls, will you tell me if they are within spec?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 18:56:31

sure!

it'll cost you $3.50 though

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 19:09:27

3.50 Afghan Afghanis?

deal
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2015, 19:18:31

Threefitty?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:15:13

ford I know they don't get you guys past 2nd grade in appalachia but check it out buddy:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/...late-gate-with-our-magic/

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:19:41

apparently they didnt teach you how to read wherever you are from either. those articles scientifically justify a less than 1 PSI or so (i believe one explains .4 and the other explains .7 lol dumbass) drop while ignoring a humidity difference from inside to outside while highlighting a temperature difference. 11 of the 12 balls had a more than 2 PSI difference. if your math is correct, like you claim it is, it proves that temperature could not account for the drop alone. thanks for that!

pro tip: if you want to insult someone by being condescending, read the article you are being condescending with. im an engineer and fully understand all of those calculations.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 21:22:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:28:01

Originally posted by Vic:
ford I know they don't get you guys past 2nd grade in appalachia but check it out buddy:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/...late-gate-with-our-magic/

sorry, just needed to quote this so you cant back out of it when you realize how stupid you just were in an attempt to be smug in defending the face of your pathetic, cheating franchise. dumbass.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:33:16

Sure, that doesn’t sound all that scientific, but it’s the greater point that these very smart people who know how nature works aren’t totally convinced foul play was necessarily involved.

your article literally said that before quoting a meteorologist on twitter for claiming that weather could not have reduced the pressure by 2 pounds.... holy fluff i hope you are joking you blind ass fanboy. there is a reason that link doesnt say http://www.AP.com or http://www.bleacherreport.com or something similar. it was written by a dude that has this in his bio on the site

Jake was hatched from a large egg in 1999, fully formed. His hobbies include sports, writing, and hobbies. His body is a temple. His mind, a dojo. His computer, a Gateway. Namaste. (@_jakeodonnell)

you are a fluffing retard, and you should feel bad that someone with a 2nd grade education just did this to you.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 21:37:44
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:42:47

lol chill dude I read the article :p

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:43:08

no you didnt
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:44:20

I most certainly did lol

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:45:36

*There are a few things we know about footballs and the physics of air pressure.

1) Footballs are permeable, meaning they lose air over the course of a game.
2) Footballs with less air pressure are easier to grip.
3) Footballs with less air pressure have less mass, and thus do not travel as far.

now read 1 and 3.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:46:08

whatever you need to say to make you feel better about moments of impressive stupidity. at least is was impressive.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:46:40

and more importantly ... some food for thought.

"Sure, that doesn’t sound all that scientific, but it’s the greater point that these very smart people who know how nature works aren’t totally convinced foul play was necessarily involved."

you don't seem to understand that part of it do you?

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:47:30

you poor poor thing. it is like watching a beaver struggle in a trap.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:48:21

haha sure thing!

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:49:59

you understand that the footballs were discovered before halftime, that not all of them had been used to the point that an additional 1-1.6 PSI could have been lost equally, across the board, and just because 2 people did some calculations and arnt convinced, doesnt make them right, correct?

get better in your insult, and recovery game. this wasnt as entertaining as i had hoped. i have a lot of time to kill in the coming weeks.
Swagger of a Chupacabra