Verified:

spawn Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 8:46:52

policing msgs send out

someone will come along to confirm soon

Spawn
Fist guy
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 8:54:41

Confirmed.
Purposeful1

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 9:07:46

I R Under Cover (#345) so whats going to happen with that guy?

Purposeful1 Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 10:47:31

Why, he's going to recognize he made a boo-boo, I would suppose.
Purposeful1

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 11:07:49

good thing he made the hits 2 hrs before the policing msg i guess.

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 11:17:43

thats just rude.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 20:25:09

Unfortunately, the warring announcement and request to put both sides on DNH was made five hours prior to his hits.
Purposeful1

Imperial Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 21:15:49

AT post was made ~5:20AM. boxcar time.

Those hits were done at 6:38AM boxcar time.

They will be policed.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 22:24:25

I came here to look for a police announcement and there was none so I made the hits. I'm not that stupid to farm some one who is being policed lol

Imperial Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 23:29:26

weird.. I just checked again (I was logged in before).. but now AT time is same as boxcar time.

If that's the case then yes your hits were before the post was made.

I dunno wtf is going on lol.

locket Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 7:16:10

Dragonlance, way to take the stand for your alliance there eh. Nothing done wrong eh? Its only 6-7 hits on one guy... thats not comparable to anything you guys ever complained about before eh?

Vinag Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 9:30:30

A country of ours was killed by you guys under some pretty dubious circumstances earlier this set. We let it go and moved on, even though you should have continued to trade land as it was not a kill situation. Maybe in this instance you should too? You have a war to worry about.

spawn Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 10:37:51

@Vinag:
1. i'm the only TheFist member that posted here so far
2. he retalled our retals repeatedly, thats enough reason to kill and not dubious at all
/slap iZarcon

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 13:02:04

To Locket.

Your alliance has a long and storied history of deliberatly systematically farms small alliances for land whilst driving them away from the game, then pushing the game admins to take away the ability for these people to suicide for retals.

This is a case of one independant rager farming thefist briefly. To even compare them is a complete insult to all of the smaller clans in the game, and just shows the arrogant, beligerent and rude attitude that you and your alliance display on a daily basis on these boards.

Hmmm you know what? let's compare the responses..

LaF farms rage, rage retals and makes a few hits back, LaF tagkills rage.

Rager farms fist, Rage president sends apologetic msg to Fist leadership and places fist on DNH as a measure of good faith to stop anymore hits. this after the fist topfed rage earlier in the set and killed a country for overretalling.

You need to get a grip on reality locket.

To Spawn.

don't expect any favours from us after your earlier in the set actions. If it wasn't for the member who you killed requesting that we not throw away our so far enjoyable peaceful but lively reset for his errors in judgement and mistakes, we would have been at war ;-)

However like i sent you on msn, i've put Fist on DNH to stop anymore hits.

spawn Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 13:08:39

i repeat my question i asked weeks ago (a bit modified to fit your post), why would you go to war when, as you say yourself, your member was at fault?...

you blaming us for your members fault still amazes me...
/slap iZarcon

locket Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 17:51:34

lol perhaps it is you who needs a reality check Dragonlance. You didnt die because of retals and you know it. And most clans would put someone at war on DNH to begin with fyi