Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jan 13th 2015, 0:42:49

Might be my last. I will be playing under the ESD tag. Likely by myself. Just wanted to get this out now so that the established clans could have time to decide on giving me a DNH or not.

I know some of you don't much care for me, but I'm just looking to play in peace and mind my own business. I'd think that between Fordy and NBK, I've had enough teeth knocked out and I really haven't said much at all on FFAt for a year now.

Just think it over. I'm not looking for trouble. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the game and would just like to play in peace, my way, when I have time. I don't even have a site. I DID but between a couple HD reformats and several sets in other clans, I couldn't even log in to my site if I wanted to.

I just ask that y'all kick it around and let me know one way or another.

Thanks

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 13th 2015, 1:44:47

CC ignores your puny pleas ;P

Your base is mine!

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jan 13th 2015, 12:07:16

No matter where I be is, you alwaze have my support!

Be "good" out there, )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jan 13th 2015, 12:11:14

Ha! And that reminds me of a joke I just heard:

A black dude, a gay and a Jew walk into a bar.
The bartender looks up and says, "Get out!"

Delete or not, I might be a gay black Jew and dat fluff's funny!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

ddd Game profile

Jan 13th 2015, 14:49:13

sounds good to me, most peeps get a pact when they ask so long as they don't build war monger type countries and farm netters