Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 4:06:32

justtaint my memory is cloudy after much time away, but due to folks leaving/emergencies/etc I was suddenly promoted to hFA in NA, and tried to approach my old (as in, from 98) friend helmet about a NAP, NA just wanted to net, we didn't even know MD was coming back, couldn't get the pact, next thing I knew all our allies were dead and all of us were dead, then the next set we got hit again. SoL was our mortal enemy at the time, they approached us to help us heal/get through, but after the second FS (when we were obviously trying to net again) NA basically disintegrated. We had been warring a lot, but the membership was tired of it, and SoF wouldn't hear of hitting a real war alliance, they had to keep coming after us, a bunch of tree huggers, and drove a ton of our players away forever.

fluff SoF.

For context, I was an orginal SoF member. I was a "helmet" country in tourney, when we tried to find and kill multies. I was all for SoF for years. Table is still my dude. Sean is still my dude. Helmet? Aponic? fluff those guys. SoF can sit and spin. I hope they like getting tagkilled when they thought they had a peaceful netting set going.

And maybe MD didn't hit us, but MD showing up as a surprise and pinning down our FDPs while we got raped by SoF is basically the same thing as MD hitting us.

Again, at the time of the first SoF FS NA was still one of the two or three largest tags in the game.

Jan 6th 2015, 4:07:33

I will comment on this again when I haven't been drinking.

fluff SoF.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2015, 4:10:41

Stay thirsty my friend!

🍻
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

aponic Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 14:13:39

What the fluff did I do to you? I want around for that crap. Why don't you give a good reason why you are throwing me under the bus?

I am not spinning shut. I have always led sof the same way. Maybe you weren't around for the other periods to know that but others can back me up. I have always been against attrition wars. That might make sof polarized as other sof leaders have been but you will see the same pattern in most other alliances that dominated at points.

You should Seriously apologize. Ask ford about my policies towards NA if you want. He will remember
SOF
Cerevisi

crest23 Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 14:37:01

Did I shut you the fluff up? How is your 5 member tag going good sir? Running it well into the ground, chuckle chuckle. As a great leader I'm sure you know your are now on iMag levels right now. Sub TPA.

Edited By: crest23 on Jan 6th 2015, 15:39:56
The Nigerian Nightmare.

timmie Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 14:54:24

Crest who are you talking to?

Alin Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 17:01:31

Sof should and must be helped to raise again. The game is poor if an alliance like Sof goes into the ground.

However, what most of the idiotic Sof leaders never understood ( in the past) : " it was the same case scenario with Sol and/or MD". And MD and Sol faced some nasty fluff ...

Don`t expect people to forget that easy. For me. it`s long gone. I just wish a competitive Sof.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2015, 22:48:48

Originally posted by timmie:
Crest who are you talking to?

aponic
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

justtaint

Jan 6th 2015, 23:48:20

Vic,
I get that part of it, but LaF hit you guys directly with SoF while MD focused solely on SOL and RD, yet you're holding it against MD and not LaF. MD didn't participate in the war to distract NA's allies. MD had just returned to the server, had a history with RD and was asked to hit SOL.

Whatever happened, it's all old news. I miss Llaar, he doesn't seem to post much on AT anymore.

Slash
SlashMD

Jan 7th 2015, 2:32:32

Mostly I hold it against SoF, helmet was supposed to be my boy, there was no call for any of that, I asked for a pact repeatedly. MD had, as best as I can tell, no relations with most of the tags at that time. It was a surprise (an ominous one, tbh) to see them suddenly back and huge, and I couldn't find anyone who would talk to me about pacting.

aponic, I have never seen you say anything substantive about SoF's bad behavior beyond "wasn't me." Well la-de-fluffing-da. You take over leadership of, say, Bank of America, none of the screwed over mortgage customers care that you didn't screw them over personally.

As for LaF, I was a DL there at one time, the biggest problem I had with LaF over the whole thing is that I gave them several "good faith" tokens, like authing a KR on ford when he went nuts for example, and they seemed to just want to take us out because we were close to Evo. LaF acted like gutless turds and let SoF and MD do the heavy lifting.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 2:45:08

Dont pile on aponic. He is not the reason that SoF is where it is at today.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 7th 2015, 4:16:43. Reason: clarity
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

aponic Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 5:12:41

I have openly criticized sof quite a bit Vic. No saint here but I like to think I am realistic and acknowledge the obvious.
SOF
Cerevisi