Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2015, 15:27:38

When you saw there was clearly an unfair numbers advantage you should have fixed that before FS.

Just my opinion.

You knew what you were doing. Its my assumption you are just trying to run SOF out of the game?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2015, 15:28:21

Keep in mind this was a "friendly" war. Extra care was needed.

Trife Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 17:45:37

did rage & sof do anything in terms of fixing the number difference?

or did they do nothing about it, didn't adress the issue with sol, and are just whining about it for pity points?

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 17:50:06

We were under the impression ICN was no longer an issue, i dont want your pity, i want you to see why we are pissed, period

NoleICN Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 17:50:58

ICN is no longer an issue
Nole

Retired

WArriOR Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 17:53:27

I had told SOL that only 8-11 members in SOf wanted to fight. The rest did not want to fight and they wanted to net. The members who wanted to fight taged up rage. This was known for about 10 das or so before the war that SOf didn't have a lot of members who wanted to fight.

All the Sof members taged Rage and the netters in Sof tag stayed, that is why Sof tag has 9 members.

Edited By: WArriOR on Jan 5th 2015, 19:57:23
See Original Post
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Dissident Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 18:34:13

I kinda thought the FS was gonna be more of a puck drop. When it was time, everyone opens fire from both sides. At least that's what I was lead to believe... so it's not like SOL took the FS. Rage was hitting at the same time as SOL.

juice Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 18:51:33

Originally posted by Trife:
did rage & sof do anything in terms of fixing the number difference?

or did they do nothing about it, didn't adress the issue with sol, and are just whining about it for pity points?

Trife,

I talked to rival, laf, sof, imagnum, stones, and oma to try to get more people on our side.

I also talked to sol. I even suggested that icn could join rage against sol to make the numbers even. I never talked to icn. My fault was thinking that sol was communicating all of this with them.

NoleICN Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 19:01:27

in fairness to sol.... i was MIA for better part of 2 weeks for xmas so CC couldnt find me lol
Nole

Retired

Scorba Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 22:28:18

I think a lot of people were MIA. There were too many assumptions going on and too little communication.

timmie Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 22:33:21

What happened to the mighty sof and her allies?

aponic Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 22:43:20

Scorba, it must have been flagrantly obvious that countries in the sof tag were netting. Aside from all the ignored communication, you cannot legitimately claim 'oops'. You 100% targeted those countries and then hit a much smaller rage with an ally to boot. It wasn't miscommunication as you assert but ignored communication on the part of sol. As I stated earlier, if you wanted a fair war you would have fought rage and icn. Warring this way serves no purpose but to run more players out of the game. Have you not had enough revenge? Beat our 'side' down enough?
SOF
Cerevisi

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2015, 23:16:45

I'd listen to aponic on the subject

sof are experts at running players out of the game
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mdevol Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 23:26:32

No Pang, aponic wasnt around during that time so he cannot speak about them. Remember?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 23:29:29

As I said on the other thread, fluff SoF. Sincerely, NA.

DotTC1 Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 23:39:07

I am wondering who is going to get the blame when enough people get tired of the BS and just quit. At this point it seems pacts and communication are pointless because everyone is going to do what they want regardless because someone somewhere somehow some time in a galaxy far far away felt unfairly treated (and yes this goes for EVERYONE)

mdevol Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 23:41:13

It will be tella.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 5th 2015, 23:56:00

Originally posted by mdevol:
No Pang, aponic wasnt around during that time so he cannot speak about them. Remember?

no, I have not kept up on Alliance server politics.

I clicked this thread because it said "reguardless" -- expecting it to not be serious.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

One Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 23:56:45

With sof gone I predict the game with grow again

mdevol Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 0:03:52

SoF is not gone.

BLUEEE Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 0:38:16

so your kinda pissed Riddler another clan jumping in on a war. kinda like what you did to MD the other set. . . interesting.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 0:47:03

Blueee keep it real friend, we have moved to push beyond the block wars, which is what you are talking about. This was a pre arranged "friendly" big difference, as I read more I am seeing a lot of miscommunication. If you knew what we are trying to do to hell smash server politics maybe you would understand. I have not bashed anyone personally, I just wanted some people to know how aggravating it is when we are taking 1 step forward 2 steps back

Riddler Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 0:48:33

The block wars and politics did nothing to help Rage, therefore, we are looking to avoid those things

prankster Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 0:53:26

It seems there now needs to be a netting server and a warring server. The game is too small for both to live happily.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 1:17:40

This game died years ago.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 1:58:47

Originally posted by mdevol:
It will be tella.

Everyone will blame me? Yeah, probably :)

Prospect

Jan 6th 2015, 2:16:22

If anyone is too blame it's mehul, he's the one who created this god forsaken game. Than when he got tired of trying to control the game play, he basically destroyed it.

locket Game profile

Jan 6th 2015, 4:13:35

Originally posted by Pang:

Funny coming from someone with your alliance history

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2015, 4:15:57

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Pang:

Funny coming from someone with your alliance history

😮
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!