Verified:

timmie Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:18:55

Trying to work out who smacked first.. Yay

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:21:36

SoL/ICN hit first but, both sides new the timing :)

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:25:08

nom, nom..yummy land.
Your base is mine!

juice Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:30:27

Rage side was under the impression that it was only Rage vs SoL.

This isn't exactly what was planned.

aponic Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:31:41

Taking the first strike on an alliance of 11 countries. Classy
SOF
Cerevisi

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:32:09

so 55 vs 40 and you take the FS? That was sissy of you KC! Bad Form!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:35:27

not sure where the fluff ICN came into this....that was bullfluff honestly but so be it, we knew SOL couldn't keep their word and make it a friendly

Jan 5th 2015, 0:35:53

/me serves up some cheese with all this whine.
Your base is mine!

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:49:23

not whining, It's stating facts that you can't even be straight up on a fluffing ARRANGED war, how pathetic. I'm not concerned I am still alive...kill me if you wish, I wasn't allowed to do any LG's against SOL or anything due to our leaders holding up to an agreement...too bad same can't be said for you douchebags

juice Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 0:50:46

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
so 55 vs 40 and you take the FS? That was sissy of you KC! Bad Form!

It was 55 vs 34. Just wanted to make sure the numbers are correct.

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
/me serves up some cheese with all this whine.

That's easy for you to say. join the side that is so severely outnumbered.

This war was prearranged and supposed to keep the numbers as even as possible.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 5th 2015, 0:52:59

last set and this set rage/sof agreed to this war. last set SOL let everyone net to help sof. this set sof tried pulling out again to leave rage high and dry.

imo rage should be thanking SOL.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:01:49

so we thank you for bringing in more countries when without ICN the numbers would have been even closer?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:04:42

It is the official and unofficial position at ICN that we believed this war would involve SOF/Rage vs Sol/ICN... so we played accordingly and we didn't think it was a secret honestly...

i guess there was a miscommunication?

Furious999 Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:06:18

Bollocks to equal numbers -

FIGHT!!!

Scorba Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:07:25

The plan all set as I heard it was sof/rage with some tagovers vs sol/icn. If things changed then it wasn't communicated.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 5th 2015, 1:09:23

Originally posted by Riddler:
so we thank you for bringing in more countries when without ICN the numbers would have been even closer?

if you would rather have rage be left high and dry... and not let SoF go through with this sets plans... and just have icn/sol hit rage, then i think you should.

but i dunno where you play, and dont care.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Dissident Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:10:14

"A state of war will exist between SoL/ICN and RAGE/SoF as of Midnight EE time day 29 of the December/January reset"

it's in the pact.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:15:12

Little Italy you are missing the point, I dont care that you hit sof, fluff em if they can't hold up to whatever agreement they made, I am saying wven hitting sof, and not having ICN the numbers would have been +/- 2 members instead of the 21 or wtf ever it is now. I dont know I dont really care...I have finally reached my limit with the stupidity of people on this server, hell in this game...it's ridiculous you guys spin this...you can't spin the numbers dumbass

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:16:40

What I see right now is:

RAGE --
Members -- 28
Total NW -- $170,506,861
Avg NW -- $6,089,531
Total Land -- 321,800
Avg Land -- 11,493

SOL
Members -- 44
Total NW -- $279,720,787
Avg NW -- $6,357,291
Total Land -- 543,520
Avg Land -- 12,353

Do we have a line on 16 or so tag-overs?

this was posted in our leaders board within the last few days, nobody ever mentioned ICN anywhere on that board...Juice if I have broken some unwritten rule just change my access...dont even give a fluff

NoleICN Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:25:05

Our assumption was that it was rage/sof vs icn/sol it's very clearly in the pact that was signed and communicated to me
Nole

Retired

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:27:26

I'd like to see that pact....and of course they will tell ICN whats up you're on their "side" if they wanted to kill SoF why not just have ICN hit them as those numbers were equal and SoF was netting anyway

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:27:46

im sure that all parties expected the numbers to be equal too, thats how pre arranged and even wars go. It would have been customary to allow the smaller side have the FS so that the war could possibly have been more even.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:27:55

my aggravation is that we were under the impression it was SOL vs RAGE with a few tag overs

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:28:41

if I had known ICN was involved I would have fluffing raped you guys for land the first 29 days...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:28:53

impressions last forever

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:41:10

im sure that all parties expected the numbers to be equal too, thats how pre arranged and even wars go. It would have been customary to allow the smaller side have the FS so that the war could possibly have been more even.

says the guy whose alliance hit first

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:42:01

sorry I'll stop ranting, it's not ICN I have the issue with, it's SOL's complete lack of respect for an agreement

juice Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:44:16

riddler, have at it.

I'm a bit pissed too. I was looking forward to a fun war. I tried my damndest to find people to make this as even as possible, but noone wnated to join and we could only get our 34 countries that we had.

Sol had 45 and ICN had 10. If ICN wanted to fight so damn bad, why not join Rage and fight against Sol. It was supposed to be a friendly war, afterall.

And you people wonder why so many don't want to fight wars anymore and just quit playing the game.

BLUEEE Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:44:57

you had 34 tagged rage the other day. what happend to 6 countries they jump ship already?

Riddler Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:49:14

no we still have 34 yes a few died, but it doesn't change the numbers BLUEEE, you know that man. I remember warring beside you many times in the past, not sure why you are questioning this stuff. You have always been ok in my book, but you of all people should understand what is so aggravating about it. We were trying a "friendly" war due to stepping outside the box of block wars and set long wars, we are at the forefront of trying to kill a lot of the BS politics in this server and some people just can't adapt to the future

Untagged Hunter

Jan 5th 2015, 1:51:53

there is no such thing as "even war"

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 2:32:09

Originally posted by Riddler:

says the guy whose alliance hit first

I'm not in any of those tags, that are involved in war, I am in a nice friendly and respectful netting tag :)

aponic Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 3:35:10

Sof members wanting to fight tagged rage. Sol was aware of this and they were looking into evening the numbers. While they could have fought icn and rage and also confirmed that the war was a go, they chose to kill a bunch of unprepared netting countries tagged sof and take the fs on a much smaller rage. It's pretty obvious why people are pissed off.

Please go ahead and make this into some argument about other sets and the past. It still won't be relevant.
SOF
Cerevisi

Jan 5th 2015, 3:42:43

SoLers who want to net, tag SoL, SoLers who want to war, tag SoL. If people are running away from the SoF tag, maybe the questions should be directed at SoF leadership.
Your base is mine!

juice Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 4:17:46

first, if Warrior actually did sign the pact, we need to find out why he changed his mind and did he notify Sol and or ICN.

Secondly, he did tell me that about half of SoF would not be fighting and the rest would tag rage, and I did tell chaos this, at the agreed upon time of one week prior to the FS.

I even told chaos that I was trying to get other clans to join, but they declined. I then suggested that if ICN really wanted to be part of this war, maybe they should join Rage and fight against SoL, which would have made the numbers even.

For anyone making comments about the past, and how we, or sof, may deserve what we got...that would be a fine argument if this wasn't a planned friendly war. The whole idea was to try to make both sides as even as possible. 55 vs 34 is no where close to even. i was willing to take on Sol, 45 vs 34, which was still a bit of a stretch, but still willing to give it a shot. Also, I was hoping, even though nothing was agreed to, but i was hoping that with the advantage, SoL would have given us at least a couple hours to FS first, before they would strike. Though I didn't ask, or expect this.

timmie Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 4:33:17

Damb I dont know what to believe here but the one sided wars only kill the game. Sof you had 11 members? I thought it was higher or did they tag rage? Even still what happened?

For a friendly arranged war there is an awful amount of stuff not 'arranged'..

Jack

Jan 5th 2015, 4:35:28

So your saying these guys are weasels... can't wait for the spin on this one!

Nekked Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 5:43:23

haha

Dissident Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 7:13:19

Didnt laf tag a couple countries over to rage too? Just curious.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 7:27:01

according to earthgraphs apparently one country moved tag from LAF to RAGE. I didnt know anything about it until I just seen it. I do know RAGE was asking around to try and even up the numbers as per the pact.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 12:46:22

Wow...this was low.

OrderofBleh Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 13:25:25

Originally posted by timmie:
Damb I dont know what to believe here but the one sided wars only kill the game. Sof you had 11 members? I thought it was higher or did they tag rage? Even still what happened?

For a friendly arranged war there is an awful amount of stuff not 'arranged'..

Sof from my understanding was to be left alone and any sofers that wanted to war to join rage as we did that is why members dropped from 20 to 11.... Sol apparently decided not to read that part i guess