Verified:

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 4:52:28

New at the game, how long will protection last ? Cheers

TroyTiger Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 5:20:37

only for the first 99 turns...

best thing you can do is create your own clan, tag all your countries in that clan, AND then come to this forum and post the clan name and your intentions, etc...

if you dont do that, your countries have a 150% chance of dying to soon...

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 6:31:35

+10 to Troy's post. I know it is a bit much, but interacting with other players here or in the irc rooms is the best way to learn the game, and meet some different people around the world.

Love to see new players, but FFA is a very difficult server to start playing on, Most of us have been playing for years and are set in our ways. That being said, several of us don't mind giving advice on how to build better countries or how to respond when you are attacked.

Good luck!
Your base is mine!

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Dec 30th 2014, 11:28:14

Bestest plan is to join an established clan!

Do It! . )

Oh, and cheers, rite back atchya!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 31st 2014, 3:26:43

Also, the wiki is a good source of game info in additon to exploring all the "help on xxxx" links in game.

Jackson is correct though, there are plenty of vets willing to pass along their knowledge to a new players if you play with them.

If you want to net, I recommend ICD, PANLV, TKO.
If you want to war, I recommend CC or NBK.

There are other clans as well, but those 5 are where you will find a few people willing to help.

PS, I am in CC. http://cc.ghqnet.com/
Your base is mine!