Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 17:28:41

Dear farmer,
Don't sell 6 million food at $37. Buy military tech to sell your food at 35$ on private market and make MORE money instantly. Not to mention the avoidance of food inflation.

Celphi
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Netsquash Game profile

Dec 26th 2014, 17:43:22

awww is the food reseller getting mad?

lol dont be like a call of duty try hard.... or at least swear and fluff it all over your message ;)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 17:52:27

Mad? It's called insight. Resellers like cheap food, didn't you know that?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 18:08:40

With all these low nets, I can tell everyone is saving up their turns. Eventually food prices will skyrocket once ppl start burning their turns.

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 26th 2014, 18:36:15

Every now and then the beginners moan on the forums about how they have misjudged prices and how the people who got it right are making a mistake.

After you have played for a short while, you know that the priority is to sell.

The person pricing at $37 sold. S/he did not have to lose momentum buying anything first and with the funds generated from the prompt succesful sale that person could buy what they needed enabling their trading partner to buy from them next time round in the cycle. It is called the circulation of money. And the quicker the money circulates the more left behind the beginner who leaves their overpriced goods on the market is.

Those who wish to stop being a beginner and move towards being an improver need to think "momentum".

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 18:55:11

All says the expert... (Whom btw hasn't placed t10 before the beginner).

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 18:59:49

And you're right, they did sell. To me.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 19:03:45

Hell this beginner could probably cash in all his stock now, sign out for the rest of the set and still out place you.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2014, 19:12:03

Look at what pro advice gets you (furious)

Originally posted by Furious999:

Celphi, you have it wrong that it was ebert that you messaged after a grab. That was me. So your gratuitous libel of ebert is idiotic. He shows as little understanding of the game as the mod guilty of the egregious deletions. But he is not the cheapskate you seek to paint him.

There is a nil chance that AggressiveByNature is played by ebert, it is a Commy Indie.
Try to work on your attention span.
If you are under 12 ask your parents to help you with your ethics.

You acknowledge that you sent your messages to me, #9.

No apology for your lieing allegation (I won't be holding my breathe).

I don't know which country ebert is playing but if it is not #6 I am a dutchman. He has been hit on in recent sets and someone suggested he change his country name. He can't however, change his very obvious style.

Your allegation that he is playing AggressiveByNature is based on nothing and will turn out to be wrong. If the person playing AggressiveByNature messaged you about co-operatively getting into dr it will be from disappointment that they were denied their chance to retal your hit on them.

But you deleted the message and are relying on your self serving memory. So my own guess would be that you misread it and are now misremembering to serve your preconception. Perhaps ebert messaged you before he posted (which is what an honourably minded person might do).

On any view you have accused ebert of trying to get you deleted to avoid a retal with no evidence and me of lieing with no evidence.

Shame on you.

Originally posted by ebert00:
Fyi.yes I am aggressivebynature. Yes I have been playing very differently lately. I was bored of teching and netting same reset after reset. As for me reporting the two countries...put yourself in my shoes. The news looked like obvious land trading then intentional Dr to allow a country to go all jets with no worries about being hit back. I reported what evidence I had ingame and to tellarion.I also created that thread. I have no clout with mods ask have been purpled myself(for reasons I still disagree with). If you were incorrectly deleted that sucks and sorry for you. It really does nothelp incandescent messaging me how you can go all jets and I can't farm you back...anyway...it is possible mods saw things that we did not.

Netsquash Game profile

Dec 26th 2014, 20:28:33

Originally posted by Celphi:
Mad? It's called insight. Resellers like cheap food, didn't you know that?

yes they do.. but if you cant buy all the cheap fluff food.. then naturally you would be mad

lol.... celphi.. i love you man because you are such a competitor... your dedication to being better is what makes me appreciate your attitude to gameplay

Anyhow.. you are looking good atm... see you on the top side at the end of the set

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 3:22:24

When factoring in taxes, would it be better for a none-democratic Farmer to max out Military Technology and then sell bushels on the Private Market?

Edited By: Nerrus on Dec 28th 2014, 3:28:45
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

mrford Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 4:20:21

as a demo farmer, i still make monies selling for $37

especially since i havnt bought any military tech yet because im pro status

i do what i want
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2014, 7:31:39

Unless I'm doing math wrong- I don't see how flipping food makes more than buying and reselling units.

And I have full MB., so I can't currently sell food at 36$ on PM. Food is like at 26 on my pm.

So many advantages for going THEO over DEMO on EXPRESS. If they treated missiles like SS/PS then THEO probably would be more balanced.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 13:09:01

celphi you noooob .. that just has a ring to it. :)

you know i have nothing but love for you.. hehe but why you go dissing on furyboy like dat .. he got that wrong and everyone knows that. rubbing salt ehh.

i like reading ya maths :), running mb on express is interesting.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2014, 14:29:34

Anytime he comes @ me I'm going to post that stupid crap. I prefer to post math as well. ;)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2014, 14:56:44

Nerrus use this formula to know if it's worth it:

COMT = Cost of military tech (you technically don't need to max to get $35 food)
BPXP = Bushel Public Market Price

( BUSHELS * .94 * BPXP ) = (( BUSHELS * 35 ) - COMT )

So as a simple rule:
1. the more the bushels, the more likely it's worth it.
2. the more the tech you need, (aka the larger your land size), the less likely it's worth it.
3. step 1 generally plays a larger role than step 2 on EXPRESS.

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 28th 2014, 17:38:56

Awesome, thanks Celphi :-)
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.