Verified:

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 2:30:05

This is two sets in a fluffing row now where I've slowly been wittled down by the flufftards who try to stay in the top despite having insane expenses and sit there and bottom feed. It's complete bs.
And there's nothing I can do unless I wanna blow what little stock I have so far to retal. It's not like I'm undefended either I'm a 14k acre all x rep casher with 10 fluffing million turrets and these retards still get the 8m jets to attack me for measly 900-1100 acres (including ghost acres). There's no defendig against that kind of stupidity it won't matter how many turrets I buy.
The next time I'm attacked by one of these bottom feeding retards in the top ten I'm gonna spend my 100m bushels and ruin ther set cause that's exactly what they're doing to me.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Dec 14th 2014, 2:35:22
See Original Post

LATC Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 2:51:59

Why stock 100m bushels this early when you coulda used that money to grow/get more military to attack ppl with and rise above the tide. We all had the same amount of turns, some used them better than others. It's not our fault you chose to play so inefficiently right?
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 3:37:21

It is pretty fluffed up when folks can hit you and you can't hit back

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 3:58:07

I'm stocking this early because I'm running an all x casher did I not put that in plain enough English or what? Or, in your opinion, is sitting at 30m nw all set and bottom feeding to 75k acres the only viable strategy? Gimme a break man.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 4:01:19

Originally posted by Suicidal:

So I'm supposed to buy up to 20m jets to retail a 20m nw dictator? Cause that's what it'd take for a rep when you count his duct bonus tech and allies. Grow a brain dude.

LATC Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 4:13:39

Originally posted by Sauron NBK:
I'm stocking this early because I'm running an all x casher did I not put that in plain enough English or what? Or, in your opinion, is sitting at 30m nw all set and bottom feeding to 75k acres the only viable strategy? Gimme a break man.

No, but it is the best strategy for this server - look at all the past winners. I mean clearly your strategy isn't working if you've done it twice in a row and had the same results so stop whining about it and find a better strategy - you're actually the flufftard for trying to do the same stupid strat twice in a row. What, am I supposed to stop playing a winning strategy so you can feel like a big boy?

Everything about your first messages screams OMG I CAN'T DO WHAT I WANT TO DO AND ITS ALL EVERYONE ELSES FAULT BECAUSE I'M AN ENTITLED ASS! I hate when ppl complain about things they can't change because they're too dumb or lazy to figure out how to improve - that's loser talk. So shut up about everyone else and figure out what you're doing wrong and what top players are doing right. Ridiculous, calling top players flufftards for knowing how to play the server the right way.

LATC Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 4:18:40

You want to play a fluff ass all explore strat where no one hits you go back to alliance, there's no tag protection here, only big boys.

Yeah I'm a little pissed off tonight.

Edited By: LATC on Dec 14th 2014, 4:21:06

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 4:27:15

Nothing about my first post was self entitled you fluffing halfwit lol. if you knew anything about me you'd known I could easily run that same strat with the best of them, but don't have the time to put into it right now, hence why I'm running a lazy casher. And it wasn't so much much whining as a disclaimer, if I'm bottom fed on any more the person doing it will sorely regret it. Because I'm sick of self important puffed up assholes like you who think just because they can run a huge dictator with stupid high expenses that they can bottom feed everyone else to maintain their country. That's straight up retard talk. No wonder new people are leaving this game in droves. So sit down and stfu dumbass.

LATC Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 4:34:11

wah wah wah. so run the same strat and win and stop whining. stupid high expenses? please. get out of the alliance mindset.. no other server can you run with such ridiculously low expenses and hold so little military and get away with it, the additional revenue:expense is worth bottom feeding everyone to GROW my country until it's not worth it. I dont think I'm self important, just that I'm better than you - which from the scores is true thus far.

Prove to us that you can "easily run that same strat with the best of them" and I'll retract my words. Until then, you stfu dumbass primary n00b.

Ka Mac

Dec 14th 2014, 5:19:44

Something's telling me Where The Shadows Lie. ;)

I must agree that bottomfeeding is the right strat here in Primary. Middle feeding will get you retalled on most cases, topfeeding provokes war or will end up warring. ALL-EX? Nah, it will just give you a decent finish, not winning or even T10.

UpTheIrons Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 7:28:29

Originally posted by Suicidal:

So I'm supposed to buy up to 20m jets to retail a 20m nw dictator? Cause that's what it'd take for a rep when you count his duct bonus tech and allies. Grow a brain dude.

Yeah man, if you hit back you will probably get targeted less

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 9:36:03

If you prefer to have bushels on the market to units defending your land that is your choice.

A bad one.

Bentville Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 16:19:47

Originally posted by Furious999:
If you prefer to have bushels on the market to units defending your land that is your choice.

A bad one.

^^^^^ This X2

LATC Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 17:05:49

Guy with "no time" that calls me a "dumbass" and "fluffing halfwit" runs an express country every round and 11 FFA countries, all of which are all-X rep/dems. Can't even finish top 10 on express most of the time. Sorry, but 14m-15m might finish you top 15 in express and make you proud, but like I said, primary is where the big boys are, you run an all-X you'll finish with 23m like you did last set, a very n00bish finish. Don't pin your poor play on us, learn to play a real strategy.. or wait apparently you can run a top 10 primary strat w/ the best of them, prove it.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 17:06:46

Lol calm down guys.

Both of you can war and net just fine. But yes it is true that bottom feeding is the winning growth strategy here. All explore is the worst strategy here also. If you are all exploring, you might as well just accept the hits or give up....or just Retal everything until you can no more. All exploring will get you nowhere.
The EEVIL Empire

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 18:24:52

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Lol calm down guys.

Both of you can war and net just fine. But yes it is true that bottom feeding is the winning growth strategy here. All explore is the worst strategy here also. If you are all exploring, you might as well just accept the hits or give up....or just Retal everything until you can no more. All exploring will get you nowhere.

THIS IS ONE OF THE RARE OCCASIONS WHEN I DISAGREE WITH SERPENTOR.

http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/496/66

MY FIRST RESET ON THIS SERVER WAS AS AN ALL-X. OF COURSE, I DID NOT WIN. AN ALL-X CANNOT TAKE FIRST PLACE ON THIS SERVER, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE TAG PROTECTION. BUT, YOU CAN HAVE A REASONABLE RESET THAT DOES NOT RESULT IN BEING FARMED. NOTE THAT I DID MAKE TWO ATTACKS (ONE FAILED) ON SOMEONE WHO STOLE FROM ME A FEW TIMES.

TO FINISH DECENT AS AN ALL-X ON THIS SERVER, YOU MUST BE AN EXPERT AT YOUR CHOSEN STRAT, AND YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT PLAY IT LIKE YOU WOULD ON A TAGGED SERVER. IF YOU STAY IN THE LOW END (OR EVEN WORSE, THE MIDDLE) OF THE SCORES LIST, YOU WILL BE FARMED. WITH SO FEW PLAYERS, THE GUYS AT THE TOP MUST HIT EVEN SOME OF THE MORE UNDESIRABLE TARGETS IF THEY WISH TO AVOID BREAKING GDI AND RISKING A WAR.

AND YES, YOU'VE GOT TO BLOW THAT STOCK (WHICH SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STOCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE) AND START TAKING SOME RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE. THE TOP PLAYERS ANALYZE THE FIELD. WHEN THEY SEE OTHER TOP COUNTRIES HITTING YOU AND THEY SEE THAT YOU'RE NOT HITTING BACK, THEY'RE GOING TO PILE ON.

IF YOU WANT TO STOCK SOMETHING, STOCK CASH. 2 BILLION CASH WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK TWICE BEFORE HITTING YOU. MOST WILL FIND A DIFFERENT TARGET.

ONE MORE THING: TEN MILLION TURRETS SAYS TO YOUR ATTACKERS THAT YOU WILL NOT HIT BACK.. THAT YOU ARE FOCUSED SOLELY ON DEFENSE. YEAH, THEY'RE GOING TO LOSE A BUNCH OF JETS HITTING YOU, BUT THEY'LL GAIN 1K ACRES IN TWO TURNS, INSTEAD OF BLOWING 50 TURNS EXPLORING FOR 300 ACRES. ITS SIMPLE MATH. HITTING YOU, WHILE COSTLY, IS STILL BETTER THAN NOT HITTING YOU.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2014, 20:13:25

it only required 5.7 million jets to PS your weak little republic

thanks for the land

thanks for not hitting me back

and thanks for buying all my bushels to fund my attacks on you and others

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 14th 2014, 23:13:55

Bottom feding is for the birds.

I am not proving it this set but let us see in the next (or the one after that :) )

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 2:55:25

Haha I seemed to have touched a nerve with latc haven't I? Lol so much so that he felt the need to ab one of my FFA countries, proving what a sore ignorant fluff he is lmao. Fortunately its so early in the set it doesn't even matter. Wtg loser.

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 3:05:07

Nope. Sauron just won't do.

I think Brawn, or maybe Huffer?

Yes, Huffer will do nicely, looking at the world through sludge-coloured windshields.

Huffer NBK - suitably infantile.

Edited By: Furious999 on Dec 15th 2014, 23:43:08
See Original Post

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 3:14:32

Your poor grasp of the English language is frightening. Cause I have no idea what the fluff you just said.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 7:28:21

why do people play all explore in a war game?

Aphrodite Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 8:05:16

Landgrabs are too messy
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

LATC Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 15:47:15

Haha I seemed to have touched a nerve with latc haven't I? Lol so much so that he felt the need to ab one of my FFA countries, proving what a sore ignorant fluff he is lmao. Fortunately its so early in the set it doesn't even matter. Wtg loser.

LOL WHAT?! Your investigative skills are lacking as much as your netgaining skill. I've NEVER played FFA nor will I ever. Looks like you're hated by multiple ppl in EE.

LATC Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 15:56:41

HAHAHAHAHA you're so stupid.

The country that AB'ed you on FFA was started on 12/4 and AB'ed you on 12/13 at 19:45.. you started this thread 12/14 at 02:30 and I responded on 12/14 at 02:51. Oh yeah, I definitely preemptively AB'ed you before you even posted your first message. HAHAHAHAHA use your brain for once please. kk thx.

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/country/620

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2014, 17:15:06

I haven't played this server in a while, but it is a place for big boys, if you can't perform you will be eaten up, it's simple, if your news has more defends than attacking, you're asking for more grabs on you, at some point you need to go on offense to show you aren't easy pickings, and the sooner the better 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 22:06:48

I guess you're right I hadn't played in a couple days so I assumed it was you judging by the butthurt message the guy sent me.

Speaking of butthurt I bet this retal will be a hard pill to swallow.

2014-12-15 21:54:19 PS Where The Shadows Lie (#21) Better than Xinhuan (#3) 3674A (5230A)

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Dec 16th 2014, 0:50:27
See Original Post

LATC Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 22:10:39

Nice retal. See now this will discourage ppl from hitting you. My eyes light up when I see 10m turrets and 0 jets, especially on a republic.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 22:36:22

Ouch, a few seconds from bouncing the hit too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 22:43:04

Oooohhh... Nice one.

/me stays away...
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 22:53:28

Pooh, that was my D ally. Lol

I guess you're right Sam. Not the worst thing, just 0% shot at winning. Although I seem to have 0% chance of winning too, yet I do the same thing over and over. Lol. That too is motivated by a lack of time and care as well.
The EEVIL Empire

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 23:47:54

Better to post hits from the news. If you post from your own news you give information about your target otherwise unavailable to people without spying.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 16th 2014, 0:51:34

Originally posted by Furious999:
Better to post hits from the news. If you post from your own news you give information about your target otherwise unavailable to people without spying.

My bad fixed it.

now im nothing Game profile

Dec 16th 2014, 0:55:33

Too bad it was not still 1999! WOO!
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Ka Mac

Dec 16th 2014, 1:01:36

Originally posted by LATC:
Nice retal. See now this will discourage ppl from hitting you. My eyes light up when I see 10m turrets and 0 jets, especially on a republic.

True.

I'm planning to grab you too. Now, I should stay away. :)

Nice retal indeed.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 17th 2014, 12:34:50

The problem is, that country grabbing you spent 2000 turns and got to where he is. You spent the same 2000 turns much less efficiently and got to where you are.

In other words, that country spent his turns more efficiently. It is well known and understood that bottomfeeding is the most efficient way to country growth, you start by feeding on new players and countries that look like they do not know what they are doing first, then work your way up on other countries that have a simple understanding, but not advanced, etc. It's not magic, that's just how it is.

You can either choose to retaliate/suicide back, or perhaps try to play your country more efficiently the next reset.

All-exploring as you did is a valid strategy, but it is not a winning strategy, because it is an extremely inefficient use of turns to gain acres. At some point, large efficient countries will grow to a point that can attack you, and keep you down, and keep on trucking.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 17th 2014, 14:11:56

I guess you're right I hadn't played in a couple days so I assumed it was you judging by the butthurt message the guy sent me.

2014-12-15 21:54:19 PS Where The Shadows Lie (#21) Better than Xinhuan (#3) 3674A (5230A)

And you revert back to your mediocrity? You could have easily retaled everyone that hit and been the top land casher right now.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 17th 2014, 18:33:27

Originally posted by crest23:

And you revert back to your mediocrity? You could have easily retaled everyone that hit and been the top land casher right now.

it may be an "alliance server" mind set but the other grabs on me were so long ago I don't really feel its fair to retal people who hit me a week or more ago. instead i will start land trading with people around my size for a day or two and go from there

LATC Game profile

Dec 17th 2014, 18:52:19

Land trading doesn't work on primary either because people actually carry defense on this server. You'll net about 500-1k acres per trade at the expense of 250k jets and 250k turrets. If you bottom feed you'll lose like 150k jets and get 2k acres.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 18th 2014, 4:02:07

^ This.

Landtrading is inefficient use of turns compared to bottomfeeding, because you get the same amount of acres using a lot more resources. First you need more jets and oil to hit targets around your size. Second, you waste resources and turns double building acres lost to retals.

Alliance only makes landtrading workable because of low defenses possible from tag protection.

LATC Game profile

Dec 22nd 2014, 1:12:33

Sauron, has your country improved since you started attacking for land instead of exploring?