Verified:

and1me2i3 Game profile

Dec 10th 2014, 14:43:31

a

iccyh Game profile

Dec 11th 2014, 11:34:56

silentwolf: Express and team. I've still got my training wheels on, though.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2014, 0:09:50

This fluffing suck-up retard is a mod now?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Heston Game profile

Dec 12th 2014, 0:36:38

R u surprised?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2014, 0:47:01

Originally posted by blid:
This fluffing suck-up retard is a mod now?

You could have became a mod but you declined the invitation. Why so pissed someone else decided to invest their time into something you didn't.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2014, 0:49:29

That's not true Celphi. I volunteered and they had no interest.

I don't like this guy being a mod because he came on here and immediately was the biggest jackass on the forums to everyone else while all the while he was brown nosing the mods.

Edited By: blid on Dec 12th 2014, 0:56:04
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2014, 0:52:36

I mean just look at this thread. This thread encapsulates everything about this narcissistic prick.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2014, 0:56:57

I'm LMFAO here 😅
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xninja Game profile

Dec 12th 2014, 14:01:45

This is a funny thread lol

+1 KoHeartsGPA
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

BUTTMAN Game profile

Dec 12th 2014, 21:10:05

I don't understand why this thread exists. The original post seems like a narration of your inner thought process more than anything else. Vocalizing it just makes you sound smug.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Dec 12th 2014, 21:13:15

Originally posted by blid:
I mean just look at this thread. This thread encapsulates everything about this narcissistic prick.

I too am shocked that iccyh became a mod. As you probably realize, I stopped playing Express, volunteered to mod the server and was promptly ignored. As you say, this idiot came in and started being a massive prick while calling out basically everyone, and now is a mod. Not a good look.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2014, 21:14:34

I mean, this guy resurfaces just recently, goes around acting like an arrogant gasbag for a few months, then gets made mod based on some cushy relationships he's got with the game runners. But I can't believe they'd appoint someone whose behavior is this embarrassing and lacking of self-awareness

like in this thread, he insults the players on this server, exposes himself as a buffoon, and acts haughty and superior the entire time while doing it. and now he's modding it

Edited By: blid on Dec 12th 2014, 21:24:09
See Original Post

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 12th 2014, 23:26:42

gentlemen.., we need more mods here. just becuase you got tifffed.. they cant accept anyone else.. its their choice :p

I agree he needs to get off his high horse.. but we need to let him try.

Lets see how things are then we comment.. not this fluff :p

now i am wondering.. how the @#$@#% did i typoed my retal pffffft

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 12th 2014, 23:32:09

Express is a tough server. You must have time available to devote to it. It's quite seriously rough. You don't have the cushion of clanmates (Alliance) or regular allies (Primary). Pretty well no one is a respecter of reputation - if you look good to hit you get hit. And, as has been said already, the fast pace adds a whole extra dimension in the timing of turns.

I love it. When I play and have other games going it is always the Express server that I turn to first when checking in.

It is too time consuming, though, to play every set. We warred in Alliance all last set and I found I couldn't combine that with Express.

This set is particularly fun with these bots. God knows what effect they are going to have. One thing, for sure, is people will increase their land targets. But what other changes they bring I really don't know.

iccyh Game profile

Dec 13th 2014, 3:52:24

Some of you should really take a look in the mirror.

This is well past serving any purpose, if it ever did.