Verified:

ROF Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 23:24:17

The "kid" is one of the main reasons along with TAN and Detmer why you are 4 countries short OGT, just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean that I'm in PDM for a set or less lol. I just don't spend much time in here

Edited By: ROF on Sep 1st 2010, 23:35:09
See Original Post

Yamaha Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 23:39:12

OGT isn't the reason that theFist is 4 countries short.
OGT is just one of the two countries involved in the central reason that Fist and PDM went to war (Over retal policy NOT ill will, remember)
Heck, OGT isn't even in Fist, when he saw war on the horizon he jumped out of there faster than you can blink an eye...
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

joe2 Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 23:41:13

no need to pretend everyone knows ROF is a huge nub :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2010, 23:44:11

You should kill all tag jumpes out of spite!

TAN Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 23:47:01

joe, req, come back to PDM. i miss you guys. :P

oh wait i forgot req you can't, but i still miss you. ;)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 1:05:49

OGT: you've known me long enough.
we didn't know, or care, that you were in the fist.
we don't even have a particular problem with collab, just a certain leader there.
we all know who, and we all know why, no need to reiterate it.
in short, don't take fluff so personally.
Liet is also one of PDM's oldest members for the record, he was an old hand when I started. RoF has been around almost as long as I have ;)
don't assume that because they don't post on the boards that they don't exist.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

joe2 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 1:21:17

RoF started in PDM the same time I did :P

snawdog Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 1:30:26

and as TAN stated..joe come back..we miss you many
ICQ 364553524
msn

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 2:01:49

Everytime someone mentions PDM you guys flood the forums repeating what each other said.

You guys can have a problem with me, I don't give a fluff. Never will. You guys are fine without me. I'm definitely more than fine without being there. So cut the fluff. If you want to keep dragging this fluff on we can just tagkill you set after set until you stop playing the broken record.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2010, 2:18:44

I can't? Am I on some kind of special list?

LoL

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2010, 2:19:56

Thomas, want some whine with that cheese?

From the looks of that post you do "give a fluff."

:)

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 2:31:42

Not really. It's more of an annoyance that these idiots are still bringing up fluff that happened over a year ago and has no baring on the game whatsoever.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2010, 2:38:17

Yar! I guess I'm banned from PDM again! It's ok though I don't like getting tag killed every set LOL!

Detmer Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 2:44:33

I don't recall if you are banned. Your account was deleted at your behest.

Thomas, people dislike you. That is what it comes down to. Do you expect them to forget when you spout fluff like this constantly? I bet if you stopped posting in PDM threads that people would stop caring. Right now you go out of your way to get attention from PDMers.

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 4:23:04

I'm pretty sure that I, and everybody else that plays this game, can post in any thread.

I could have made matters a lot worse. I have logs of convos proving one of your leaders cheated, but have I released that? No. You guys are so sensitive about everything Thomas-related when, in fact, all I've done was bash Wari. I had no issues with you, TAN, Balin etc. It's the other way around.

Drow Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 5:01:01

see now this thing about leaders cheating I would dearly like to see. feel free to insite it to me.
I'm not carrying it on, simply refuting OGT's claim that we deliberately targeted him because he was in collab then in fist.
as a person I don't think you're that bad, and I recall having had many many good convos with you over both PDM and cammy when it was around.
that doesn't mean I can't disagree and disapprove certain of your actions and attitudes, which is basically what it omes down to.
I didn't bring it here to carry it on, in fact I specifically decided NOT to name you because I was trying to point out that it was irrelevant other thaan to refute OGT's point.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 5:21:05

Cheating in EE or in Earth2025?

Such accusations concern us all in EE.

pretty big difference especially for one in your position ;-)

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 5:53:35

E2025 it would have to have been. I started looking for the logs but I can't remember the person's MSN address. Unfortunately it goes by address and my MSN list is sorted by nicknames.

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 6:07:54

ah, if it's earth2025, i'd drop it, it's not relevant, considering the past self-admitted cheating histories of many EE players...

i like collab and PDM, however your bickering thread here is amusing.

TAN Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 11:52:05

lol @ thomas

how convenient.

FUJIFILM i think you are banned for suiciding, aren't you? i can't quite remember.

dragonlance, let's go fist each other now.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TGD Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 12:01:09

This thread has merit

i don't know who Thomas is, was not playing in PDM when he was a leader/senate person

and as fars as OGT goes, if you were the central reason that 2 alliances go to war and you tag jump to your old/privious alliance that seems rather low, hope thefist doesn't welcome you back if that IS what happened

oh btw before you say "kid" to me i've been in PDM longer then any PDM member posting here, excluding wari cheers :)

I played when comwood still got on MSN! :O

Detmer Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 15:34:29

Originally posted by Thomas:
I'm pretty sure that I, and everybody else that plays this game, can post in any thread.

I could have made matters a lot worse. I have logs of convos proving one of your leaders cheated, but have I released that? No. You guys are so sensitive about everything Thomas-related when, in fact, all I've done was bash Wari. I had no issues with you, TAN, Balin etc. It's the other way around.

I never said you have no right to post in any thread. What I am saying is you shouldn't post in a particular vein of threads where all you do is whore yourself out for attention if you don't want the type of attention you receive.

Also, you have no such logs. If you did you would have released them long ago. If that isn't true, find them, rather than saying you conveniently can't find them. No one in PDM is afraid of your cheating accusations.

joe2 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 16:01:26

Lots of people hate Thomas' its his personality, but really what happened was a long time ago now and really is made bigger than it was with all this talk. Its not like clans havent had upper leadership disagree before (or run KR's on each other hehe) The difference is noone will let this one die

TAN Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 17:53:47

You guys are so sensitive about everything Thomas-related when, in fact, all I've done was bash Wari. I had no issues with you, TAN, Balin etc. It's the other way around.

Oh? Then where does Wari fit into your first post in this thread:

LoL - PDM trying to bully one of the only alliances they still can. The retal was how many minutes outside the retal window? 23? And you guys couldn't let it slide and avoid this entire situation. Had to be fluffs because you might actually win a war since 1998.

Nuff said. You only use Wari as a carte blanche to tear into PDM at EVERY chance you get. It's not about Wari anymore. You just hate PDM and everyone in it. If you don't, then why do you always bash on PDM for everything?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 18:55:54

Originally posted by Drow:
we don't even have a particular problem with collab, just a certain leader there.
Liet is also one of PDM's oldest members for the record, he was an old hand when I started. RoF has been around almost as long as I have ;)

lol come on this games about drama, Im just creating it for us all.

but common 6 days in a row being hit by 2 seperate countries, 1 making 5 of the 6 hits is pretty suspicious, and again thefist was more then aware in the event of war I was going back to collab, I was there to try to put up a purdy networth.

TAN Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 18:59:41

Originally posted by OGT:
Originally posted by Drow:

lol come on this games about drama, Im just creating it for us all.

but common 6 days in a row being hit by 2 seperate countries, 1 making 5 of the 6 hits is pretty suspicious, and again thefist was more then aware in the event of war I was going back to collab, I was there to try to put up a purdy networth.

Not to beat a dead horse, but those hits were over retal policy. It had nothing to do with you.

Whether you agree with the retal policy or not, those were the reasons.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:01:50

Originally posted by TGD:
This thread has merit

i don't know who Thomas is, was not playing in PDM when he was a leader/senate person

and as fars as OGT goes, if you were the central reason that 2 alliances go to war and you tag jump to your old/privious alliance that seems rather low, hope thefist doesn't welcome you back if that IS what happened

oh btw before you say "kid" to me i've been in PDM longer then any PDM member posting here, excluding wari cheers :)

oh get over the kid comment kid, geez, and why would they be all that pissed? I was only there to netgain, i never left collab, I have just as many perms insite as axa, the president.. i was told that no matter what sanct wouldn't be netting, Ive been working a ton and didn't really have the time to war, so I went looking for a place to net, a person in thefist promised me theyd net before the reset, the proof is in the thread.. i clearly wasn't going to get to netgain this reset so why wouldn't i go back? and why would thefist be bitter about what happened? I am paying reps for sychs land to their members, i didn't want it to go down like it did, i wanted to be playing my all x strat not spending as much time as I am now.. get over it guys.. you guys had your pissing match now you can be friends, gl to both clans..

all I was doing before was just pissing people off since people in pdm pissed me off, sorry if you all are mad.. I don't really care though, I do what I want(in a cartman voice)

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:03:17

tan I still heart you deep down inside since you were such a good FA to talk too back in the day, please don't stop calling me
lol

TAN Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:04:40

prove it! let me touch your e-nipples.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:04:55

Originally posted by OGT:
Originally posted by TGD:
This thread has merit

oh get over the kid comment kid, geez, and why would they be all that pissed? I was only there to netgain, i never left collab, I have just as many perms insite as axa, the president.. i was told that no matter what sanct wouldn't be netting, Ive been working a ton and didn't really have the time to war, so I went looking for a place to net, a person in thefist promised me theyd net before the reset, the proof is in the thread.. i clearly wasn't going to get to netgain this reset so why wouldn't i go back? and why would thefist be bitter about what happened? I am paying reps for sychs land to their members, i didn't want it to go down like it did, i wanted to be playing my all x strat not spending as much time as I am now.. get over it guys.. you guys had your pissing match now you can be friends, gl to both clans..

all I was doing before was just pissing people off since people in pdm pissed me off, sorry if you all are mad.. I don't really care though, I do what I want(in a cartman voice)

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:07:25

:( sad face

screw you guys, Im going home

TAN Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:09:26

i still want my nipple touch!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:10:34

youve been touching them the whole time.

isn't the intranet swell

TAN Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:15:10

*licks*
FREEEEEDOM!!!

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:36:39

if you would like to view how this continues we will need credit info, your card will not be billed untill you hit submitt.

thank you for your monies.

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 22:23:53

Originally posted by Detmer:
Also, you have no such logs. If you did you would have released them long ago. If that isn't true, find them, rather than saying you conveniently can't find them. No one in PDM is afraid of your cheating accusations.

Whats your MSN so I can get the MSN address and post the logs?

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 22:36:59

136 1533

this post dominates all posts lol

KeSSie Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 22:43:07

*giggles*

he said "dominates"
EL YAY!

spawn Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 22:47:56

i claim 100 views for myself OGT
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

joe2 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 22:51:02

someone is padding the stats!

Detmer Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 23:01:32

Originally posted by Detmer:

Whats your MSN so I can get the MSN address and post the logs?

You are saying I am the one? Hah

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 23:03:13

your busted now.
Thomas is neva wrong.
just ask him he will tell you.

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 23:08:16

lol

nice nimrod, nice

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 23:27:07

No Detmer. But I'm thinking you might have the MSN address of the person, so I will speak to you on MSN.

Thomas Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 23:27:45

Or if anybody has a link to the old forums I may be able to search for the contact info that way.

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 23:30:45

snawdog Game profile

Sep 3rd 2010, 1:49:28

OK,I am gunna nip this in the bud.
I know it was wrong, and viewed as 'cheating' back then,but when Thomas was still in PDM i revealed to him during one of our msn chats that i had once used a psychic to inform me of the direction bushels were about to take.
Using that information i placed 25mil on @ $75 and made a chunk..
I know this could be construed as insider trading,but it was in the old game where everyone cheated..
Whew..there.
[edited to spell that word]

Edited By: snawdog on Sep 3rd 2010, 1:59:03
See Original Post
ICQ 364553524
msn

gwagers Game profile

Sep 3rd 2010, 1:51:30

I'm tattling to Martha Stewart!
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2010, 4:18:23

Originally posted by TAN:
FUJIFILM i think you are banned for suiciding, aren't you? i can't quite remember.

TAN you retard, that was ages ago like 5 years. And you let me back in a few sets back ;)

God you're such a p00glet!

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 3rd 2010, 4:33:30

what a p00glet O_O