Verified:

hawkeyee Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 16:52:38

The purpose of a choke hold isn't to prevent breathing... people can hold their breath for several minutes. The purpose is to put pressure on the sides of the neck and block blood flow to the brain. This blockage can knock a person out in just seconds.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

mrford Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 17:43:00

Originally posted by Requiem:
I don't care to debate this with you because it's not worth my time. If that hurts your feelings, I'm sorry!

You think you're so smart so I'll let you keep thinking that!

Love you!

rationalization of a weak argument. classic. i never claimed to be smart, i just claimed you were stupid.

desnt take 30 seconds to answer my question. probably less time than it took you to make that response. your excuses are so thin they are virtually see through lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

vern Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 18:20:20

ahhhh the old sleeper hold was a clasic all star wrestling move

then a lil slap and poof the opponent comes to again lol

Heston Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 19:18:37

Originally posted by Zorp:
iccyh, I've seen fluff that needed deleting but that part of Heston's post wasn't it. fluff, there was even a valid point or two there. Hell it's not even racist, it's realist.

It was racist if you live under a rock or have never had to live with or interact with people that are not white. Its easier to error on the safe side when you see that kind of language and you are isolated. Thats just my opinion .
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iccyh Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 19:35:14

I honestly don't mind disagreement, but I'm comfortable with where I drew the line on that:

Any use of the "n" word or derivatives is likely going to result in an edit at least, probably a ban if there's already been a warning.

Heston Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 20:48:04

It also does not help to have two mods gunning for you either. 😜 💖👎
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯