Verified:

h3x Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 22:27:38

Look at this poor guy, he just wants to practice police brutality....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfKXI6WE7IU

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2014, 23:22:53

I've had police stomp on my foot to break my toe, and throw me into a cell wall at full force with my hands cuffed behind my back. I've watched them lie in court. I've seen the difference between how they treat the rich and the poor. And all they need to do to put you into the criminal justice system either in the US or Canada is charge you. That charge, even if its thrown out of court, is a permanent blot on your record that the police will look at, and add more to if they can. And so you get sucked into the criminal justice system with more trouble and more charges. There are enough laws around, and the police have enough discretion, that they can selectively harrass just about anyone with charges.

mrford Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 23:45:40

Or you could pay like $30 per charge to get them expunged after x years. I got 2 wiped a few years back. I'm sure a thorough background check will find them, but supposedly they arnt in the main system anymore.

There are like 800,000 cops in the US. You take a sample that size from anywhere on the globe and there will be thousands of bad people. Stop generalizong. If you used the same logic on blacks or Mexicans or whatever race you wanna choose as you are cops you would be called racist.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 0:20:27

Originally posted by mrford:
Or you could pay like $30 per charge to get them expunged after x years. I got 2 wiped a few years back. I'm sure a thorough background check will find them, but supposedly they arnt in the main system anymore.

There are like 800,000 cops in the US. You take a sample that size from anywhere on the globe and there will be thousands of bad people. Stop generalizong. If you used the same logic on blacks or Mexicans or whatever race you wanna choose as you are cops you would be called racist.

What did you expect from the low information crowd?, even when presented all the evidence they still don't see it....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 0:30:20

Its true that you need to work to clear up the past. It helps if you sort your life out so you're not in a situation where all that fluff happens. Luckily I am these days, but there have been some crazy times! Its true that there are good cops and bad ones. I'm not too keen on them. I prefer to sort my own trouble out if possible. When you do call them you usually end up with more trouble than you had when you started.

mrford Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 0:32:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

What did you expect from the low information crowd?, even when presented all the evidence they still don't see it....

well, to be fair you are generalizing too.

everyone is guilty of bias and certian levels of ignorance, but some are more guilty than others. some choose to be guilty as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 0:36:08

Originally posted by Getafix:
Its true that you need to work to clear up the past. It helps if you sort your life out so you're not in a situation where all that fluff happens. Luckily I am these days, but there have been some crazy times! Its true that there are good cops and bad ones. I'm not too keen on them. I prefer to sort my own trouble out if possible. When you do call them you usually end up with more trouble than you had when you started.

that is fine to have that opinion on cops, but not everyone is capable of fending for themselves and sorting out their own problems.

most cops i encounter arnt looking for reasons to get you. you need to be doing something wrong. now i said MOST.

ops are needed. we dont live in a utopian society, and man is at its core bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. but you can make an effort to minimize your interaction with police. many dont. dont start no fluff wont be no fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 1:39:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

well, to be fair you are generalizing too.

everyone is guilty of bias and certian levels of ignorance, but some are more guilty than others. some choose to be guilty as well.

Very true, but just as they generalize about pro gun crowd I shoot back by generalizing them ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 3:17:01

Originally posted by Riddler:
Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
I love derailed threads...
People out side of St. Louis really need to butt out of this, as there really is more to this than just what occurred that night. People need to see and understand what the fluff is going on in St. Louis area, and has been going on for quite some time..
but anyway, back the the derailment

*chug's his Schlafly's beer*

good old St Louis brew! And I agree MO, nobody knows what it's like there...i live 20 minutes away and wont go over there and have no idea whats going on

Ferguson wasn't that bad a city at first. It's a little rough closer to 270...

I live half a mile from the cop bar where 3 guys tried to rob last night....

Heston Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 4:26:38

fluff the police, fbi, atf, usmarshall ,doj, hls, gwbush and obama.
Try to remove yourself from the terrorist watch list and stop the gov from hemming you up without a warrent or due process. I love to get my records run by a rookie and watch him freak out because he has to call the terrorist screening center because my name is flagged. The clusterfluff part of that is i have a concealed weapons permit in 5 states. Figure that fluff out.
The problems are way worse than cops with a chip on their shoulder. It the goddamn government that wants to control every aspect of your life.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 4:49:58

why the fluff are you on a watch list
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 4:54:33

Heston on terrorists watch list????

😨
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 7:09:06

Im a "validated" member of an outlaw motorcycle club.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 7:49:25

Iron horse terrorist, gotcha! 😛
(•_•)

Alin Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 8:21:16

Originally posted by Heston:

Well that explains a lot ...

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 14:20:51

hmm, should i comment about beer or racism? this place can be so confusing at times...

is my E & J brandy made in Canada?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 14:36:00

That's cool Heston. I was associated with an Outlaw motorcycle club for a while. One time the President looked after my bike while I went off with a young junkie couple in a rental jeep, trying to save their baby from being snatched by Children's Services. Sadly, the whole thing fell apart somewhere around Hartford and Peurto Rican gangsters got involved, the jeep got stolen, and I returned on the bus to get my bike back.

Heston Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 4:35:16

Originally posted by Getafix:

That's cool Heston. I was associated with an Outlaw motorcycle club for a while. One time the President looked after my bike while I went off with a young junkie couple in a rental jeep, trying to save their baby from being snatched by Children's Services. Sadly, the whole thing fell apart somewhere around Hartford and Peurto Rican gangsters got involved, the jeep got stolen, and I returned on the bus to get my bike back.

Lmao
Ummm
Ok

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 6:26:00

Quixotic quests have often been my downfall. When Tuesday left with the truck and the drugs from the Peurto Ricans and never came back, I was left behind with the baby. Poor Raya. Childrens services took her and there was nothing I could do.

Tuesday's gone with the wind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysP_X_CmE_s

Heston Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 6:37:56

Get you some of that!