Verified:

braden Game profile

Dec 1st 2014, 22:42:37

and also this is why elves has a place on a couch at my house forever, him and my hoboken best friend. because they are class.

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:04:57

Originally posted by braden:
fluffs drop out and go on welfare or to jail. pick one.

So do white people, hispanic people, and asian people.. what is your point?

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:07:48

way to be racist, scott.

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:11:23

Lol... now I'm trying to determine who is dumber... you or Jayr. Thus shouldn't even be close but now I am left wondering....

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:16:38

thus.. hm.. throw yourself into consideration, then get back to us?

i was so obviously joking.. are you kidding me?

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:17:42

Based on the two posts now, I gather you aren't kidding.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:21:11

with my calling you a racist.. yes, quite obviously joking.. unless you can't follow context.. then i guess a black person taught you english.. see.. context.. joking.. fun

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:36:20

Ok... you are actually dumber than Jayr. Jayr - you can smile today. You are no longer the dumbest person to play this game.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:44:18

wow, think what you will. you're fluffing stupid.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:44:44

if i were your drill sergeant i would be ashamed of myself. assuming of course you were ever a marine to begin with. hah.

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:46:00

I have never been a drill sergeant... you would have to talk to celphi about that one.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 0:47:10

um, i'm sorry, how was your takeaway that i suggested you were.. a.. wait, nevermind, a black taught you reading comprehension. way to disgrace them all.

(i stopped saying fluff so now it isn't racist, right???)

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:06:46

I never had a drill sergeant either... so keep going.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:09:26

*pokes the thread with a stick*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:11:19

oh don't tell me instructor, please

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:12:54

Yes, Instructor, I had a few of those a while back.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:13:57

ohhh, yes. you win. you can have it, bud. you need it.

ssewellusmc

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:22:22

Jayr will be along soon to confirm you as the dumbest player of EE. Congrats.

Penguine Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 1:54:38

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

More likely that he'll be along shortly to disprove it.

Xninja Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 3:30:25

I remember once upon a time....

I was netting away going all X minding my business....

Talked with TSO and got added to the DNH list.....

All set long, being farmed by TSO and other tags. I didn't come to the forums crying, calling them names, claiming they have no skill, blah blah blah.

I took retals and tried to defend "myself" (I was alone after all, 1 man tag). Being heavily out matched I eventually was destroyed...

I not 1 time came on here claiming outstanding victory... claimed to continue to have outstanding victory set after set.... or even tried to claim I was or am going to be better than anyone.....

In regards to how this set has come along. Last set we FS'ed, you got mad and claimed to be bringing the pain. We saw you producing missiles so we destroyed them, we knew it was coming, we were not going to just sit around and wait. So if you want to stand on your high ground and claim that was us FSing you, so be it. I would have been more than happy to be challenging a war clan who was not all ready involved in a war this set, but we knew you were coming for us so this is how it went down.

Like I said, a few different times. No matter how little you think of me or the people I'm associated with, I have no personal issues with any of you. A few of you I have never even spoke with.

Next set you want to net with no problems from chaos, just say so, don't come here and say your going to bring the pain next set and show us how a real war goes and then get all pissed when things don't go that way.

There was nothing personal about any of this until you started your hate rants and having all your friends "not even tagged with you" coming on here trash talking. And then to claim "I" have no class..... :/

This is all I am saying in regards to this. Take it or leave it as it is.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

elvesrus

Dec 2nd 2014, 3:58:36

I'll bet those missiles were there in case you pulled some fluff like this. Destroying those missiles declared your intention, but unlike SoF some missiles flew throwing some doubt into who the aggressor was. All you are doing is picking on netters who traditionally only explore and retal for their land.

If you really want a challenge come after some people who want it or I'll make sure I'm on a team that prevents you from pulling a trifecta
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Xninja Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 4:11:48

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I'll bet those missiles were there in case you pulled some fluff like this. Destroying those missiles declared your intention, but unlike SoF some missiles flew throwing some doubt into who the aggressor was. All you are doing is picking on netters who traditionally only explore and retal for their land.

If you really want a challenge come after some people who want it or I'll make sure I'm on a team that prevents you from pulling a trifecta

I am not picking on anyone.... come on Nate..... seriously.....

No, the missiles were for us. They were there for us regardless of our intentions. They said last set they were bringing a fight to us this set.

Also, I just said we would not cause any headache to them next set. I get no enjoyment out of all this. I thought they were bringing their A game for their revenge set.....

Seems they have the majority of the server here worshiping their tree's...

I know no one came to the forums to mend my chapped ass when I was down and out.... not even those who call themselves my friend..... they just stood idle and watched their "real" friends farm me into the dirt.....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

elvesrus

Dec 2nd 2014, 4:50:59

Where were the threats to hit you this set? the closest I've seen was a post by archaic in last sets declaration thread, which has been a typical reaction to things like that for years and very rarely leads to anything.

I can also point out that when you asked it usually led to your number going into the topic as don't touch. When people ignored the topic and the victim came to me? I gave up my own land in compensation upon request, so did boltar.

As far as worshiping their trees... I've left tags because I didn't think what they were doing was right and still consider the players friends. We just didn't exactly see eye to eye at the time. If I thought they were the assholes here I'd be calling them on it and would fully support your actions, but with the information available, and knowing the players on the other side, it's hard coming to that conclusion.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Colo Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 5:10:02

archaic

Nov 9th 2014, 21:17:24
The fluffty part is that these pussies will hide next set, they will scurry away like fluffroaches rather that stand up. They blindside a bunch of netters that run all-X countries and slap each others faces with their fluffs talking about how wickedawesomefluffingcool they are - but in reality, Colo, Xinja, and M0bsta are fluff players that play hack countries and are useless on the real server.
Are you fluff-wipes man enough to tag up Chaos next set and face the repercussions? Of course not, you're fluffes, you have no game, but you're a big deal on the team server this set.
Lol, colo xinja and mobsta? You guys could not even fill your own douche bags without adult supervision.
Thanks for helping us with our restart theme though.

We were ready to face the repercussions. Hell up until last set, I hadn't even heard of anyone of them. How was I supposed to know it was all bark and they weren't actually able to do anything about it.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 5:27:39

I was in favor of FSing you guys days ago, knowing this was coming.

Of course, I am BY FAR the most bloodthirsty member of weedylar.

That said, I am also pissed that you effed up my finish last set. Same strat put up 28M in tourney this set, imagine that with 40% more turns, I'd have been looking at 55M. Bastards.

And you still used a retal on your grabs to justify hitting us last set. That's pretty douche. I'd much have preferred you just said "nobody else was left" and moved on.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 7:21:27

Originally posted by Penguine:
Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

More likely that he'll be along shortly to disprove it.
Agreed...fluff, errr *scott* is the flufftiest player on this game...hands down. Braden is awesome. Thats why we FS him.
wasn't me...

Xninja Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 9:55:32

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Where were the threats to hit you this set? the closest I've seen was a post by archaic in last sets declaration thread, which has been a typical reaction to things like that for years and very rarely leads to anything.

I can also point out that when you asked it usually led to your number going into the topic as don't touch. When people ignored the topic and the victim came to me? I gave up my own land in compensation upon request, so did boltar.

Your absolutely right, you did put my number up as DNH. But your right, I never made a big deal about it, thus never getting your land as reps. That is a kind thing to do, giving your land up. I am not challenging your character Nate. I always looked at you as a friend and ally.

[Quote]
As far as worshiping their trees... I've left tags because I didn't think what they were doing was right and still consider the players friends. We just didn't exactly see eye to eye at the time. If I thought they were the assholes here I'd be calling them on it and would fully support your actions, but with the information available, and knowing the players on the other side, it's hard coming to that conclusion. [/quote]

I said in the last sets declaration, our FS was a low, dirty, fairly unprovoked act. We built war countries and used them, no matter who we would have FS'ed, they be mad as hell.

That being said, I don't think any of them are assholes. I don't think we are assholes either though..... we FS'ed a netting clan. We are not the first or the last to commit such acts... Even the nicest person is entitled to make a fluff move time to time.

We would have happily FS'ed a more willing to fight tag, but we were under the impression this is what they were looking for this set. Our bad :(
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Colo Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 13:30:24

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
I was in favor of FSing you guys days ago, knowing this was coming.

Everyone knew this was coming. Even people that don't play team. You told us you were going to fight us next set, we told you we will be here for the fight. Hell we even gave you guys a warning by running through and defusing missiles. We wanted you guys to have the FS...so the "war" wouldn't end up like this.

archaic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:47:03

**Yawn

colo, you had better quit fluffing around with EE and study for your algebra test before your mommy whips your ass again
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov