Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 21st 2014, 22:57:47

Originally posted by Ivan:
the point is that us in the rest of the world thinks that you americans are completely out of your fluffing brains, especially everyone voting for the republicans

that summarizes it pretty well no need to discuss health care, gun control, global warming or anything else

Ivanfluff

Hey, Ivan still exists and I agree with him now... wtf happened?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

BlueCow

Nov 21st 2014, 23:01:07

Can anyone explain to me what this white privilege is.... is it like the fluff magnet in the borat movie? Unless your talking about rich privilege cause I really have never got to experience white privilege.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

BLUEEE Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 23:30:05

Originally posted by Trife:
why would this bother me at all? shirley you're not trying to say that this situation is anywhere close to the father assaulting and battering a child on the bus... nah you may be a redneck mouthbreather, but you can't be that stupid... right?

'Under the law in the state of Texas deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault' - he didn't break any laws, so why on earth would he be charged with a crime?!

sounds to me like justice was carried out?

psst, sewageusmc, way to read the article, and even if the guy had shot the rapist i wouldn't have any problem with it since deadly force was justified and warranted. plus, you tards seem to forget that i'm pro-gun. you also forget that i'm also pro-gun control, and that seems to get your little pink panties into a twist, and that makes me smile. =)

Why would this bother me at all? Surely you're not trying to say that this situation is anywhere close to the father assaulting and battering a child on the bus... nah you may be a redneck mouth breather, but you can't be that stupid... right?

'Under the law in the state of Texas deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault' - he didn't break any laws, so why on earth would he be charged with a crime?!

sounds to me like justice was carried out? Psst, sewageusmc, way to read the article, and even if the guy had shot the rapist i would not have any problem with it since deadly force was justified and warranted. Plus, you retards seem to forget that I'm pro-gun. You also forget that I'm also pro-gun control, and that seems to get your little pink panties into a twist, and that makes me smile. =)

Fixed your spelling and grammar errors for you grammar/spelling nazi.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 21st 2014, 23:57:32

Originally posted by BLUEEE:
Originally posted by Trife:
... shirley ...

... Surely ...

Fixed your spelling and grammar errors for you grammar/spelling nazi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

Shirley you know that reference.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Nov 22nd 2014, 0:02:36

Hahahaha he sure told me, pang.

He put a space into mouthbreather, capitalized some words, and missed the airplane reference.

Again thanks for the laugh, blues cluesless

braden Game profile

Nov 22nd 2014, 5:37:06

Originally posted by TAN:
This was before 9/11. Tons of Muslims voted for Bush in 2000. In general, Muslims tend to vote Republican.

no, pretty sure gore was all like lets all be friends and bush forty three was all like, let me at 'em, give me a reason, tell me i'm wrong, donny

and um, way to be so racist against mooslims. i didn't think anybody put that particular baby in a corner.

(don't worry, i often don't even know what i'm talking about)

braden Game profile

Nov 22nd 2014, 5:41:13

mdevol Game profile

Nov 22nd 2014, 8:42:23

Originally posted by Requiem:

White privilege!

Literacy!
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Riddler Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 0:05:58

Originally posted by Requiem:
Trife has a vag w/ balls.

on his chin

Armadillo Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 14:22:35

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Can anyone explain to me what this white privilege is.... is it like the fluff magnet in the borat movie? Unless your talking about rich privilege cause I really have never got to experience white privilege.

Here is one example http://www.vox.com/...n-drugs-racist-minorities

It is one small example of how being white makes life easier in america. If you make a mistake (getting caught with some weed in this example) it is easier to put it behind you and still make something of your life. There are other things as well but this one is an easy starting point to understand...same crime different sentences...

mrford Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 16:26:01

White privelage is not having to spend your entire paycheck on fly kicks and dope rims and beats headphones instead of food for your 7 kids.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 16:36:07

white privilege? ahh, that's why i never get pulled over when I'm riding my unicycle under the influence...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

HavocMD

Nov 23rd 2014, 17:22:22

At some point in the past, somebody started heavily recruiting for their alliance at Free Republic and the results have totally backfired on this community.

You can't be pro-gun and pro-gun control? So that literally means anybody who is pro-gun must support my right to have a 16-inch naval gun pointed wherever I feel like? If you're pro-gun that means you must support my right to pack a concealed weapon during a meeting with the president (whoever they happen to be at that time). If you're pro-gun you must support my right to bring a Gatling gun with me into the movie theater. Because preventing me from doing any of those things would be a form of...wait for it...GUN CONTROL! SMH.

I've talked with a lot of what I consider uber-right leaning folks and I can have a very pleasant political conversation with them. Never have I encountered in real life what I see on these boards. Is it the people? The anonymity provided by the Internet? What?

And I'm done with AT for the next 2 months. Bonus.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 21:12:43

I'll believe in pleasant political conversation soon as those bozos adjust their political advertisements to be pleasant and truthful.

you can pack whatever the heck you need to defend yourself in your pants as far as I'm concerned. just don't whip it out and start shooting at me.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Heston Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 21:15:17

Spooby - T-Rex: http://youtu.be/UY-QOp6mKB4
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 0:31:48

The Death Knights

XI