Verified:

TAN Game profile

Nov 19th 2014, 23:53:01

FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2014, 0:01:54

Don't pay attention to ignorance, bro.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 0:05:05

im not racist, but broccoli fluffing sucks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 0:53:39

im not racist but minorities are less socially and mentally developed than those of anglosaxon heritage.

what did my boy cecil say? rejoice, for you have won the game of life; you were born an englishman?

Heston Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 1:30:15

I would have been more frightened if the baby was holding a derringer with a custom butt stock and cycling through some rounds. Wonder if obamas ss have paid him a visit yet.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Trife Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 2:39:02

what are the odds that the guy in the picture is someone who posts on AT

i'm going to guess, pretty good.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 2:41:22

I came in here to guess it was you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 4:05:26

i'm not racist but i think it is mooslim and i think they prefer ma nigga, or maybe they just can't spell because they were never taught by white men how to read

also, asians are short and half way decent in regards to counting without use of fingers.

to misquote modern family; if you aint white, you aint right

braden Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 4:06:35

Originally posted by Trife:
if you aint white, you aint right.

from his instagram message to me.

braden Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 4:08:07

[quote poster=Trife; 34078; 618236fluff the redskins. and i aint talking no feetsball game [/quote]

Alin Game profile

Nov 20th 2014, 7:06:26

I like it how people just think high of their self, just because at a certain point in history their economical/social/warfare development is greater than other`s.

If you look in the history we have many examples of this kind:
Egipt
The Roman Empire
The Brits
The Spanish
Napolen`s France
Japan Empire
The Nazy Germany ( supreme example )

By ideology, communist countries can not pleed for superiority since the ideology is "everyone is =". But those fluffers are the same.
Black, white, yellow,brown or green ( martian ? ) we are all the same fluff. A useless, unimportant, walking, piece of meet with no significant role in the big picture.

Being social/economical/warfare developed at one point in the history does not mean you are superior. Specially when you use that advantage, to completely erase/genocide/occupy/conquer the, so called, "inferior" nations, for your own wealth.

It is true that, since Egipt, up to nowadays, the methods changed. Starting with complete eradication and removal of the "unwanted" (Roman Empire, Nazy Germany) to other sort of "masked" methods of doing it such as Russia in Ukraine or USA vs WMDs. But that`s mostly because people have a certain amount of liberties nowadays(such as internet, freedom of speech etc) and they will revolt against their own leaders if not manipulated well enough.

P.S: Troll over and out ...

Edited By: Alin on Nov 20th 2014, 13:11:13

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2014, 0:32:23

Originally posted by Alin:
I like it how people just think high of their self, just because at a certain point in history their economical/social/warfare development is greater than other`s.

Egipt
The Roman Empire
The Brits
The Spanish
Napolen`s France
Japan Empire

By ideology, communist countries can not pleed for superiority since the ideology is "everyone is =". But those fluffers are the same.
Black, white, yellow,brown or green ( martian ? ) we are all the same fluff. A useless, unimportant, walking, piece of meet with no significant role in the big picture.

Being social/economical/warfare developed at one point in the history does not mean you are superior. Specially when you use that advantage, to completely erase/genocide/occupy/conquer the, so called, "inferior" nations, for your own wealth.

It is true that, since Egipt, up to nowadays, the methods changed. Starting with complete eradication and removal of the "unwanted" (Roman Empire, Nazy Germany) to other sort of "masked" methods of doing it such as Russia in Ukraine or USA vs WMDs. But that`s mostly because people have a certain amount of liberties nowadays(such as internet, freedom of speech etc) and they will revolt against their own leaders if not manipulated well enough.

Where/what is Egipt?

Riddler Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 0:34:47

lol I have a good friend named Chris Crockett and I sent him that link he was like WTF! he gonna die in an "accidental car wreck" I just hope they dont fluff up and come my way first

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 1:18:46

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Egipt
The Roman Empire
The Brits
The Spanish
Napolen`s France
Japan Empire

Where/what is Egipt?

COME ON. WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE EGIPT IS?

EGIPT WAS A GREAT EMPIRE, WHOSE MOST POWERFUL LEADER WAS THE PHAROAH, NAPOLEN. HOWEVER, NAPOLEN WAS NAZY (NICE, BUT LAZY) WHICH LED TO HIS EVENTUAL OVERTHROW BY GROVER CLEVELAND, OVERLORD OF EAST PORTUGAL, IN 1376 AD.

BEFORE HE WAS UNSEATED, NAPOLEN UTTERED HIS FAMOUS FINAL DECREE: "YEAH.. I GUESS THIS MIGHT AS WELL HAPPEN". SOME LINGUISTICS EXPERTS HAVE SUGGESTED THIS THIS QUOTE MAY HAVE BEEN MISTRANSLATED, AND THAT THE ACTUAL FINAL DECREE WAS, "PLEASE BRING ME A BOWL OF ASPARAGUS AND BEETLES".

LATER IN LIFE, NAPOLEN MOVED TO UKIAH, CALIFORNIA WHERE, IN 1407, HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT. HE LED THE RCMP TO A STUNNING VICTORY OVER THE DUTCH AT THE BATTLE OF PIGEONTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA. HIS COUNTENANCE STILL APPEARS ON PIGEONTOWN'S CITY FLAG, AND A PARADE IS HELD EVERY THIRD YEAR IN HIS HONOR. YEARLY PARADES WERE DEEMED TO BE TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2014, 3:13:08

Crest23 has the best post in this thread

THAT is all.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

deezyboy Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 6:22:32

im definitely not racist because where i live that is illegal and crime is for black people

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2014, 7:41:56

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Crest23 has the best post in this thread

THAT is all.

Nah, it's gotta be between braden and Sam.

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 9:23:28

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

Egipt
The Roman Empire
The Brits
The Spanish
Napolen`s France
Japan Empire

Where/what is Egipt?

EGIPT WAS A GREAT EMPIRE, WHOSE MOST POWERFUL LEADER WAS THE PHAROAH, NAPOLEN. HOWEVER, NAPOLEN WAS NAZY (NICE, BUT LAZY) WHICH LED TO HIS EVENTUAL OVERTHROW BY GROVER CLEVELAND, OVERLORD OF EAST PORTUGAL, IN 1376 AD.

BEFORE HE WAS UNSEATED, NAPOLEN UTTERED HIS FAMOUS FINAL DECREE: "YEAH.. I GUESS THIS MIGHT AS WELL HAPPEN". SOME LINGUISTICS EXPERTS HAVE SUGGESTED THIS THIS QUOTE MAY HAVE BEEN MISTRANSLATED, AND THAT THE ACTUAL FINAL DECREE WAS, "PLEASE BRING ME A BOWL OF ASPARAGUS AND BEETLES".

LATER IN LIFE, NAPOLEN MOVED TO UKIAH, CALIFORNIA WHERE, IN 1407, HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT. HE LED THE RCMP TO A STUNNING VICTORY OVER THE DUTCH AT THE BATTLE OF PIGEONTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA. HIS COUNTENANCE STILL APPEARS ON PIGEONTOWN'S CITY FLAG, AND A PARADE IS HELD EVERY THIRD YEAR IN HIS HONOR. YEARLY PARADES WERE DEEMED TO BE TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE.

Altought i agree with most of the things you have said, however, the time frame must be adjusted.

July 4, 1776 is when USA started to exist. Napoleon however, was Born 15 August 1769. So he either conquered the entire Europe by the age of 7 or he does not fit in your time frame and in therms such as California or "Penisvania".

Heston Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 18:16:27

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

Egipt
The Roman Empire
The Brits
The Spanish
Napolen`s France
Japan Empire

Where/what is Egipt?

Altought i agree with most of the things you have said, however, the time frame must be adjusted.

July 4, 1776 is when USA started to exist. Napoleon however, was Born 15 August 1769. So he either conquered the entire Europe by the age of 7 or he does not fit in your time frame and in therms such as California or "Penisvania".

And theres your sign
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 21:19:29

i must be racist because i use my free speech the way i want to. i even read the n words out loud when i'z reading original Mark Twain, errr, Samuel Clements, err, whatever the heck that cracker's name is...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.