Verified:

farmer Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 1:39:10

i understand the problem with suiciding but really? i can see how it would drive a new player away from the game

kemo Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 2:28:30

youd probly be the first one fluffing if your entire 2 months was ruined by one of those untags couple days before the end. if your honestly wanting to understand then dig through the threads from long ago and see the damage done
all praised to ra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 11th 2014, 5:27:57

TKO use to lose 2 top 10 countries and a handful of top 50 each reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2014, 20:59:36

tag up and talk with some established tags - its simple
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

farmer Game profile

Nov 12th 2014, 0:44:12

for the most part i don't have time to fluff with it. just play for something to do in the evenings and if you don't think i don't know how this game works you are a fool. point i am making is anyone that stops in to see what this game is about and gets killed for no reason will not play again. and if you get that bent out of shape over a killed country there is something wrong with you.

kemo Game profile

Nov 13th 2014, 0:39:06

your an idiot. they can be upset but we cant?
all praised to ra

Raging Budda Game profile

Nov 13th 2014, 7:00:13

Play Primary or Tourney. If you play in a clan allowed server, take off our tin-foil hat and interact with others...you might even find it fun.
Your base is mine!

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 13th 2014, 7:59:37

missiles and tanks and missiles and tanks and missiles and tanks and missiles and tanks and missiles and tanks and that is fun
HT

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Nov 13th 2014, 14:56:13

the effort you put in to whining about this is about all the effort required to tag yoruself up and post something on ffat. that's kind of a crap excuse, really.

Desperado Game profile

Nov 16th 2014, 4:59:18

So's using the excuse of farming untags, then crying suicide when they retal

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Nov 17th 2014, 15:17:45

i haven't tried to use that excuse in years despie :p

Twain Game profile

Nov 17th 2014, 15:31:54

In the past, I'd be on your side, farmer, but here's the situation:

This server doesn't get a lot of new players, but it does get its share of players claiming to be new to hide and grow big enough to be effective suiciders.

The vast majority of people playing untaggeds in Free For All either are clearly harmless or are suiciders trying to hide in the collection of untaggeds.

They're primarily attacking suiciders and occasionally killing off an innocent. If you're that innocent, this sucks, sure. However, this is ultimately an alliance server, and for that matter, there's nothing in the rules that says that a person can't be a fluff (otherwise we'd have been able to ban suiciders, after all!) and kill whoever they want. I don't say that to mean that people killing untaggeds are just being fluffs, but moreso to show that all our "rules" of good play are ones the community has come up with and enforces.

Does it probably drive a few new players away? Yes. I'm almost positive it does. And that's unfortunate. But clans like TKO, with Warster pointing out they would typically lose 2 top-10 caliber countries per set to suiciders, have no obligation to a random new player, but they do have an obligation to the players under their tag. I don't blame tags like TKO (and others, I don't mean to single them out) for going after suiciders preemptively.

Xninja Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 3:24:28

Originally posted by farmer:
for the most part i don't have time to fluff with it. just play for something to do in the evenings and if you don't think i don't know how this game works you are a fool. point i am making is anyone that stops in to see what this game is about and gets killed for no reason will not play again. and if you get that bent out of shape over a killed country there is something wrong with you.

I miss my farming homie!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: