Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 19:08:32

I ran a couple lazy all-x rep casher into the 15 mill range I think, maybe a little more. Doubt i even optamized my batches, much less grab. Too much effort. Not why I play the game. It's why this is the only solo server I play, to get a rise out of the tryhards.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

blid

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2014, 19:27:12

i c. just curious.

someday i want to do an express "speed run." every time i log in, i turn on a timer. if i go over 30 minutes for the reset, i self-delete. would be cool to see how high a truly "lazy" country can get. or maybe i could make it 15 min
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 20:02:29

I strive to be the best at everything I do. Including a free obscure online text game. If I'm going to spend time on it, rest assured I will do my best at it other wise why bother. A game where there is a place or you, fortunately for me, as I do need and WILL take your land especially if I have to farm you to take it.

2 tidbits for you.

1. I spend way less time playing my 1 server than you do you do playing Express, let alone your 15 countries on FFA.

2. It can never be said that mrford has ever grabbed land from any any ANY crest23 countries. I do bet I have taking land from you on every server we both might have had countries in. Think about that my young useful idiot, nomnomnom.

Umadbro?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 20:24:21

"If I'm going to spend time on it, rest assured I will do my best at it other wise why bother"

i don't know why anyone who plays any game regardless of whether its a free obscure online text game or not doesn't have 'because its fun' as their top reason.

your idea of fun might be being the best you can possibly be and that's fine, but your idea of fun sounds stressful to me, which is the opposite of fun.

not everyone uses your metrics to measure their success.

I spend maybe a couple hours (dunno, never counted) per week playing express, if I am able to get a laugh out of a country name, a post on the boards, a country's news feed (love seeing the point where a country just snaps and goes AB crazy), or an in-game conversation i count that as worth my time.

Not sure why I jumped into this silly thread, perhaps i just don't understand people who take a game so seriously, but to take my own advice I guess everyone has their own way to measure fun (or success I guess)

crest23 Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 20:30:55

Might sound stressful to you, but it is cruise control to me. And afterthought basically at this stage for me.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 20:32:20

lol ok

crest23 Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 20:34:24

My idea of fun is giving it to mrford in here and in game and knowing he's going to take it :). His idea of fun is taking what I give him. Everyone is having fun, yay!

And I plan on retiring at the end of the month, I need my next lease on life. Pawning my useful idiot. Go get yours! Leave mrford to me, he's mine!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

mrford Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 21:29:36

Your sense of reality is really warped. Whatever works for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Nov 11th 2014, 23:44:23

Anyway, who`s the T1 country ? Pretty solid performance there ...

Kevro Game profile

Nov 12th 2014, 0:21:29

Always drama on these boards, but crests last post did make me laugh

Cave Johnson

Nov 14th 2014, 4:54:30

Originally posted by crest23:
Better than being a dumbass dimwit, but yes, let's change the topic.

I'm no psychiatrist, but coming from a bunch of eggheads who wouldn't recognize the thrill of danger if it walked up and snapped their little pink bras, that sounds like 'projection'.

deezyboy Game profile

Nov 16th 2014, 17:11:57

crest & ford plz go

not from these boards i mean from the country