Edited By: xenu on Nov 1st 2014, 22:33:33
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 0:29:58

isn't that the truth

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 2:32:30

Ewpeepee:
A-sexual, landtrading, over complicated lie written by liars enforced by the weak for the limp wristed.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 6:42:36

Originally posted by Heston:

Ewpeepee:
A-sexual, landtrading, over complicated lie written by liars enforced by the weak for the limp wristed.

SOOOOOOOOOO ANGSTY!

The EWPP has nothing to do with landtrading.

It's not a lie, as we unanimously enforced it exactly as it was written.

Enforced by 90% of the alliances on the server, for 98% of the alliance on the server.

You are so pissy about it, yet you still seem to have missed the point that the major warring alliances of the server all unanimously agreed with the basic idea of the pact. You are the most vocal of minorities, and you don't even play the fluffing game.

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 7:12:51

Ewpeepee is a simple concept. Its more than no early wars though. Its a-sexual gameplay. Its you and a few others dictating bullfluff serverwide in the name of your self inflicted emo grudge wars. Eat fluff if you think thats ok.
If imag is serious about ignoring every dictated word out of any one of your pieholes, and the weather is fluff, ill be playing over there. 😃🔫

Celestia Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 7:27:27

I think the big thing is that it was agree'd upon by the presidents of the clans and maybe some other officials. But lets be honest, the meat of the members probably don't really care one way or the other about it.

iNouda Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 8:46:40

Wow Xenub is still alive.

Furious999 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 9:04:55

Do we have to have quite so many threads on this?

Imag just ultimately won EE
EWPP is contra productive
EWPP Gangbang Prevention Pact
Ok! I want part of this!
Imag and the EWPP

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 9:05:18

Actually most members of most alliances are against the pact.
HT

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 11:30:40

Ewpeepee is a simple concept. Its more than no early wars though. Its a-sexual gameplay. Its you and a few others dictating bullfluff serverwide in the name of your self inflicted emo grudge wars. Eat fluff if you think thats ok.
If imag is serious about ignoring every dictated word out of any one of your pieholes, and the weather is fluff, ill be playing over there. 😃🔫

Did you even bother to read the signatories? 90% or more of the server is onboard with this idea.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 11:31:55

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Actually most members of most alliances are against the pact.

Md, sof, sol, laf, pdm, evo, rage and lcn were in from the start. Omega, rival and tpa soon joined in. Math isn't my strong suit, but I think that qualifies as most of the server.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 13:07:02

Thats ok. I dont mind helping killing iMAG idiots set after set. Its not like they actually know how to play the game or anything anymore anyway.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2014, 13:20:27

Originally posted by tellarion:

Did you even bother to read the signatories? 90% or more of the server is onboard with this idea.

90% of the leaders signing the pact is not, necessarily, 90% of the server. Some alliances are dictatorship's. And I don't know of anyone who let's all members have an equal vote.

So are you pulling this percentage out of your ass? I see no popular poll on it.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 13:49:57

Originally posted by Requiem:

90% of the leaders signing the pact is not, necessarily, 90% of the server. Some alliances are dictatorship's. And I don't know of anyone who let's all members have an equal vote.

So are you pulling this percentage out of your ass? I see no popular poll on it.

If you don't like the fact that your leaders signed it, then you should get new leaders. Don't fluff at me about internal issues.

I can't speak on the specifics of how each alliance involved approached this. What I can say for Evo's case is that I am not a tyrant, and I told my alliance this was coming, and the response was overwhelmingly positive. No more oop wars? Good news for all netting alliances.

I know other alliances, such as Rage, Sof and PDM, have incredibly open policies with regards to communicating with members. PDM typically votes on matters such as these(at least at the vet/head level), and Rival has(or had) a council style of leadership, where one person can't speak on behalf of everyone. From what I've heard from MD, there are a few members who are against it, but most of them are either for it, or don't care. Same with Sol.

Req, you're a leader(or were) in Laf. Why don't you tell us what Laffers think about it?

So yes, you're all correct. I'm making this all up and I'm a liar. I'm making basic assumptions that I can't back up. The leaders of 90% of the server are on board with this idea unanimously. I am assuming those leaders represent the will of their members, and are not forcing them to just shut up and follow orders. Do you know why I make that assumption? Because we're not fluffing children and this is a fluffing game. If you don't like your own alliance leaders making these types of choices, then you are free to tell them to reject the ewpp, get new leaders, or get a new alliance.

Honestly, the people saying that this pact is being thrust on a majority of unwilling players by a tiny minority of power-hungry megalomaniacs are wrong, and their statements are just not supported by the information at hand.

Ok Home Turf, I've explained the basis of my assumptions as far as support for the EWPP goes. Now it's your turn. Because from what I've seen, you have a small set of players making the same posts on every ewpp related thread. Most of those people are from Imag, Oma/Titans, or they don't even play(Looking at you heston).

ssewellusmc

Nov 2nd 2014, 13:56:53

So yes, you're all correct. I'm making this all up and I'm a liar.

truth

DStone Rocks Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:02:39

Bonus

ssewellusmc

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:04:53

Fyi ... I think heston is playing this set. He is going to pull a scode!

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Nov 2nd 2014, 14:07:34
See Original Post

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:24:10

+1 usmc
HT

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:26:01

Nothing on me. Im a ma very small cog. I have the right to speak my opinion and I do. Don't like it tuff. And it is a very very anal retentive pact. Im not writing volumes anyomore concerning it. if you cant figure out why I feel for you.
HT

breeze Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:26:50

From my experience and just so you all know, ive been around a long time playing this game. This has always been a war game and not a netting game. Am I wrong about that?

Furious999 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:37:51

I'd be willing to believe that people generally are in favour of early server wide wars not happening again or are at least not against that idea. Not because I know or can guess what has happened inside clans but because no-one has spoken against that idea on AT or said that last set was fantastic and should be repeated.

The problems with the Pact have not come about because the main idea is bad. They have come because the signatory clans, that is all the largest clans, have sought to dictate to others.

I don't know why iMag chose to go to war with DANGER. The reason advanced is palpable nonsense. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that last set is the first in iMag's history in which they did not war. Something they are probably a bit regretful about. So they were determined that would not be repeated.

Anyway, whatever the rights and wrongs of that, it is obvious that what happened between iMag and DANGER is remote from the sort of early wars that the Pact was intended to deter. The reason it has led where it has is because of the bullying aspect of the Pact, the telling of others what they can and cannot do.

Which is a pain and which the larger clans would do well to remove from the Pact for next set.

It is said that this bullying aspect comes about because the major clans are paranoid and determined not to allow any other major clan the benefit of an early first strike. Well that is what the handshake which sealed this pact needed to be about. Dumping exactly that paranoia.

Now the pact has held for this set perhaps that will help the paranoia fade. And the bullying idea can be dropped.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 14:48:32

Nothing on me. Im a ma very small cog. I have the right to speak my opinion and I do. Don't like it tuff. And it is a very very anal retentive pact. Im not writing volumes anyomore concerning it. if you cant figure out why I feel for you.

Don't like the pact? Tuff. Do something about it.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 15:10:05

thats funny right there, because imag is trying to do something about it, and you are discrediting them as we speak....

i dont really see the harm in 2 small clans fighting eachother before day 30. killing them is stupid. that wasnt the spirit of the pact and you know it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 15:19:51

Tella I am, you just don't like the only option afforded me to change it. I know youre still mired in the might makes right syndrome but Im trying to change that too.
HT

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 15:26:55

The only option is to fluff on AT? That's never a good choice...

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 15:33:33

Not fluffing, just telling you its wrong. Its wrong to tell other people alliances what they can do or not do. There was nothing at all hurting with those two fighting each other. barely a blip on the radar.

BUT, because whomever, decided to flex, the might is right card, their fun was destroyed, because someone other than those two, those two had no problems with the war. It was people that had nothing to do with that war that stuck their nose into others business that has caused the problems. Its not up to the big alliances to tell any other alliance how to conduct their business. If the big alliances have problems wit that, they need to look in the mirror.

Don't come back with yall weren't telling anyone how to go about things, when you most certainly did. Not only in words, but in direct action ie: the gangbang

Sorry you cant see that. I know youll say Im just out of the loop, don't know what im talking about etc, etc ,etc ,...

Oh and if its the only choice, its the only choice.
HT

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 15:47:57

When you selectively read only the posts that agree with your opinion, then you will always find posts that support your position. Danger did NOT WANT TO WAR. A 7 member alliance FSed a 2.5 member alliance for no reason(aside from just cause they were bored, and oma/stones/titans were busy perhaps).

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Yes. While I'm not currently playing, I do still care about the people who played with me in DANGER for the last couple years. It makes me genuinely angry to see them used as target practice.

I think those who committed that act are getting what they deserve. I spent all night the other night in a chat room devoted to a game which I'm not even playing any more, just trying to find out why my friends were targeted. I was never given an answer.. I was never even acknowledged.

So yes, as my last act as SUPREME OVERLORD of this current version of the MIGHTY CLAN DANGER!, I did say that I thought it would be awesome if there were repercussions.

Yup, sounds like Danger was having fun!

Soviet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 16:55:51

When you selectively read only the posts that agree with your opinion, then you will always find posts that support your position. Danger did NOT WANT TO WAR. A 7 member alliance FSed a 2.5 member alliance for no reason(aside from just cause they were bored, and oma/stones/titans were busy perhaps).

Yes. While I'm not currently playing, I do still care about the people who played with me in DANGER for the last couple years. It makes me genuinely angry to see them used as target practice.

I think those who committed that act are getting what they deserve. I spent all night the other night in a chat room devoted to a game which I'm not even playing any more, just trying to find out why my friends were targeted. I was never given an answer.. I was never even acknowledged.

So yes, as my last act as SUPREME OVERLORD of this current version of the MIGHTY CLAN DANGER!, I did say that I thought it would be awesome if there were repercussions.

Yup, sounds like Danger was having fun!

So DANGER who quite clearly REJECTED signing the EWPP comes out and tells you, the EWPP Overlords, that it would be quite nice "if there were repercussions"? Why does that seem hypocritical to me?
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 17:22:30

Yeah like Im the one selectively stating facts or opinions. Right.
HT

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 18:13:05

I read it all. I know for a fact most leaders signed that abomination, with the war clans backs against the wall. Youre block against sof and company dictated the ewpeepee and your enemy signed it. It doesnt make it some server saving legislation. To add some validation, war clans elect or place, limp wristed, friendly to anything leaders with no spine and at bans to keep the flaming low.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2014, 18:20:55

^^ hellraising ftw
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Celestia Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 19:34:15

I am contributing nothing to this conversation, does that afford me the right to legislation like the EWWWW PEE PEE nao?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 19:45:16

BUT, because whomever, decided to flex, the might is right card, their fun was destroyed,

I find that sentence quite ironic when being used to complain about how the EWPP signatories ruined Imag's fun. Did your leaders care about what was "right" when they decided to attempt to tag kill an alliance which had *never* hit IMAG in its history?

Or did Imag's superior numbers (might) make your victimization of two peaceful players "right"?

Anyway, to finish that quoted sentence out....

because someone other than those two, those two had no problems with the war. It was people that had nothing to do with that war that stuck their nose into others business that has caused the problems.

Those two had no problems with the war? I don't remember being asked whether I'd mind if our members were abused in order to provide Imag's leaders with an easy win and Imag's members with some "fun". Its also pretty funny that this is what you call a "war". DANGER was tag-killed in the FS, with the exception of my country, which hadn't left protection. What a war. What fun.

This was the second time in our history that we'd been attacked by an alliance 3X our size "just for fun". Maybe Imag's current leaders weren't paying attention (or weren't around?) the last time it happened. We were angry enough about it to go incognito, play in the offender's tag the next reset, just to make sure that they suffered some consequence for using us as a plaything. All three of the members of the committee of one knew that there was the potential that we'd be assaulted for resets to come after making such a move. We figured (correctly) that it would severely damage our relationships with some who had previously considered us friends. We decided that it was worth it in order to make the statement that we will never accept being attacked without cause.

Please don't try to play this assault on us off as something which both parties wanted and considered fun. It was far from it.

Originally posted by Soviet:
So DANGER who quite clearly REJECTED signing the EWPP comes out and tells you, the EWPP Overlords, that it would be quite nice "if there were repercussions"? Why does that seem hypocritical to me?

Well if that isn't the hypocrite calling the hypocrite the hypocrite.....

Does imag need to justify squashing an alliance which had no chance against them? And if not, then why do the signatories of the EWPP owe imag any explanation. This is what I really find funniest about all the whining and crying here... You're complaining that there's no excuse, or justification, or whatever for Imag getting rolled.... the same Imag had just days before rolled THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! for absolutely no reason whatsoever.. At least the EWPP signatories have the pact they signed to fall back on. Imag has no excuse. So yes, I do find it satisfying - and with a delicious amount of irony - that the EWPP pact was used against those who decided to assault my friends. If that makes me a hypocrite, then so be it.

We never officially rejected the EWPP, as we were barely even aware of it. Bill and I were both on a hunting trip from the 1st of October through the 10th. As far as I recall, we weren't asked to sign the EWPP. If anyone tried to PM me about it, it would not have gotten through, as my forum inbox is STILL broken (ever since the switch to the new forums). But regardless, we didn't "clearly reject" anything. Joe made what was intended to be an amusing post. Anybody with any sense can see that.

I personally think the EWPP is a flawed solution to a very real problem. Look at what has happened to the number of players since the never-ending grudge wars really started to involve everybody. I think a better solution should be found, but until then this is a good start, to stem the fatal blood loss this game was (or maybe is still?) suffering.

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 19:48:15

Well there goes my respect for DANGER. What someone twist your arm for that post. Telling you to validate it, or face consequences down the road. Come on man!
HT

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 20:08:11

No, Home Turf.

I posted because I don't like people misconstruing the actions or opinions of myself or my friends.

Contrary to your statement, getting tag-killed for zero reason was not "fun" for both parties. Nor was it desired.

Contrary to what Soviet said, we did not reject the EWPP. I do have some issues with it, but I like the fact that it was used against someone who had just days before done the same thing to DANGER. Actually that's not true. I don't like that fact. I love that fact.

I was approached by one of the signatories of the EWPP and asked what I would think of it being activated against Imag. I told them I'd find it highly amusing.. greatly amusing.. don't remember the exact words any more, but it was something along those lines. Now I see a bunch of people verbally assaulting those EWPP signatories here, and trying to claim that we (DANGER) didn't want their help. I won't just sit silently while someone who tried to help me has his/her integrity impugned. I absolutely loved to see Imag crushed for crushing us. I think Imag's current leaders got EXACTLY what they deserved. A taste of their own medicine.

I could care less about "consequences down the road". For me, for now, the road has diverged from the path of Earth Empires.

Celestia Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 20:17:10

Home Turf, this is the first real weigh in I have seen from Danger, except them posting that they said it would be amusing seeing Imag squashed, so Its not like they switched their stances here.

Danger, the only thing that I can correct in your statement is with your numbers, Imag had 7 countries at the time of the attack, with one of them not participating in the attack. I believe you had 4 countries with one ins protection. So yes it was double the fighting strength that you had, but honestly it was only expected one kill, Imag just had some good runs.

At the end of it all a full month of growing with no warring is stupid. Could barley make it 3 weeks before I was ready to see GLORIOUS EXPLOSIONS.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy DANGER and their special flair, and I hope to see it again, perhaps even from a FS against Imag next set. Now THAT would be GLORIOUS EXPLOSIONS.

Viceroy Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 20:47:37

Was Imag killed because they started an early war or were they killed because they started an unfair war?

If any part of the answer includes an unfair war as part of the justification for invoking the EWPP in this instance, then it instantly loses credibility due to the arbitrary nature of its enforcement.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 21:58:04

Keep swinging that massive fluff of yours, Tella. Just make sure you remove it from under that microscope so you can see how small it really is.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Soviet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 22:14:53

This was the second time in our history that we'd been attacked by an alliance 3X our size "just for fun". Maybe Imag's current leaders weren't paying attention (or weren't around?) the last time it happened. We were angry enough about it to go incognito, play in the offender's tag the next reset, just to make sure that they suffered some consequence for using us as a plaything. All three of the members of the committee of one knew that there was the potential that we'd be assaulted for resets to come after making such a move. We figured (correctly) that it would severely damage our relationships with some who had previously considered us friends. We decided that it was worth it in order to make the statement that we will never accept being attacked without cause.

I would personally like to welcome you to iMag! We love causing calamity and chaos!

http://www.LetsKillStuff.org/

Send in your applications today! No need to wait until next set!

Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 2nd 2014, 23:08:25

Originally posted by Soviet:

I would personally like to welcome you to iMag! We love causing calamity and chaos!

http://www.LetsKillStuff.org/

Send in your applications today! No need to wait until next set!

Ok Sam. I will admit it now. Even though I have been playing tanks and D3. HBL knew about my severe depression over the last time you left. So he was avenging my depression. (hopefully you all realize my statement is a haha)
But yes, join iMag now! You can do as you did last time!
My mother in law says hi!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

xenu Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:20:40

Join imag now or we'll fluffing kill you.

join imag an we'll kill you anyway :)

KILL! KILL! KILL!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:22:38

Originally posted by xenu:
Join imag now or we'll fluffing kill you.

join imag an we'll kill you anyway :)

KILL! KILL! KILL!

Just post another boob dec xenu. Then they will all be happy!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

xenu Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:23:11

Working on it =P

tellarion Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 2:49:41

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Keep swinging that massive fluff of yours, Tella. Just make sure you remove it from under that microscope so you can see how small it really is.

Nice. fluff jokes.

In case your reading skills aren't up to snuff, I was mocking his previous post.

But thanks for your comments anyway.

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 3:03:17

IFAG IS ON MY fluff LIST AND IM BACK FIND ME IF YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE A PART OF THOSE KILLING YOU THIS SET!!!!!

DARKLING

Nov 3rd 2014, 3:03:39

bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tellarion Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 3:12:51

I read it all. I know for a fact most leaders signed that abomination, with the war clans backs against the wall. Youre block against sof and company dictated the ewpeepee and your enemy signed it. It doesnt make it some server saving legislation. To add some validation, war clans elect or place, limp wristed, friendly to anything leaders with no spine and at bans to keep the flaming low.

Oh, you know for a fact?? I don't remember seeing your name on the chat room where this all took place.

This is such a stupid statement to make that I don't know where to begin, and my response will likely fly over your head anyway. Is sol a war clan? Is md? They certainly didn't have their backs against the wall when they helped come up with the entire idea. And go ask sof, laf and rage what they think. The basic premise was unanimously agreed upon by all parties involved, both netting and warring alliances alike.

So no, you don't know for a fact. But guess what? I do, cause I was there from the start and you weren't.

breeze Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 3:27:33

Originally posted by DARKLING:
bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't hard to find since you apparently know who we are. So save us the search tough guy.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 4:57:26

Originally posted by Celestia:
HDanger, the only thing that I can correct in your statement is with your numbers, Imag had 7 countries at the time of the attack, with one of them not participating in the attack. I believe you had 4 countries with one ins protection. So yes it was double the fighting strength that you had, but honestly it was only expected one kill, Imag just had some good runs.

AND I WILL CORRECT YOUR CORRECTION! DANGER NEVER AT ANY POINT IN THIS RESET HAD MORE THAN THREE LIVING COUNTRIES. SAM, JOE, AND I ARE THE ONLY THREE THAT WERE AROUND THIS RESET. AS SAM STATED, HE NEVER TOOK HIS COUNTRY OUT OF PROTECTION.

I WILL GRANT YOU YOUR SUBTRACTION OF THE ONE COUNTRY NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE IMAG ASSAULT, AND WE WILL SUBTRACT SAM WHO WAS AND IS STILL SITTING ON < 200 ACRES. THAT MAKES 6:2, OR, AS SAM CORRECTLY STATED: 3X.

M O N T N E G R O (#471) IS A RESTART AND DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME THAT IMAG DECIDED IT WOULD MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD TO BLIND-SIDE TWO PLAYERS WHO NEVER DID fluff TO THEM.

WHICH ALL ADDS UP TO BUPKUS, BUT STILL. INACCURATE CHARACTERIZATIONS OF SITUATIONS IN WHICH WE ARE INVOLVED IS A PET PEEVE OF BOTH MINE AND SAM'S.

HA!
BILL

Heston Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 5:20:29

Oh, you know for a fact?? I don't remember seeing your name on the chat room where this all took place.

This is such a stupid statement to make that I don't know where to begin, and my response will likely fly over your head anyway. Is sol a war clan? Is md? They certainly didn't have their backs against the wall when they helped come up with the entire idea. And go ask sof, laf and rage what they think. The basic premise was unanimously agreed upon by all parties involved, both netting and warring alliances alike.

So no, you don't know for a fact. But guess what? I do, cause I was there from the start and you weren't.

Blahhh blahhh blahhh it has your sail trails all over it. Lol

Ewpeepee is for netting landtrading a-sexual players . Laf, sof, rage all get to eat hippy fluff, along with the whole server. Stop the early wars amongst yourselves and stop flexing like you have a pair . Making your problems everyone elses make you look ridiculous, esp in a game setting. When you stood alone, you all got fluff on. Btw nice fluffing effort killing imag. That alone says what people think about all the fluff in the pact.
I have not seen or heard anyone of you stimming autistic slobbering retards take any real steps to change the coarse or take some ownership in the pile of fluff. this pact isnt a step forward, its a step backwards.