Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 21:03:16

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

any chance that someone can forward my comment to that crazy actress type person?

no need for NYC to pay out millions because you have a crazy fluff and use it to think with.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oct 29th 2014, 21:18:19

dang. how i use b i t c h and c u n t in the same topic without both of them being turned into fluff?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oct 29th 2014, 21:18:49

oh.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oct 29th 2014, 21:29:44

how i explain that she lucky that she don't live in India, where she woulda been gang raped and had her broken ass thrown off the back of a bus.

waste of time trying to explain to women.

Wear The Burka fluff. STFU.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 21:30:47

you have swear filter turned off.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

paulesanders66 Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:03:24

Yep

braden Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:24:34

the one guy told her to have a nice evening.

he's a fluffing idiot. pleasant. have a pleasant evening. christ guys can be jerks. tell me i'm wrong, donny.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:35:30

You walk around like this every day of your life, with people approaching you who you don't know at all and who obviously want something from you, and you see how long it takes before what you think now is being polite turns into being an asshole.

Imagine if you had salesmen pushing their way into your face every time you stepped out the door, 24/7, selling you something and you couldn't get rid of them. How long before you'd start to tune them out entirely? How long before you'd start to hate going outside?

On a side note:
There's a lot of talk about how hard it is to retain players here and the like. Ever consider that stuff like this might be responsible for driving people off? This is pretty hostile to women.

Collzaboration Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:40:33

It is very seldom here in St. Louis that a person does not confront me with asking for money. I am saying 99% of the time exiting my domicile that someone comes up asking for something........ although with that said and how things are in Ferguson I am more than likely to tell them to shove it when before if a dollar in my pocket it was given. This world is making its bed and I say let them lay in it.

Collzaboration Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:51:48

Yes I comprehend the video but put my spin on it......... if you do not like it then do not respond.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 22:55:43

That's exactly what she's doing, and that's exactly what Dibs is giving her fluff for.

I know a lot of women who might potentially be interested in a game like this. Things like politics, games, and the like interest them, and they'd do really well here.

But, one look at a post like this and turn right around and leave, 'cause who the hell wants to deal with this fluff?

This is the kind of stuff that ruins the game and the community, far more than any of the ingame stuff does.

braden Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 23:19:54

Originally posted by iccyh:
But, one look at a post like this and turn right around and leave, 'cause who the hell wants to deal with this fluff?

they'd never get here because they must have given up on the internet sixteen years ago :(

iccyh Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 23:25:48

Not everyone is in their 30s and has been wading through this kind of fluff for years. Even I had mostly forgotten about it because I haven't been around here for about the past decade and previously, game stuff would mostly drown it out (it is also entirely possible that I am just remembering wrong, and it was always this bad and I was just ignorant).

Really though, if new people are going to come here, the first step to keeping them isn't to mess around with the game mechanics or to get alliances to play nice, but to get all of the racist and sexist fluff off of the boards because that will stop people from ever even giving the game a chance.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 0:23:10

what planet you live on
HT

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2014, 2:53:16

Hey iccyh, why do we have to be politically correct? This is a place for free speech. Go buy a Bhurka, dude

iccyh Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:02:30

Free speech? That applies to the what the government can and can't do, not what private companies can and can't do on forums they own.

I'm not asking you to be politically correct, I'm pointing out that you (you are saying "we", so I'll go ahead and include you) are likely helping along the death of the game by making sure women, minorities, and people with good sense want nothing to do with it.

The play this game for fun, not because I want to deal with racist, sexist, and homophobic bullfluff, all of which I've seen too much of since I've been back. It drives people away.

iNouda Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 10:42:33

I have no idea why Dibs is still allowed to post.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:05:57

whichever planet it is far far far far far away from reality
HT

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:19:02

Originally posted by iNouda:
I have no idea why Dibs is still allowed to post.

+1

wari Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 17:10:02

God, iccyh, it must have been about 14 years since i've even seen your name and one day I pop open AT and here you are educating the unwashed masses like nothing ever changed. How ya been man? Does anyone from the PoW era still exist outside of Paradigm? Do you know anyone who wants to buy a slightly used WebTV?! (late 90s internet FTW)

iccyh Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 1:06:40

Hey!! :D

Good to hear from you. I got a message from ozzywinsall/davhere a few days ago, but this is only the second 'set I've been back so I've really no idea where anyone else might be :/